Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) (64948 Views)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Suspect33(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
freeze001:
I just knew that one calling TB Joshua was off her rockers. She stupidly decided to cash in on the moment because of an ill-conceived protest staged by misguided people. They did not protest when the lady from Redeemed was murdered in Abuja, even Daddy GO and VP no cough! They did not protest against incesssant killings by herdsmen, Leah Sharibu is out there, no noise. Southern Kaduna is practically levelled, no protest. Government has been raping Nigerian citizens especially Christians front, back, up and down; dem don dey plan ruga, no noise yet they all ran off like headless chickens to COZA.
you're intelligent cool
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by henryadex(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
May God Forgive Her for this False Accusation against God General

There aren't any God's general in nigeria if there are our nation won't be like this
We have general looters of the poor

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by LOGICALKEN: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ______, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), is about to enjoy sexual intercourse with ______ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING TO BED ON THIS _ DAY OF __ (MONTH) ___ (YEAR) AT __ (AM/PM)

_________
(Signature of Screwee)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladilawal82:
In other words, she's mentally unsettled.
Well I guess that's what she meant afterall. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by leye4u: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish! This doesn't mean she was not raped, this Rubbish video.proves nothing, A female claims she was raped, Instead of the so called pastors to let the police investigate and court decides, some so called pastors are doing everything to discredit the victim, how is that Godly? if really the girl was raped wouldn't the so called men of God make sure she gets justice? if they are really men of God and stands for truth, fairness and justice, rather than trying to make people believe that the victim is crazy.

Anyway, they are all in the business of false hopes selling, thithes and donations scams.

I pity the gullibles fools who Attends this hyporcritical blood sucking Mysogynistic cults called churches.

I also pity African/Nigerian women they are Always denied Justice.
What is this one saying...ologogoro

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Stricklybidness(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
freeze001:
I just knew that one calling TB Joshua was off her rockers. She stupidly decided to cash in on the moment because of an ill-conceived protest staged by misguided people. They did not protest when the lady from Redeemed was murdered in Abuja, even Daddy GO and VP no cough! They did not protest against incesssant killings by herdsmen, Leah Sharibu is out there, no noise. Southern Kaduna is practically levelled, no protest. Government has been raping Nigerian citizens especially Christians front, back, up and down; dem don dey plan ruga, no noise yet they all ran off like headless chickens to COZA.
Na God go purnish all of them....
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by sp2015: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Pastors with bushy beards like this dey like pussy licking.

E.g. Apostle Sule

I have just develop a software. to store all sex related issues.It will be hosted in the cloud so that your girl friends or your will not have access.

Requirement

Fill the following details:

Name
method
e.g

name of Guy: COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo
Name of the Girl , Busola
Place: on the house roof.
method: behind

sp2005

The form will be fill by both parties. so that in case you become a Governor,senator or a billionaire. nobody can make reference to that. Note that both parties must fill the form, and the original copy will be send to us.

Kindly note that. every moves to a lady is rape, especially if you do not marry her and you have sex with her.

contact me
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Stricklybidness(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Season of oloshos....
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Those who are hasty to accuse before facts will eventually have a burden of guilt after facts.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Obascoetubi: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanthar:
I LOVE THE MEDIA TEAM OF TB JOSHUA.... They have something to counter anything thrown at them.

Damn.... that woman is finished.... but... she is not even a celeb so both ways she wont get justice if her story was even true.

that's old staged video from scoan, they sent her to say something bad about tb joshua & come back to beg for forgiveness later, staged!

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
May God Forgive Her for this False Accusation against God General

Is he God?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Ologogoro: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
leye4u:
Oga no wake me from sleep nah
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Obascoetubi: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
Give it to TB Joshua

His advisers are top-notch.

I kinda believe a foul play happened here, but I cant just withhold my kudos to how he managed and impending and foreseen crisis.

I will use this medium to repeat again, that Biodun of COZA was shot down by his very own. You dont keep mute when you not going head to head.

A bow and strategy could have saved all this international disgrace.
foreseen crisis. ? why not see his building coming to colapse?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by leye4u: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ologogoro:

Oga no wake me from sleep nah
Lol.....oni imu kumu
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by ashantitope: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
See this people just want to be scamming us they want popularity and the want to trend within how many days now who cares if you have been mad for 40years just stop actracting our attention please who record that formal video before and post it you people are just playing with our intelligent
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by D1zion: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Its always a way of tempting all men of God, is not only here in Nigeria but all over.like it happen to TB Joshua that's how it happen to Kumuyi too.& a lot of people believed the lady then until he cried out to God the day she wanted to confess & hers was an instance judgement of thunder that struck her death instantly. Before the congregation.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who is going to rape that thing? Just look at how fvcked up she looks. There are girls that will come out to claim rape and I'll believe, not something that looks like 1928 furniture.
gypsey:
Rubbish! This doesn't mean she was not raped, this Rubbish video.proves nothing, A female claims she was raped, Instead of the so called pastors to let the police investigate and court decides, some so called pastors are doing everything to discredit the victim, how is that Godly? if really the girl was raped wouldn't the so called men of God make sure she gets justice? if they are really men of God and stands for truth, fairness and justice, rather than trying to make people believe that the victim is crazy.

Anyway, they are all in the business of false hopes selling, thithes and donations scams.

I pity the gullibles fools who Attends this hyporcritical blood sucking Mysogynistic cults called churches.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Graduateacher(f): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
This looks like a subdued woman, it seems she has been brainwashed, I smell something sinister here, why did they contact her and make her to change her statement?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by freeze001(f): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
gcof:
you just countered two out of the many points raised, please counter the rest

That was taqqiya on display, nothing was factually countered by that post. They always lie and try to hide their atrocities that have been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Chimaobichukwuma: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
freeze001:
true talk sir some people re just to foolish nd jobless. Dy cnt protest abt d killing of christain in the north.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by wiseman2011(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
That is a visionary Prophet, he is ahead of the game, allegation death on arrival,,,, my prophet thanks for the records well kept..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Demogorgon(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:

Guy shut up your useless mouth. No one is responsible for your misfortune in life..

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Demogorgon:
Guy shut up your useless mouth. No one is responsible for your misfortune in life..
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin

I wasn't seeking for your Approval when i made my comment, you know? you could have just Ignored my comments and saved yourself the heartache..

Try not to slit your wrists over my comment.

cheers! grin
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Who is going to rape that thing? Just look at how fvcked up she looks. There are girls that will come out to claim rape and I'll believe, not something that looks like 1928 furniture.
You think rapists care how their victims looks like?

Anyway, it is as i said, Nigerians are Mysogynistic.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:
You think rapists care how their victims looks like?

Anyway, it is as i said, Nigerians are Mysogynistic.

You would know na, since you're in the game.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
leye4u:

Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?. ;DToo many Ignoramuses on here
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You would know na, since you're in the game.
Yes, i am in the game, and i am coming for your mother,sisters and daughters . grin

As i ve said, Nigerians are mysogynistic. you are calling a female you have never met derogatory names. like "that thing" and 1928 furniture, clap for yourself, you call yourself a man?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Demogorgon(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin

I wasn't seeking for your Approval when i made my comment, you know? you could have just Ignored my comments and saved yourself the heartache..

Try not to slit your wrists over my comment.

cheers! grin
Damn you
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i am in the game, and i am coming for your mother,sisters and daughters . grin

As i ve said, Nigerians are mysogynistic. you are calling a female you have never met derogatory names. like thing and 1928 furniture, clap for yourself, you call yourself a man?

And you believe the story of an unstable woman you have never met, who gave 3 different confession about her life, someone who allegedly burnt her own house, and also condemning a pastor you probably never met in your life.

I don't even know what's worse, you or an actual rapist. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Demogorgon:
Damn you
Thank you! grin grin Anything else reasonable you would like to add?

Appart from insults. grin grin
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

And you believe the story of an unstable woman you have never met, who gave 3 different confession about her life, someone who allegedly burnt her own house, and also condemning a pastor you probably never met in your life.

I don't even know what's worse, you or an actual rapist. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Were did i say i believe her story?

look mate, just stay in your lane okay, I don't take fools like you serious, calling a human beign names like 1928 furniture and thing, you think that is funny? goons like you are supposed to be living in caves

Go and keep sucking pastors dicks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.