Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) (64914 Views)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gbemishile1:

Na we men be our own enemy
See as people don dey talk say make God forgive the woman
If there was no viddeo now,these women will start shouting rapist up and down including some pvssy men
These women see themselves as feminist and don't want you to regard them as meek women
So why the hell are we still treating them as meek women
The church should just take legal actions against st her and let her spend some time in jail
Next time,when that devil want whisper nonsense for her ear,she go quick give herself brain
Woe betide a woman that accuse me of something I didn't do

You have just been scammed. cool
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
emmasege:

Who is God's General? If TB Joshua is, then anyone camouflaging as agent of light can claim to be one, including Sat Guru Maraji.

I thank God for your life. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
gypsey:

Rubbish, foreigners my ass, what does foreigners even mean? Do you think those people you call foreigner can not be fooled?

Don't mind them. It is called inferiority complex.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ayoefa:

Omudia11 has been defrauded mentally and financially by Pastorprenual TBJ.

Most likely. cool
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by mohims(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
ladilawal82:
In other words, she's mentally unsettled.
Obviously she is
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by mohims(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
blackpanthar:
I LOVE THE MEDIA TEAM OF TB JOSHUA.... They have something to counter anything thrown at them.

Damn.... that woman is finished.... but... she is not even a celeb so both ways she wont get justice if her story was even true.

Me too. Glory be to God. She was just out to smear his name
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by mohims(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
May God Forgive Her for this False Accusation against God General
Amen
muykem:
And drama continue. Whenever outcome, it's win win to almighty God.
Yes o!
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by mohims(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
uzohrome:
Thank God for the media. Satan put to shame again.
Yes o!
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
bencraigbritten2:

The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) yesterday released a video with a view to clearing the name of its founder, Prophet T.B. Joshua, over allegations of wrongdoing.

The six-minute long video came on the heels of a rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder of the Commonwealth Assembly of Zion (COZA), who on Monday was forced to take a leave of absence after protesters stormed the premises of the church.
One Bisola Johnson had accused Joshua and the SCOAN of among other alleged atrocities using “religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism…”

In a part of the video, she is seen saying: “My name is Bisola. I have acted as an enemy of God rather than a friend. And today, I am coming back as a prodigal daughter, so that God will forgive me; so that the Man of God will forgive me and the church, Synagogue, will forgive me…I have been rebelious. When I left the SCOAN, nobody asked me to leave. I am asking God (kneels) to forgive me.”

Another part shows the woman saying: “I always have a terrible headache which is called migraine. And anytime it happens, I misbehave. I always behave irrationally. I don’t regard anybody. I just behave the way my spirit dictates to me. Anything my spirit says, I will just do it.”
In yet another part, the woman is seen prostrate on the floor, sobbing, and pleading for forgiveness, saying, “I have changed,” but to which Joshua replies, “People find it difficult to believe you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgyGWfYIjY

Source : https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/tb-joshuas-church-releases-video-to.html?m=1

Watch the recent video clip where Bisola Johnson explained how she was hynotised into saying what she said in the synagogue of satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXtIW7cMErU

Here is another testimony of where a character called "Fatai" raped children of 11, 13 and 15 year olds, committing abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMcg90X9t8

Watch it if you've got enough internet data and see that you've all been scammed big time.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by mohims(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ogaga87:
This Olosho that can't even cause the prick of a dog to stand is accusing someone of rape..

See her half past eyes as Warri dey call am

Another part shows the woman saying: “I always have a terrible headache which is called migraine. And anytime it happens, I misbehave
Chain. You get bad mouth o! She as you carry mouth scatter the yeye woman

I'm waiting for Timi and Busola to come tell us same..

Like Ese, like Busola, mad women everywhere
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. God bless you madam, many more years ahead, you will leave long for saying the truth, you can also post this your comments on Twitter .

That's a copy and paste blogger you are just calling madcam
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Obascoetubi: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omudia11:
Do you know he prophesied about an impending doom which was to happen very close to him and even as close as his mouth a week before the attack?

He even said when it happened his church members and workers would be the ones to call media houses to the scene which was true.
which attack are u talking about? na building colapse abi?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Obascoetubi: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

She later explained what happened in a recent video. She was set up and the populace fell for it as they are all falling now.
any link to watch that video?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omudia11:
Shut up.
Brainwashed person
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Obascoetubi:

any link to watch that video?

You may start watching from 50 minutes onwards to see what Fatai did to make her confess.
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by importantperson: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
gypsey:
It's that all? grin grin you couldn't even attempt to make any reasonable arguiments?

no use arguing with a fool, remembered?
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You may start watching from 50 minutes onwards to see what Fatai did to make her confess.

More videoclips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIe6jxqvjY

I wonder why people in Nigeria develop cold feet when the name of this charlatan is mentioned. Come to Jesus and be set free.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32).
Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by GMbuharii: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Pastors with bushy beards like this dey like pussy licking.

E.g. Apostle Sule
This one that you have ceased messing upandan,hope they yaff not port you to tubu!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) by charzyh2: 3:24pm On Jan 09
It didn't start now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.