Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding (76924 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Defenderalert(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Still worshipping our women despite Ubunja miseducations crap.

God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Onyi22(f): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Come op, how is it our business?

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by deltateam: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
cheesy

The man wan climb am for church o. No time. Make I hear anyone talk of rape.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by adabsmith(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
She's not shy, I repeat she's not shy
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Warrisdis
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Gabson001(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Raped kiss
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by DameB(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
You MAY kiss the bride turn to you MUST kiss bride. Lol
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by DameB(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
rentAcock:
But where exactly did this tradition of kissing the bride originate from? I don't think it's in the bible and I'm even surprised a white garment church incorporates it in their weddings. I think it's meant to make the crowd cheer, otherwise its totally pointless. The average Nigerian woman doesn't even know how to kiss to begin with.

Lol. Oya start seminar on " Kiss right" for the Nigerian woman.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by nairalee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
No country for old men
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by kinglee007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yuk!!! embarassed tongue
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by blackmantis: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Does he want to Rape her in the church?
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by muykem: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
He raped her.

2 Likes

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by SuperBlack: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
rentAcock:
But where exactly did this tradition of kissing the bride originate from? I don't think it's in the bible and I'm even surprised a white garment church incorporates it in their weddings. I think it's meant to make the crowd cheer, otherwise its totally pointless. The average Nigerian woman doesn't even know how to kiss to begin with.

99% of Nigerian women know how to Suck the D*ck
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by dejio42(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is a pre-RAPE action

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by 2blessed01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chaii!!
Embarassing Moment!
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Bossjakande: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
amazontopaz cococandy funmisticqueen I hope u wont say dis lead to rape
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Sapphire94: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rape alert!!!

He raped her lips. angry

Say no to rape
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na the man mouth odour she dey try avoid...
We know the truth and it has set her free
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by OffIcialklly: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by enemyofprogress: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
He Fatoyinbolised her through the mouth grin grin
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Lumig: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is this not forceful sexual.. whatever. The bride is supposed to sue the man na
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Barblow(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deeper Life member
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
muykem:
He raped her.
no. He only Fatoyinbolised her through the mouth
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by ajilegend(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
This man go rape the wife at home. Na so it dey start

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by amazon14: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
rentAcock:

Likewise average Nigerian man doesn't know how to kiss either.

Though I like first part of your post, it's senseless of you to bash Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Boyooosa(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rape charge looming
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
That’s what brainwashing from religion does....
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Adoyi87(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who invented kiss in the first place?
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you go and find out now, 2 days ago she was swallowing his 9 inches with no problems.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by bizzibodi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who even it introduced that kind of unhealthy Western mouthing into wedding sef?u may now puck d bride wuld hav been better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.