Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. (7516 Views)

She Just Can't Stop Calling / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Itedjereaustin(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just look carefully and observed the plentyful things she has. Woo.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
From indication every part of this girl must be very soft. Chaii tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by deolurexy1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jobless mastubators

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Itedjereaustin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jobless matubator. If she come you no go chop her.?
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Your reasoning is directly proportional to your dck. Why can't some people stop thinking like he-goats for once grin grin. Lust no dey tire una? You lust so tey, you still open thread for your lust. You get problem i swear. Are you not tired of all these bitches playing with your mind with their body? You no try at all.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lust
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by deolurexy1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Itedjereaustin:
Jobless matubator. If she come you no go chop her.?

See what you are using your broke ass life to think about
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Itedjereaustin(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
I guess. Young man is not by force to comment on this post... Pervert. Fucking nitwit.
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Texman21: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2019
nonsense

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by mmadu5(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Bleaching cream see her hands if she open her body u will change your mind trust me

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Rucheen(m): 4:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Edible
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2019
undecidedLas las, the kain shiit when dey drop from this kain yanch....you go hail.....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
There's nothing new under the sun,its never what you do but how its done - NAS
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by gift2xl: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
I know her very well.
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Itedjereaustin(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
I just say make I post hurt. 9
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Plastic colored face, fallen packaged breasts, and she probably has at least 6 different std's & sti's looking for whom to infect... Nonsense undecided
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
The stench of rancid spent semen has driven me away from this post.. bye
Re: I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. by Itedjereaustin(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
I guess am a legend on this. Hp.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? / What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship / Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.