Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Busola's Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busola's Story (646 Views)

See The Reason Why Busola Talked About Her "Rape" / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busola's Story by KingsleyOnwuka: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nothing justifies rape, rape is bad and condemnable. However, I do not see reason with Busola on her rape accusation against the COZA helmsman. To an analytical mind, Busola’s story doesn’t make any sense, it doesn’t add up! What I think is that the young woman wants to defame the pastor and bring him down probably due to a secret issue or disagreement between them.
I hate the kind of society we live in. We live in the kind of society where people would choose to acknowledge and even magnify only the bad side of what is known or told about you; people would not acknowledge any good side of you, it’s only the negative side of you or what is told about you (which may not even be totally true) that people would choose to know, and they would condemn you to it regardless of whatever good there is about you. That is what Chimamanda Adichie described as SINGLE STORY. The consequence of a single story is that it robs people of dignity (according to the erudite Adichie). It is only a single story (the negative one) of somebody that people choose to know and tell and define the person by, even when such a person might have become a different person by virtue of the dynamic nature of human character. We totally downplay people’s good side, and we only acknowledge and magnify their bad side and condemn them to it. That’s one of the reasons we’ve remained pedestrian in this part of the world.
Look at how people are fiercely condemning Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for a mere accusation of rape against him, not even minding the fact that it is a story of his past (assuming it is even true). Today this man is a preacher and motivational speaker who has been feeding thousands of people with inspiration and motivation to good and prosperous life – nobody acknowledges that one about him. I’m sure there must be other good things about him in his present life and character – nobody wants to know those ones.
Our society is a very tough and rough one where rising to the top in life is like dying and rising from death. Here is a man who, for over a period of twenty years, has toiled to rise in life; and you want to just bring him down, within hours you want to crumble the success that has taken him over twenty years to build. I hate this!
Now he has canceled the July program of his church, and he has also stepped down from his headship position in the church he toiled to build; I guess Busola is now getting what she wants. This is arrant nonsense! I hate this! And I sympathize with the COZA pastor.

1 Like

Re: Busola's Story by Rhaspody(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is your own opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola's Story by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
LMAO when he was swimming in busola's pvssy, you didnt sympatize then

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Things Society Has Brainwashed US To Believe. / The Penis Has A Mind Of His Own?�� / Hot Sex For A, Sweet Sex For B And Average Sex For C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.