Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (56865 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Ready2speak: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
mikezuruki:
I like this unification! It's high time southerners come together to see themselves as one!

As for me, I'm tired of the name calling, tribal wars, and the sentimental views.

This up here is real progress!

And u believe this to be what will lead to unity? Hahahahaha una de make us laugh.
My dear that guy Sowore is working for Tinubu & d current amala progressives in Yoruba land. U can take that to d bank. Kanu must be very very careful.
Butoneday2:
Every yoruba person is a spy, i don't trust this guy one bit. Yorubas are sabotuers. Quote me i don't give a phucvk.
;DD
laudate:

If you like, laugh in Cantonese. I have told you what to do. Stop complaining and whining about the Nigerian Army on the internet. Empty barrels like you make the most noise. So stop wailing here. undecided

Just storm the nearest army barracks near you, and deal with them. There is no need to rant on the internet. Take action. Chikena. sad

He does not need to storm a barrack. They have destroyed their reputation all over d world & their partisanship has earned them the worst opprobrium as an ethnic army not fit to be called a national army. So running after an unarmed group while been made mince meat by insurgent group without a strong fighting record is a big minus for them. An army d personnel are complaining of cave age equipments, 3rd century gear & obsolete hardware is a shame to celebrate. Those defending them look stupid. Chew on that.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Godoverevery: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Tell me one freedom fighters that never went on exile
I guess you were born yesterday....just to mention a few ... baby listen very well so incase of next time you won't ask such a dull question... Mandela,MKO, Obasanjo,fela... you can Google the rest......but the two I know from the sadeast ran into exile like mad cow.....

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by laudate: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ready2speak:
And u believe this to be what will lead to unity? Hahahahaha una de make us laugh.
My dear that guy Sowore is working for Tinubu & d current amala progressives in Yoruba land. U can take that to d bank. Kanu must be very very careful. ;DD

He does not need to storm a barrack. They have destroyed their reputation. All over d world & their partisanship has earned them the worst opprobrium as an ethnic army not fit to be called a national army. So running after unarmed group while been made mince meat by insurgent group without a strong fighting for a big minus for them. An army d personnel are compiling of cave age equipments, 3rd century gear & obsolete hardware is a shame to defend. Those defending them look stupid. Chew on that.

Continue ranting online. It changes nothing. You guys are just good at making noise. If you and him feel so aggrieved, please go and face the army in their barracks and hold them to account. All your wailing online isn't going to help your case.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Organs(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Unfortunately Yoruba Muslims Led by Isaq Akintola think otherwise..

To them caliphate ist before the interest of southerners. Check all Prof Akintola press release and his pro Fulani agenda and understand better.

I don't need them too, they should move back to the caliphate where they belong.

If I have my way some of us Christian Yoruba would like to have an Islamic free country without Yoruba Muslims.

Watch out those that will invade this thread with stupid comments.. Had it been this is offline, you can confirm their identity with black dots on their foreheads. They are already dancing unclad and puoring abuses on SR facebook page.
Truth is bitter but I must say it the Way it's..
Very very unfortunate that they have chosen to behave that way.

Hate, vile talk, lies and finger pointing will not and has not helped you. Now how come you always fail and the others always wins? Stop deceiving yourself with your lies. God will always give victory to the people of truth.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
shegra58:
I'm a part of Yoruba Muslim and I'm in support of this,Yoruba and igbo are not enemy we only fight on the internet,any community clash only occur between Hausa and Yoruba or Hausa and igbo,you never hear that Yoruba and Igbo fight go to Alaba,computer village and see how Yoruba and Igbo communicate and living like brothers,I believe that Yoruba and igbo can liberate Nigeria
Igbos have learn their lesson and will never join anyone in the name of liberating nigeria.

Maybe you people want to tag it again igbo coup.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

No, you should be the one clapping for yourself because of your stuvpid remarks. sad If the actions of the Nigerian army bothers you too much, go into their barracks to confront them and beat them up. If you don't do it, dem no born you well.
no need for more beating from him,boko haram are giving them enough beat.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by 77up(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Unfortunately Yoruba Muslims Led by Isaq Akintola think otherwise..

To them caliphate ist before the interest of southerners. Check all Prof Akintola press release and his pro Fulani agenda and understand better.

I don't need them too, they should move back to the caliphate where they belong.

If I have my way some of us Christian Yoruba would like to have an Islamic free country without Yoruba Muslims.

Watch out those that will invade this thread with stupid comments.. Had it been this is offline, you can confirm their identity with black dots on their foreheads. They are already dancing unclad and puoring abuses on SR facebook page.
Truth is bitter but I must say it the Way it's..
Very very unfortunate that they have chosen to behave that way.
Nigeria is in trouble with people like you.

Division by religion card is the worst, worst than politics or tribe.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by LionTiger(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nazi, don't forget watching your back!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Fahd11: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
COWNU....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Frankdoz4: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't hate Yoruba's but I hate Yoruba Muslims. Yoruba's Muslims have continued ferocious subjugation of christian minority, kwara/Ilorin is a very good example. Awolowo is a notorious chameleon and Yoruba Muslim that betrayed ojukwu. When we say afonja, we only refer to Yoruba Muslims
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Godoverevery:

I guess you were born yesterday....just to mention a few ... baby listen very well so incase of next time you won't ask such a dull question... Mandela,MKO, Obasanjo,fela... you can Google the rest......but the two I know from the sadeast ran into exile like mad cow.....
you sure this one dey ok.

we are talking about freedom fighter and This one is naming the rat poison man,obasanjo and fela.

Yorubas never get a freedom fighter that is why kwara was taken from you people,

Mandela the only freedom fighter you mention up there was on exile in your zoo called nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
2 sakamajez
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Frankdoz4: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Awolowo is a coward yoruba muslim afonja that can't reclaim his stolen mandate. The worst he died cheapishly of ordinary rat poison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by shegra58: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
Igbos have learn their lesson and will never join anyone in the name of liberating nigeria.

Maybe you people want to tag it again igbo coup.
this is what we're talking about we can never achieve anything separately in this country
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Newmans: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
The congenitally anomalous child must be saved the congenitally anomalous abstraction must die because it never lives except through the endless death of the people Who blindly lives by it
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by akdjr(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
If NK contest for president, a notherner presidential candidate will still defeat him in the East just like as OBJ defeated that man who's manhood still lives on...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by nextstep(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
mikezuruki:
I like this unification! It's high time southerners come together to see themselves as one!

As for me, I'm tired of the name calling, tribal wars, and the sentimental views.

How is this different from the unification of our polithiefcians... they are united in their quest to loot.

I'm really disappointed in these two: lots and lots of noise, but no substantive effect. What did Kanu deliver to his people after the pythons danced? I hear he went awol. And how many votes did Sowore get after all? I don't even see his name in the top 99.9%, meaning less than 0.01%. Take it back indeed.

I view them the same way I view BBN, pastors, actresses, slay persons, and flood news... useless.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
shegra58:
this is what we're talking about we can never achieve anything separately in this country
so be it.

You people are looking for who to blame again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Godoverevery:

U were born bf Adam but u don't knw dat Mandela ran to Nig on an exile. MKO, Obj and Fela are not a freedom fighters or secessionist.
Mr man go and read ur history and stop exposing ur shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Ejanla07: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
hatu:

Study Finds that Yorubas Are Genetically 99.9% Igbo

Four of the major coastal ethnic groups of Western Africa: the Yoruba, Igbo, Akan and the Gaa-Adangbe are dissimilar at a glance and evidently geographic neighbours, but very closely related, when examined at the genetic level.

Several studies have been employed over the years, with findings showing genetic similarity between differing regional ethnic groups. One in particular, conducted by Adebowale Adeyemo, Guanjie Chen, Yuanxiu Chen, the National Human Genome Centre and Howard University, and Charles Rotimi of the University of Ibadan, provided results indicating the genetic similarities between the four major West African ethnic groups.

Their findings further showed surprising genetic variance within groups, but almost none across groups, similar to the closeness of human genetics across races, showing more range within than without.

According to this landmark study, there was a 99.9 percent within-population variance, the between-population variance was less than 0.1 percent. This means that Yorubas, Igbos, Gaa and Akan are 99.9 percent similar, while within each of the groups there are variations/differences between individuals as high as 99 percent i.e. One Igbo may be 99 percent genetically different from another Igbo person, or one Yoruba person to another.

It is important to remember that these groups were not initially split by national borders; prior to the European division of the continent, these ethnic peoples traded, migrated and wedded as the times permitted, allowing apparent regional and national mixtures that remain evident in modern day genetic analyses of some Yoruba and Igbo individuals….

Also worthy of note is the shared Volta-Niger root languages, Yoruba and Igbo languages belong to the same family (YEAI branch), showing the common start of the diverse languages spoken by these ethnicities.

Consequently, barring the inclusion of culture, ethnic affiliation and nationality, it could be said that the the Yorubas, the Igbos, the Akans and the Gaa-Adangbes are but ONE people spread over a wide area with different ways of life. Thus, discrediting any claim of a unique Yoruba “race” or a genetically insured Igbo ethnicity often employed by politicians and traditional rulers in rhetorics and propaganda messages.

A body does not fight itself. These kinds of research serve as a balm to the much divided heart of the ethnically-concerned West African, and to the African at large: one root, many branches; united by blood if not spirit.

Those That Were Crushed – A visual commentary on Nigeria’s political landscape by artist, Muyiwa Akinwolere

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/study-finds-that-the-yorubas-are-genetically-99-9-similar-to-the-igbos/

Yes yorubas re
Igbos..
The progenitor of the yoruba race oduduwa.
He is the last son of ichie Nweke Nwiboko he is odudunwa Nwiboko (the yoruba changed it to oduduwa) . Being the last son of a chief wit 17 sons he always receive better conk for head from his brothers . Dats d reason afonjas have cone head..
He was banished for being 2 faced and coveting neighbours wives, he was given mark of the beast on d cheek and sent across mmili onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ready2speak:

My dear that guy Sowore is working for Tinubu & d current amala progressives in Yoruba land. U can take that to d bank. Kanu must be very very careful. ;DD

He does not need to storm a barrack. They have destroyed their reputation all over d world & their partisanship has earned them the worst opprobrium as an ethnic army not fit to be called a national army. So running after an unarmed group while been made mince meat by insurgent group without a strong fighting record is a big minus for them. An army d personnel are complaining of cave age equipments, 3rd century gear & obsolete hardware is a shame to celebrate. Those defending them look stupid. Chew on that.

What could convince you?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
nextstep:

How is this different from the unification of our polithiefcians... they are united in their quest to loot.

I'm really disappointed in these two: lots and lots of noise, but no substantive effect. What did Kanu deliver to his people after the pythons danced? I hear he went awol. And how many votes did Sowore get after all? I don't even see his name in the top 99.9%, meaning less than 0.01%. Take it back indeed.

I view them the same way I view BBN, pastors, actresses, slay persons, and flood news... useless.
Okay.
Proffer a solution.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Tell me one freedom fighters that never went on exile

Mandella

Malcom x

Martin luther king

The list goes on...unlike Ojukwu and Kanu

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Techsunny: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chukwu okike abia ama.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Let's wait Yoruba Muslims.
This is a sincere and harmless question...

How does the post concern 'Yoruba Muslims'?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by ziziangel(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm sorry to say this, seems to me that Kanu and his supporters are having psychological issues
One moment he says Buhari is cloned and Jubril from Sudan is the president..
Next moment he says Atiku is from Cameroon..
One moment his supporters claimed he was killed by Nigerian soldiers
Next moment he's chilling in NYC...
One moment he makes a bold claim to burn down Nigeria if touched...
Next moment he escapes through a rat hole and lands safely in NYC...and it's damn saddening how his dumb followers still see a clown as their messiah

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by hopexter(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Local issues being deliberated in a foreign land out of fear. If you're this scared, how then are you a leader? How do you intend to implement your plans for the people of Biafra? I'm just in suspense, confused and I'm getting tired of being your supporter, your path has no direction to be hopeful of undecided cry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by AngryNijerian: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Toks2008:

Mandella

Malcom x

Martin luther king

The list goes on...unlike Ojukwu and Kanu
You know nothing about Mandela. Don't embarrass yourself further
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
AngryNijerian:
You know nothing about Mandela. Don't embarrass yourself further
Lol! Please educate me.

You guys should be ashamed of the so-called Igbo leaders talking about Ojukwu who fled after leading several thousand to their death and history is repeating itself with Kunu.

MAY GOD GRANT YOU PEOPLE SENSE.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by zomby(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
What a waste of time...Sowore should ask the lazy coward to get a real job.

No time to waste...Next>>
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by superlightning: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Every commenter for himself.

Kanu .... I hail you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Staro: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2019
mikezuruki:

Aw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.