Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding (76916 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Chijeep(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
rentAcock:
But where exactly did this tradition of kissing the bride originate from? I don't think it's in the bible and I'm even surprised a white garment church incorporates it in their weddings. I think it's meant to make the crowd cheer, otherwise its totally pointless. The average Nigerian woman doesn't even know how to kiss to begin with.

how many of ur chch member sold his/her property 2 fund d chch missionary?

or whr is it in d bible 2 propose 2 a lady with ring.

ur kind r doz who goes 2 chch just 2 look 4 wat 2 criticize
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by shogsman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
That's pure rape
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Jakumo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Damn. The groom appears to be 80 years old, and the bride even older.

It is an abomination for elderly people to slobber on each other in public.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by joshboo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Itedjereaustin(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
1$ it by force.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by babeosisi: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
But these people are in their 60s looking at the picture.
Her mates in ashawo industry are now collecting pension
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by 99Eaco(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na waw for dis old couple :oNa waw for dis old couple
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Erastuslove: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hey stop committing mouth rape grin
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Organs(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think you all got it wrong. I don't think this guy understands what "kiss" means. Maybe he doesn't even understand English and you now tell him kiss!!!
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by merits(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by briggson07(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Richardjcooper:
Now that’s rape

Don't mind her o small time she will be the one to fire harder....
������������������������������������������������

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Sainthommes(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol! Yeye people
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by monex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na all dis yeye movie una dey puts for news here!
What's entertaining from the two ghost of the century potraid as bride and groom undecided
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by FAMILYJA(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Which kind wedding be this one?
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by uuzba(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
backnbeta:
This is embarrassing to say the least! The bride looks scared, may be protecting her dentures undecided
People that run to alter without going through courtship.
I didn't say sex. I said courtship, getting to know each other well, likes and dislikes. Going to cinema and other outings together.
I didn't say sex.
I didn't say sex
Please, I did not say sex.

1 Like

Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
tendingNews:
This is embarrassing and forceful kiss
Watch the video here

Coza members undecided
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Exodora: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chaaai this man don't buy market ooooooo cry cry
Future rape case downloading oooo chaaaiiiiiii.

Please I need advise my lodge mate and his bae doesn't allow me to enjoy my morning sleep with their early morning sex. What do i do , should I pack out I just packed in some few months.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Smithwilliams826: 2:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Marriage of Monkeys!
They are ten times better than monkeys and even u ur self.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Ishowmoney(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Naa by force
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by RillJ(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Brutal! Simply brutal cheesy

DREAMZZZ:
see head like pick axe
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Domestic abuse in the present of God
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by jmichael259(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
This is marital RAPE! Nigerians should react against him.
Re: Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding by Exodora: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
rentAcock:
But where exactly did this tradition of kissing the bride originate from? I don't think it's in the bible and I'm even surprised a white garment church incorporates it in their weddings. I think it's meant to make the crowd cheer, otherwise its totally pointless. The average Nigerian woman doesn't even know how to kiss to begin with.
Even people with smelling mouth want a kiss mtchweee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.