Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (56869 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2019
shegra58:
stop this lie if you are conversant with your history you will know that Adekunle Fajuyi chose to die with Irosi not the other way round even after Hausa coup plotters made him realized that they only came for Aguiyi Irosi but because Irosi was a visitor and boss to Adekunle and he had promised his safety he had no choice but to chose to die Alongside him to show his loyalty
Allow the hate filled pig to keep living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
all that are lies fabricated by yorubas,
the killers of Irosi killed both because they were together.

Just that You people decide to propagate that he chose to die because Irosi was his visitor,does that make sense?
The reason is because you people dont want to confront hausafulanis for killing one of your leader.

what did you say about other point i made in the last post.
Now I know you lack history. Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
hopexter:

Before you all said he was killed and now he was nearly killed. You are as confused as I am but with no sense. He only had foolish followers. The real Ndigbos were never in support of his childish and unplanned act. He had no political position, no power yet he acted too big to work with the the political pillars of Igbo. Why is he now running?
grin What a transformation. From he was killed to nearly killed. That Osus for you. They forgot lies doesn't last forever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kingzizzy: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Westtimeline:
grin What a transformation. From he was killed to nearly killed. That Osus for you. They forgot lies doesn't last forever cheesy

Whether he was killed or nearly killed, your government still acted with impunity and total disregard to the rule of law by sending Soldiers to invade Kanu's home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Westtimeline:
[s][/s]You are a fool if you cannot bring video or picture evidence that you all saw how Yoruba jubilated when something bad happen to igbo. May the hatred in you consume your existence.
Typical yoruba muslim,always aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
Typical yoruba muslim,always aggressive.
Mumu, is that the evidence I asked for. You are shame to your existence. Spit
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
kingzizzy:

Whether he was killed or nearly killed, your government still acted with impunity and total disregard to the rule of law by sending Soldiers to invade Kanu's home.
Ok Mr killed or nearly killed cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Westtimeline:
Mumu, is that the evidence I asked for. You are shame to your existence. Spit
hypocrite yoruba muslim,

show me evidence that you are human.

Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by bionixs: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

You must be very daft to think so. is yoruba the only tribe in this country?
yes, that have or has the dumbest set of hypocritical Muslims
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by bionixs: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

You must be very daft to think so. is yoruba the only tribe in this country?
that will most likely.....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by rikithor(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2019
is anyone feeling happy as me right now
as predicted by me,concerning this evil govt,from the beginning, all their deceptions,hypocracy,hide n seek,blame game tactics,suppressing truths,fooling most minds same as they,tribalilist,nepotistic,sectional denial n continuing comiting wrong willfully.

SW,NE,NW n Nc collabo n boot out a fine man,both clergy men left pulpit to rubbish a good man GEJ,
Now they have their self made king,they want the innocent SS n SE to help them confront their choiced most trusted n revered king dictator Buhari de Tyrant?
no way,you have a pastor n other men of God or good conscience to fight or speak for you and if they refused,as some are already shielding himself, sorry South West,where are all the CLOs? where are all the professional bodies who were most vocal in gentleman GEJ's govt?we can merely advise you start the protest via Sowore,or any other channel for weeks non stop(cos sw are not known for consistency)
maybe,middle belt would join you in the protest,but for my SE n SS,we want our Biafra not a refurbished laptop that won't give any guarantee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.