Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) (64918 Views)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
They can try that accusation thing with any man of God, not TB Joshua.

I still maintain my ground that all Mrs Dakolo said isn't all that happened. And it is possible that it never happened at all.

To all y'all that went to protest, oya, a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria molested a lady o, I am still waiting for protests. May God forgive y'all

5 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by sheungeek(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
lol...
Baddest counter-attack...

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Benwise: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jehova has the final say.. ThankGod she has been proved wrong.. She will face more punishment from God

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:
Were did i say i believe her story?

look mate, just stay in your lane okay, I don't take fools like you serious, calling a human beign names like 1928 furniture and thing, you think that is funny? goons like you are supposed to be living in caves

Go and keep sucking pastors dicks.

I could give a fvck about some synaguoge pastor. IT's _faggots like you that bend over backward when a woman shouts rape. Your stupid feminine eyes light up, swallowing her story whole and calling for police intervention for a person who should be discarded on sight. There's such a thing as credibility to a story and her story doesn't hold water, but because your clit is so hard for pastors you can't even tell what's credible or not. Go fvck yourself to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I could give a fvck about some synaguoge pastor. IT's _faggots like you that bend over backward when a woman shouts rape. Your stupid feminine eyes light up, swallowing her story whole and calling for police intervention for a person who should be discarded on sight. There's such a thing as credibility to a story and her story doesn't hold water, but because your clit is so hard for pastors you can't even tell what's credible or not. Go fvck yourself to hell.
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Go and smoke some more weed. grin

cheers!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
lel, cheers man grin grin
gypsey:
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Go and smoke some more weed. grin

cheers!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
This shediot just made it harder for REAL victims to be taken serious.
Very soon if you wink at a female, she'll cry rape.
Nowadays you may be called a racist in the U.S if you overtake a black man on the highway.
The bar is now low especially with the nonsense media and their narratives.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
maxiuc:
grin

Wetin person no go see for this life

Yesterday I shock as one of my ex visit me come dey act Cossy rossy rossy if na before I go dey reason condom wey I go use but this time I was thinking like what if this girl wanted to set me up

Rape is in the mouth of every woman
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
ZubbyGodson:

If she doesn't have a kidney donor already, I'd love to help
Wow!
You have a big heart .

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Ayoefa: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
This one has been religiously brainwashed and used by this Pastorprenaul fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
He don tay wey Satan & his agents I mean fellow rival pastors won fall proph.TB Joshua but God pass them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
Give it to TB Joshua

His advisers are top-notch.

I kinda believe a foul play happened here, but I cant just withhold my kudos to how he managed and impending and foreseen crisis.

I will use this medium to repeat again, that Biodun of COZA was shot down by his very own. You dont keep mute when you not going head to head.

A bow and strategy could have saved all this international disgrace.

Are you for real?
I thought you're one of the istandwithbusola crew?
Even jumping from thread to thread attacking people with contrary opinion.
What happened
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by obinna58(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Hahaha, I know it's Joshua's game when the woman talked about rape at first, I was expecting another thread like this cheesy

I wasn't disappointed

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Benekruku(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Buckubuck:

Are you for real?
I thought you're one of the istandwithbusola crew?
Even jumping from thread to thread attacking people with contrary opinion.
What happened

So what have stated that contradicts?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by gaventa: 12:34am On Jul 03, 2019
This one just got played....Mrs bisola kindly do another one. Eshe imi

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by briggson07(m): 1:08am On Jul 03, 2019
I remember this lady I even bought a vCD of her confession that year

God forbid she's from hell

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Exactly. I have a close friend who was a disciple and worker at Scoan for seven good years. He told me that there is a also a video of his in their catalogue about his life and biography before he went to the church. He said that video will only be released to the general public when he blackmails the church with lies.

He said so many other things too that made me realize TB Joshua has always been a man of vision.
9jahotblog:
T. b Joshua that has been working with media since the beginning of his ministry. he recorded every bit of event in his ministry from scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Please mention one person TB J has defrauded.
Ayoefa:
This one has been religiously brainwashed and used by this Pastorprenaul fraudster.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2019
You must be very stupid to joke with rape.
kenzysmith:
D girl wey i rape for my area 5yrs ago make she come talk now o, or u dey wait till i get money ist?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Shut up.
Kittex7:
The way this pastor go dey do those fine southy gals.. Ehn
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Is that all you can say? Even with evidence that she's a compulsive liar. Lol.
rusher14:
Something TB Joshua himself organized.

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol, do you know how many women including foreigners live and sleep in TB Joshua's church everyday including foreigners? Why has no other woman come out to make similar claims?

Do you also know that this same woman came back to apologize? Lol. Keep supporting evil.
gypsey:
Rubbish! This doesn't mean she was not raped, this Rubbish video.proves nothing, A female claims she was raped, Instead of the so called pastors to let the police investigate and court decides, some so called pastors are doing everything to discredit the victim, how is that Godly? if really the girl was raped wouldn't the so called men of God make sure she gets justice? if they are really men of God and stands for truth, fairness and justice, rather than trying to make people believe that the victim is crazy.

Anyway, they are all in the business of false hopes selling, thithes and donations scams.

I pity the gullibles fools who Attends this hyporcritical blood sucking Mysogynistic cults called churches.

I also pity African/Nigerian women they are Always denied Justice.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2019
When Jesus was alive weren't bad things happening in Israel?
henryadex:

There aren't any God's general in nigeria if there are our nation won't be like this
We have general looters of the poor
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2019
You must be the son of an olosho to know them.
Stricklybidness:
Season of oloshos....
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Do you know he prophesied about an impending doom which was to happen very close to him and even as close as his mouth a week before the attack?

He even said when it happened his church members and workers would be the ones to call media houses to the scene which was true.
Obascoetubi:

foreseen crisis. ? why not see his building coming to colapse?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Omudia11: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Where is your proof she was contacted and made to change her statement?
Graduateacher:
This looks like a subdued woman, it seems she has been brainwashed, I smell something sinister here, why did they contact her and make her to change her statement?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Triangles1(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2019
freeze001:
I just knew that one calling TB Joshua was off her rockers. She stupidly decided to cash in on the moment because of an ill-conceived protest staged by misguided people. They did not protest when the lady from Redeemed was murdered in Abuja, even Daddy GO and VP no cough! They did not protest against incesssant killings by herdsmen, Leah Sharibu is out there, no noise. Southern Kaduna is practically levelled, no protest. Government has been raping Nigerian citizens especially Christians front, back, up and down; dem don dey plan ruga, no noise yet they all ran off like headless chickens to COZA.

You nailed it all, on point.

We neglect the fish head and catch the tail

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by amokeme(f): 3:32am On Jul 03, 2019
freeze001:
I just knew that one calling TB Joshua was off her rockers. She stupidly decided to cash in on the moment because of an ill-conceived protest staged by misguided people. They did not protest when the lady from Redeemed was murdered in Abuja, even Daddy GO and VP no cough! They did not protest against incesssant killings by herdsmen, Leah Sharibu is out there, no noise. Southern Kaduna is practically levelled, no protest. Government has been raping Nigerian citizens especially Christians front, back, up and down; dem don dey plan ruga, no noise yet they all ran off like headless chickens to COZA.
If you lead any of the protest, what will happen to you?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by 9jahotblog: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Omudia11:
Exactly. I have a close friend who was a disciple and worker at Scoan for seven good years. He told me that there is a also a video of his in their catalogue about his life and biography before he went to the church. He said that video will only be released to the general public when he blackmails the church with lies.

He said so many other things too that made me realize TB Joshua has always been a man of vision.
yes, that's why I bless the grace of God upon his life. tb Joshua records every bit of event and program in his church and outside the church. even white people are working tirelessly in his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2019
freeze001:
Exactly
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2019
samcus:
Men who return home from work at 5:30pm are traitors... The real time to return home is 10pm, I repeat 10pm. Good night.
.Meaning.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.