Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? (9815 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
adeboi1:
what make me loose interest in any girl I crush on is if I talk to her or message her and she ignores me

@iLeg.endd
The answer is English. You need to work on your spelling. That's all.

1. Loose = not tight.
Lose = not interested / no longer.

2. Make = plural.
Makes = singular.

3. Start a sentence with capital letter.

Women judge men by their English, intelligence, looks, and wallet.

Becoming a GMC doesn't mean you must not be intelligent. Also, becoming intelligent doesn't mean you must go to school.

Nice guys will always tell you to make money. No, it's not all about the money, but money is good. If your personality sucks, everything sucks. Our personalities are not only influenced by how we act, but what we think of ourselves subconsciously.

The way you treat and handle yourself, is the way people will treat you. If you always tell yourself you're not worth it, people will treat you that way even during chat or a 1-on-1 conversation.

How you feel or the fears you harbor becomes your reality. If you continue to let the bad things that happened in your past weigh your future down, then you don't have a future.

This is what most introverts go through in life until they break through.

The only fear you should have in this life is the fear of being too great until your enemies notice you.

In summary, work on your written English — at least, it will make you appear intelligent during chat. After that, acquire some social and digital skills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by adeboi1: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
iLegendd:
The answer is English. You need to work on your spelling. That's all.

1. Loose = not tight.
Lose = not interested / no longer.

2. Make = plural.
Makes = singular.

3. Start a sentence with capital letter.

Women judge men by their English, intelligence, looks, and wallet.

Becoming a GMC doesn't mean you must not be intelligent. Also, becoming intelligent doesn't mean you must go to school.

Nice guys will always tell you to make money. No, it's not all about the money, but money is good. If your personality sucks, everything sucks. Our personalities are not only influenced by how we act, but what we think of ourselves subconsciously.

The way you treat and handle yourself, is the way people will treat you. If you always tell yourself you're not worth it, people will treat you that way even during chat or a 1-on-1 conversation.

How you feel or the fears you harbor becomes your reality. If you continue to let the bad things that happened in your past weigh your future down, then you don't have a future.

This is what most introverts go through in life until they break through.

The only fear you should have in this life is the fear of being too great until your enemies notice you.

In summary, work on your written English — at least, it will make you appear intelligent. After that, acquire some social and digital skills.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by carter009(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ladiesreject:

It's not like that.
Just that I felt it's one of those sacrifices a man needs to make for a woman, so that when you finally catch her, you'll fvck the kpekus with all your might.

Sad it didn't work out for me
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
catwalq:

You dey make me laugh more and more grin grin grin grin grin
The thing pain you no be small. Take heart biko.

Weak men all over NL
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I am reserved not shy, and I was really into him cos he's my crush, I always look to see his face everytime.

He must be really handsome
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by catwalq(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Alanikoko:

Weak men all over NL

Rejection hurts,in any capacity. I don't see anything weak In expressing hurt. Besides, he said he has moved on.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Alanikoko:

He must be really handsome

More or less.

1 Like

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
I'm sorry if I've trespassed.
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
catwalq:

Rejection hurts,in any capacity. I don't see anything weak In expressing hurt. Besides, he said he has moved on.

Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by catwalq(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Alanikoko:

Naaah... Its all Good cool cool
Re: What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? by emelda86(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
ladiesreject:
Just very recently....
We agreed we were going to meet, went to the location and waited for her for close to four hours she didn't turn up.

I nearly died out of anger.

I regretted ever meeting her. I cursed the day and the circumstance that made me saw and picked interest in her. I wanted to insult her destiny through SMS but I just let it slide as she's way too small for me to stoop so low.

Finally, I deleted her number and am at peace with myself.

But she's the biggest idiot I've come across since the beginning of the year.

Her lost though... its very painful to stand someone up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp / Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.