Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (56827 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
A better Nigeria we want.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=79877772][/quote]

The stuff is I am not a Muslim
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
limeta:
Softly softly make them no go sell person

Long live Biafra

Madam, you don't start again.

If I give you e-slap now, Dem go say I too do.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Ayoefa: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Namdiot coward Cownu and the sorry loser who spent 156 million to get less than 100k votes. Yeah I'm losing sleep over these foolish lots.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by YorubaHero12: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Unfortunately Yoruba Muslims Led by Isaq Akintola think otherwise..

To them caliphate ist before the interest of southerners. Check all Prof Akintola press release and his pro Fulani agenda and understand better.

I don't need them too, they should move back to the caliphate where they belong.

If I have my way some of us Christian Yoruba would like to have an Islamic free country without Yoruba Muslims.

Watch out those that will invade this thread with stupid comments.. Had it been this is offline, you can confirm their identity with black dots on their foreheads. They are already dancing unclad and puoring abuses on that facebook page.

Wawa Jew when will you have sense. Being Yoruba is an identity, at least try to come up with another phrase other than Yoruba Muslims, why are all of you ipigs programmed with the same choice of words like a robot.

At least try to have a customized sentence even if you’re gonna abuse the Yorubas. For your info, you can shout from now till eternity, that dosen’t stop the fact that the Yorubas will be progressing and living in unison be it Ifa, Christian or muslims.

You should be more concerned about your erosion ravaged region that made all of you seek asylum all over Nigeria like a refugee.

Radarada

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am here for comments.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnamdi look sick....he need a psychiatrist.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by skyman200(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
im not an ipob member but why I love this man is that all his prophecies have come to past especially this fulani herdsmen of a thing,that man is a great man but some might be taking him for granted.

16 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by 9jaunite: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin When south Nigeria gets there freedom...

I suggest Islam/fulani should be banned
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Juliet11111(f): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
buharitill2023:
Anambra
You are a bloody liar. Rot in hell

9 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by mamatayour(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why is Nnamdi acting as if he's older than his age grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Sufisunni: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=79877772][/quote]Does Allah have gender?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Afonjaa and Ipods two most dubious and lazy tribes in Nigeria
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by dreamwords: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

You are one them
grin grin
Yes my mgbati mgbati brother, we are dirty moronic afonjas grin

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by malvisguy212: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

Wow mazi cownu

Is a gay
did you know that Christians in Kaduna accommodate Yoruba Muslims during the religious crisis in 2001 ? Hausa Muslims kill the Yoruba Muslims . during religious crisis , ask a Yoruba Muslims to trust between the Christians and Hausa Muslims ? they chose to live with Christians.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by hatu: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Study Finds that Yorubas Are Genetically 99.9% Igbo

Four of the major coastal ethnic groups of Western Africa: the Yoruba, Igbo, Akan and the Gaa-Adangbe are dissimilar at a glance and evidently geographic neighbours, but very closely related, when examined at the genetic level.

Several studies have been employed over the years, with findings showing genetic similarity between differing regional ethnic groups. One in particular, conducted by Adebowale Adeyemo, Guanjie Chen, Yuanxiu Chen, the National Human Genome Centre and Howard University, and Charles Rotimi of the University of Ibadan, provided results indicating the genetic similarities between the four major West African ethnic groups.

Their findings further showed surprising genetic variance within groups, but almost none across groups, similar to the closeness of human genetics across races, showing more range within than without.

According to this landmark study, there was a 99.9 percent within-population variance, the between-population variance was less than 0.1 percent. This means that Yorubas, Igbos, Gaa and Akan are 99.9 percent similar, while within each of the groups there are variations/differences between individuals as high as 99 percent i.e. One Igbo may be 99 percent genetically different from another Igbo person, or one Yoruba person to another.

It is important to remember that these groups were not initially split by national borders; prior to the European division of the continent, these ethnic peoples traded, migrated and wedded as the times permitted, allowing apparent regional and national mixtures that remain evident in modern day genetic analyses of some Yoruba and Igbo individuals….

Also worthy of note is the shared Volta-Niger root languages, Yoruba and Igbo languages belong to the same family (YEAI branch), showing the common start of the diverse languages spoken by these ethnicities.

Consequently, barring the inclusion of culture, ethnic affiliation and nationality, it could be said that the the Yorubas, the Igbos, the Akans and the Gaa-Adangbes are but ONE people spread over a wide area with different ways of life. Thus, discrediting any claim of a unique Yoruba “race” or a genetically insured Igbo ethnicity often employed by politicians and traditional rulers in rhetorics and propaganda messages.

A body does not fight itself. These kinds of research serve as a balm to the much divided heart of the ethnically-concerned West African, and to the African at large: one root, many branches; united by blood if not spirit.

Those That Were Crushed – A visual commentary on Nigeria’s political landscape by artist, Muyiwa Akinwolere

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/study-finds-that-the-yorubas-are-genetically-99-9-similar-to-the-igbos/
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by frankobinna(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nice colabo
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kanubiafra: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

Nice move
But Fulani are more than us
more than who the whole fulani in the whole world are not more than 9-10 million or did you add havsa to them. more than you in what way?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by malvisguy212: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Afonjaa and Ipods two most dubious and lazy tribes in Nigeria
instead of them to unite and fight this Fulani herdsmen , they are busy fighting themselves on religious grounds, silly friends.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by rowland545(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliet11111:
Anytime I remember we igbos have someone like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I thank my God. Igbos are indeed a blessed people.
u r dumb dumb if u really belive in DAT dumb fvck
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by lilfreezy: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sowore will betray him later. The guy will just end up writing one article next year. Journalists can do anything for traffic and attention
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Champneys: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Two fraudulent basta. Rds
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Dredgemaster(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/02/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-and-sowore-meet-new-york-vow-end-domination-and-oppression-nigeria
. Nice one, if Igbo and Yoruba can let go of their differences and work together, Nigeria will be liberated.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Let's wait Yoruba Muslims.
which one is your problem, is it Muslim or Yoruba cuz am both and contented
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by LarryBee1k: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mm
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Merlin1153: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Unfortunately Yoruba Muslims Led by Isaq Akintola think otherwise..

To them caliphate ist before the interest of southerners. Check all Prof Akintola press release and his pro Fulani agenda and understand better.

I don't need them too, they should move back to the caliphate where they belong.

If I have my way some of us Christian Yoruba would like to have an Islamic free country without Yoruba Muslims.

Watch out those that will invade this thread with stupid comments.. Had it been this is offline, you can confirm their identity with black dots on their foreheads. They are already dancing unclad and puoring abuses on that facebook page.
U BE MUMU, IF ALL NIGERIA MUSLIM BE LIKE YORUBA MUSLIM, LIFE IN NAIJA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, HAVE U EVER SEEN ANY YORUBA MAN KILL HIS BROTHER OR ANY PERSON because OF RELIGION, ITS IN YORUBA LAND U WIL SEE A MUSLIM EATEN XMAS AND EASTER FOOD, ITS IN YORUBA LAND U WIL A MUSLIM VISIT HIS CHRISTIAN FAMILY MEMBER DURING XMAS AND FOLLOW THEN TO CHURCH. so better reason well, if YORUBA Muslim beahave like their northern counterpart, u won't get mouth to trash rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
It's because of this guys those old folks believe we are not ready to take charge... Balless scammers
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Femeto: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
When losers meet.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Yopcity: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
buharitill2023:
hahahahaha, just imaging idiotic pigs are happy becos one marijuna guy visited their idiotic pig terrorist leader

Sorry to inform u that even ur god buhari is dying for a secret meeting with Nnamdi Kanu now. deal with it, Mumu!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / What I Saw In Anambra State Today(picture attached) / Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.