Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (56868 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by sunboy(m): 3:44am On Jul 03, 2019
If we don’t stop this tribal and religion shi.t that country would never grow. Yoruba Muslim, ibo man, Fulani/Hausa wahala. If we don’t accept that we are Nigerians, that country will never grow.
Unity must come first!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2019
hopexter:
Local issues being deliberated in a foreign land out of fear. If you're this scared, how then are you a leader? How do you intend to implement your plans for the people of Biafra? I'm just in suspense, confused and I'm getting tired of being your supporter, your path has no direction to be hopeful of undecided cry

Do u have sense at all?.. dont u know the type of lawless country u live in? That's why it's called a zoo.
What do u expect him to do? Kanu was nearly killed by the army, in a "democratic government" despite still having a case in court.
And nobody, no native ruler, no governor , or senator, or any government official asked WHY?.. instead people are mocking the dead of those killed in his house.. U saw it how yourself how the whole Nigerians turned everything to mockery... Where innocent blood were spilled.

Can is just and individual, doesn't have political power, the guy is trying to be honest.. At least he has created a level of awareness and unity among IGBOS which was never there before

Let me ask u this.. CAN U OPENLY TALK ABOUT, OR MENTION "BIAFRA" before.?
abwg u should give this guy some credit.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Godoverevery: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
U were born bf Adam but u don't knw dat Mandela ran to Nig on an exile. MKO, Obj and Fela are not a freedom fighters or secessionist.
Mr man go and read ur history and stop exposing ur shame
so the 1993 struggle wasn't all about freedom.??........but Mandela was a freedom fighter??
boy so far this men spoke against military rule openly and they wanted democratic rule which is freedom for us all....they spent years in jail infact fela lost is mum.....yaradua died in prison....mko lost is life to D's struggle..... OBJ escaped execution by a whiskey....they are freedom fighters for me.......if you love ur Biafra so well and want it why not lead a peace protest today....go on the street and hit ground running instead of coming online to be an internet warriors...Even ur lord abino mazi cownu couldn't stay in prison for a year before he ran away like a mad cow he is.....yet you fools are calling him a hero......but am not surprised the first fool also ran away after getting you people killed like a chicken....it run in ur so called leader DNA

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Gazzy88(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Tell me one freedom fighters that never went on exile
nelson mandela never went to exile oga.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Godoverevery:

so the 1993 struggle wasn't all about freedom.??........but Mandela was a freedom fighter??
boy so far this men spoke against military rule openly and they wanted democratic rule which is freedom for us all....they spent years in jail infact fela lost is mum.....yaradua died in prison....mko lost is life to D's struggle..... OBJ escaped execution by a whiskey....they are freedom fighters for me.......if you love ur Biafra so well and want it why not lead a peace protest today....go on the street and hit ground running instead of coming online to be an internet warriors...Even ur lord abino mazi cownu couldn't stay in prison for a year before he ran away like a mad cow he is.....yet you fools are calling him a hero......but am not surprised the first fool also ran away after getting you people killed like a chicken....it run in ur so called leader DNA
Nnamdi Kanu lost his cousin brothers d day Army invaded his house.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Menance: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Afonjas now kissing kanu's ass

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kingzizzy: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Lol! Please educate me.

You guys should be ashamed of the so-called Igbo leaders talking about Ojukwu who fled after leading several thousand to their death and history is repeating itself with Kunu.

MAY GOD GRANT YOU PEOPLE SENSE.

So it is when Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu deliver themselves to their enemies for slaughter that everyone will be proud of them?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Godoverevery:

Most of d things u said show how ignorant u are in history.
Nnamdi spent 2yrs and few months in d prison. Browse it for urself.
If u claim OBJ ran out whether by whisky or any means, why den are u including him as one of those dat never went on exile.
U talk of peaceful protest as if u are dead when IPOB do match on d street in thousand's to protest which later result to dead of few in d hands of those foolish and ignorant Nig soldiers.
MKO u first mentioned in ur post, had his followers killed also. Are u ignorant of dat too?
Finally, there is diff between revolutionist and a secessionist. D former is hated by d govt on seat as dat moment of his action why d later mostly hated by all d nationalists. Both can't be d same. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by RillJ(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Not if the South truly and sincerely come together.

What Kanu saw years back, others are just beginning to see now. But its better now than never

Harlem2:

Nice move
But Fulani are more than us
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Mandella

Malcom x

Martin luther king

The list goes on...unlike Ojukwu and Kanu
Pls for d sake of history, Martin Luther is not freedom fighter. He is a human right activist.
Mendela ran to Nigeria on exile. Read ur history and stop disgracing ur ancestors here.
Malcon x aslo is a human right activist not a secessionist. He was also assassinated just a Martin. Assassination is not a measure to knw who is a hero or not becos it is not d person will or wish to be assassinated. They are knw as hero's becos of their course not becos dey were assassinated.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kingzizzy: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Godoverevery:

1993 was not about freedom, it was about the return of democracy. Mandela was a freedom fighter but even he ran from South Africa to Nigeria when the heat was on. Fela was a human rights activist, not a freedom fighter.

You people that keep dwelling on Nnamdi Kanu running away should check this:

Mandela ran from South Africa to Nigeria
The prophet mohammed ran from Mecca to Medina

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by shegra58: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
so be it.

You people are looking for who to blame again.
You have yourself to blame for fighting already lost battle
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2019
shegra58:
You have yourself to blame for fighting already lost battle
you have yourself to blame for expecting the people you love to hate,to join you any fight.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Godoverevery: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Kahujadekadura:

Most of d things u said show how ignorant u are in history.
Nnamdi spent 2yrs and few months in d prison. Browse it for urself.
If u claim OBJ ran out whether by whisky or any means, why den are u including him as one of those dat never went on exile.
U talk of peaceful protest as if u are dead when IPOB do match on d street in thousand's to protest which later result to dead of few in d hands of those foolish and ignorant Nig soldiers.
MKO u first mentioned in ur post, had his followers killed also. Are u ignorant of dat too?
Finally, there is diff between revolutionist and a secessionist. D former is hated by d govt on seat as dat moment of his action why d later mostly hated by all d nationalists. Both can't be d same. Thanks
Am not sure you are educated....like i need to explain what the meaning of execution again ..nawa ooo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Godoverevery:
Am not sure you are educated....like i need to explain what the meaning of execution again ..nawa ooo.
So u want me to jump from d road of execution to execution proper abi.
Bros not everybody dat is executed by d govt is a secessionists or a freedom fighter or even a hero.
Bros go and sleep
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Godoverevery: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2019
kingzizzy:

1993 was not about freedom, it was about the return of democracy. Mandela was a freedom fighter but even he ran from South Africa to Nigeria when the heat was on. Fela was a human rights activist, not a freedom fighter.

You people that keep dwelling on Nnamdi Kanu running away should check this:

Mandela ran from South Africa to Nigeria
The prophet mohammed ran from Mecca to Medina

Mandela is a freedom fighter. . like he fought for new south Africa out of old south Africa abi.....cos I don't understand what you trying to say......this man fought against the government because he felt the black were cheated.
MKO fought the military govt because he felt the masses where cheated after they voted there mind......what is the difference
well I don't blame you guys......there are not much great men from ur tribe in Nigeria history.....the only one that came close ran away Wen you people needed him the most..who is the true coward
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by shegra58: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
you have yourself to blame for expecting the people you love to hate,to join you any fight.
Nobody hate igbo,Yoruba never hate igbo if not Adekunle Fajuyi will not chose to die Alongside Aguiyi Irosi,Wole Soyinka will not go to prison because he supported igbo during biafra war come to the west and see how Igbo/Yoruba are living,my boss was an Igbo man from Ngwa Abia state,My landlord here in West was an Igbo man from Imo I spent 2years in Nnsuka in Enugu state myself I traveled to Imo twice with my landlord during December Yuletide... Nobody is looking for friends by force here but just a reality,Igbo/Yoruba feud ends on the internet

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Henrichemeka(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Good people
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Toks2008(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Pls for d sake of history, Martin Luther is not freedom fighter. He is a human right activist.
Mendela ran to Nigeria on exile. Read ur history and stop disgracing ur ancestors here.
Malcon x aslo is a human right activist not a secessionist. He was also assassinated just a Martin. Assassination is not a measure to knw who is a hero or not becos it is not d person will or wish to be assassinated. They are knw as hero's becos of their course not becos dey were assassinated.

You are spewing trash.

Stop comparing Mandela to your clueless kanu. Mandella may seek a temporal refuge in Nigeria but he was bold enough to face the adversaries head on.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by kingzizzy: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mandela is a freedom fighter. . like he fought for new south Africa out of old south Africa abi.....cos I don't understand what you trying to say......this man fought against the government because he felt the black were cheated.
MKO fought the military govt because he felt the masses where cheated after they voted there mind......what is the difference
well I don't blame you guys......there are not much great men from ur tribe in Nigeria history.....the only one that came close ran away Wen you people needed him the most..who is the true coward

You dont know what you are talking about. Ojukwu also fought against government because his people were being killed and persecuted. The only difference is that Ojukwu did not succeed. None the less, he still rose up like man and fought.

I do not expect anybody who is about to be overwhelmed to stay and die. Better to run away and live to fight another day than to die, never to fight again.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
shegra58:
Nobody hate igbo,Yoruba never hate igbo if not Adekunle Fajuyi will not chose to die Alongside Aguiyi Irosi,Wole Soyinka will not go to prison because he supported igbo during biafra war come to the west and see how Igbo/Yoruba are living,my boss was an Igbo man from Ngwa Abia state,My landlord here in West was an Igbo man from Imo I spent 2years in Nnsuka in Enugu state myself I traveled to Imo twice with my landlord during December Yuletide... Nobody is looking for friends by force here but just a reality,Igbo/Yoruba feud ends on the internet
first Adekunle Fajuyi didn't
chose to die Alongside
Aguiyi Irosi,he was killed along with Irosi,enough of this lies.

Having an Igbo boss and Igbo landlord doesn't transmit to yorubas loving Igbos,you have
igbo boss to earn a living.you have igbo landlord to have a shelter.

Igbo/Yoruba feud doesn't
ends on the internet,we see how happy you people are always when something bad happen to igbos,
we see how you people were rejoicing when the nigeria terrorist army were killing Innocent Igbo youths.shouting kill them all,

your oba threatened to throw Igbos to lagoon if they do not vote for his candidate,you all cheered him.

Last presidential election in lagoo,some yoruba youth were go from one pulling units to another attacking and killing igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by ACHILLES45: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Harlem2:
grin grin grin

Some IPOB miscreants once post some shit months ago

"No Afonja can touch our mazi"
https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/507

bomb dey your head.
even in this heat, you still managed to sound stupid.
sorry.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by shegra58: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
chose to die Alongside

Having an Igbo boss and Igbo landlord doesn't transmit to yorubas loving Igbos,you have

Igbo/Yoruba feud doesn't
ends on the internet,we see how happy you people are always when something bad happen to igbos,
we see how you people were rejoicing when the nigeria terrorist army were killing Innocent Igbo youths.shouting kill them all,

your oba threatened to throw Igbos to lagoon if they do not vote for his candidate,you all cheered him.

Last presidential election in lagoo,some yoruba youth were go from one pulling units to another attacking and killing igbos.

stop this lie if you are conversant with your history you will know that Adekunle Fajuyi chose to die with Irosi not the other way round even after Hausa coup plotters made him realized that they only came for Aguiyi Irosi but because Irosi was a visitor and boss to Adekunle and he had promised his safety he had no choice but to chose to die Alongside him to show his loyalty

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by goodnessme1(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2019
shegra58:
stop this lie if you are conversant with your history you will know that Adekunle Fajuyi chose to die with Irosi not the other way round even after Hausa coup plotters made him realized that they only came for Aguiyi Irosi but because Irosi was a visitor and boss to Adekunle and he had promised his safety he had no choice but to chose to die Alongside him to show his loyalty
all that are lies fabricated by yorubas,
the killers of Irosi killed both because they were together.

Just that You people decide to propagate that he chose to die because Irosi was his visitor,does that make sense?
The reason is because you people dont want to confront hausafulanis for killing one of your leader.

what did you say about other point i made in the last post.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kahujadekadura: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Toks2008:

You are spewing trash.

Stop comparing Mandela to your clueless kanu. Mandella may seek a temporal refuge in Nigeria but he was bold enough to face the adversaries head on.
Mr man, I not comparing Kanu wit Mandela becos d later struggle is fruitful and d former is still on d line. My argument remain that no freedom fighter that didn't go on exile
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by hopexter(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Do u have sense at all?.. dont u know the type of lawless country u live in? That's why it's called a zoo.
What do u expect him to do? Kanu was nearly killed by the army, in a "democratic government" despite still having a case in court.
And nobody, no native ruler, no governor , or senator, or any government official asked WHY?.. instead people are mocking the dead of those killed in his house.. U saw it how yourself how the whole Nigerians turned everything to mockery... Where innocent blood were spilled.

Can is just and individual, doesn't have political power, the guy is trying to be honest.. At least he has created a level of awareness and unity among IGBOS which was never there before

Let me ask u this.. CAN U OPENLY TALK ABOUT, OR MENTION "BIAFRA" before.?
abwg u should give this guy some credit.

Before you all said he was killed and now he was nearly killed. You are as confused as I am but with no sense. He only had foolish followers. The real Ndigbos were never in support of his childish and unplanned act. He had no political position, no power yet he acted too big to work with the the political pillars of Igbo. Why is he now running?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
hopexter:

Before you all said he was killed and now he was nearly killed. You are as confused as I am but with no sense. He only had foolish followers. The real Ndigbos were never in support of his childish and unplanned act. He had no political position, no power yet he acted too big to work with the the political pillars of Igbo. Why is he now running?

U are obviously the shallow minded person here, with brain full of poo.. Before u said he was killed, later u said BUAHI paid him off to keep shut, he appears and comes at buhari u said oooh Atiku paid him off, he comes for Atiku, now he is working with "political pillars of igbo".. LMAO grin grin

I'm sure ur prayer for him to be killed so that nobody will speak about ur nightmare "biafra" anymore... !!oops u failed.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Westtimeline: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
goodnessme1:
chose to die Alongside

Igbo/Yoruba feud doesn't

[/s]You are a fool if you cannot bring video or picture evidence that you all saw how Yoruba jubilated when something bad happen to igbo. May the hatred in you consume your existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.