Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? (9791 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Bossjakande: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Don't do this please.
hmmm I like ur gentle spirit dear.it seems u dont want us to talk dis night.OK. some other time.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by folake4u(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bad breath undecided

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by frankkydee(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
folake4u:
Bad breath undecided

Ehya,that's pathetic
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by johnnyn1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don’t crush on dem girls
If I like you and I know it might work out, I will go for you immediately..

So many things to crush for in this life than girls..

I crush on pet tho..
Meet my little girl Reuby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Jollof123: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....
We agreed we were going to meet, went to the location and waited for her for close to four hours she didn't turn up.

I nearly died out of anger.

I regretted ever meeting her. I cursed the day and the circumstance that made me saw and picked interest in her. I wanted to insult her destiny through SMS but I just let it slide as she's way too small for me to stoop so low.

Finally, I deleted her number and am at peace with myself.

But she's the biggest idiot I've come across since the beginning of the year.

Finally, your name is affecting you...chai

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Igetmyown247: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....
We agreed we were going to meet, went to the location and waited for her for close to four hours she didn't turn up.

I regretted ever meeting her. I cursed the day and the circumstance that made me saw and picked interest in her. I wanted to insult her destiny through SMS but I just let it slide as she's way too small for me to stoop so low.

But did you get to know why she didn’t show up?
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jollof123:

Finally, your name is affecting you...chai

Hahaha
As if you know.
Na the whole idea behind the moniker be that

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Igetmyown247:

But did you get to know why she didn’t show up?

Honestly, I don't care.

Since she didn't call me, that means she's not interested.

Hausa people say even silence is an answer.

3 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Catuzoyemzy1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
thats an indication u will marry one.

I lost interest when I found out that am not her only crush ,but every tall and slim dick and harry na so me run commot o before my crush turn me to the crushee

moreover why is it that runs girls crush on me most times
[/quote]
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
folake4u:
Bad breath undecided

His or yours,.....or both? undecided
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by catwalq(f): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2019
johnnyn1:
I don’t crush on dem girls
If I like you and I know it might work out, I will go for you immediately..

So many things to crush for in this life than girls..

I crush on pet tho..
Meet my little girl Reuby

I'm in love... shocked shocked.She looks so fluffy and cute.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by johnnyn1(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks catwalq She’s just 9weeks old
catwalq:

I'm in love... shocked shocked.She looks so fluffy and cute.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2019
clive2u:
She said yes to me, i lost interest immediately she agreed to be my gf. Til today i dnt knw why i did that
u be idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Starboytwo(m): 2:01am On Jul 03, 2019
chrisking125:
Was charging my phone that was 11% she unplugged my own phone and started charging hers that was 55% then started playing candy crush with my phone....... I was speechless..
you no give am baba igbarun
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Oh.. Let me read comments from experienced ones shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by meobizy(f): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2019
One thing about me is after a time without communication I lose interest very fast.
When we meet again you have only a few hours to impress me and bring my interest back.
All this is under the condition that I consciously fight your advances in order not to fall for you.
It was only one female who knew how to bypass this failsafe and keep catching me mugu repeatedly.

So back to the question: she gave me a little time off.

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by meobizy(f): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2019
folake4u:
Bad breath undecided
No body is beyond bad breath, everyone has off days.
Now if the person has bad breath three or four times in a row it’s game over.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by CosmicPhoenix: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2019
i think it's because we see something in the other person which the main crush lacks

Biglittlelois:

Seriously oo, that's when you'll start to ask yourself if your mind is playing games with you, lol.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by folake4u(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2019
frankkydee:

Ehya,that's pathetic

Yeah
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by folake4u(f): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2019
NnaaGuy:

His or yours,.....or both? undecided

Yours undecided
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by folake4u(f): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
meobizy:

No body is beyond bad breath, everyone has off days.
Now if the person has bad breath three or four times in a row it’s game over.

That's what I'm saying na. twas a continuous something.
Cool guy laidis oh and him mouth be like latrine!
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
folake4u:

Yours undecided
Smart one. smiley
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by clive2u(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u be idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
na d truth o
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Jollof123: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
She told me no sex or anything close to it if we are to b in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by lereinter(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....

Hope you checked she no fall from Okada

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Patriotician: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....

lol bro. That is how the ladies role
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2019
She farted at a table for two,thats disrespectful.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2019
pansophist:
The way she treated the waiter, shouted and talk down on him was a deal breaker for me. Somehow, she thought it was a displayal of class, which makes it more disappointing.

I cant be with someone that belittle people they gain nothing from (e.g the gatekeeper, conductor, waiter etc), as it is an indication of how I'll treated if things go sour.

Na man you be

4 Likes

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i think it's because we see something in the other person which the main crush lacks

Yeah probably.

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Ayodehji202: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Catuzoyemzy1:
thats an indication u will marry one.

I reject it , though have dated some but I might not marry a virgin but surely won't settle for a loose girl
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
lereinter:

Hope you checked she no fall from Okada

I for like am sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.