Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (45345 Views)

Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Acidosis(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Now Buhari and his stupid IG understand the technology behind the video?

Senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by toprealman: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Some people are just daft! A senator going to a intimacy gadget shop.....and engage in a meaningless fight?
I just don't understand.....
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Godson26: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
That's what I told you police work with evidence,not a interview video busola did.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by eremy: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
This is good news.

Social media is a transformative tool,if properly used.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Richiecrown: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
THAT IS HOW THEY SERVE NIGERIA BETTER. SLEEP AROUND WITH OLOSHO WITH TAX PAYERS MONEY AND MISBEHAVE WITH POWER DRUNK...
A SENATOR IN SEX GADGET AND INTIMACY STORE WHEN SO MANY ISSUES IN THE COUNTRY .

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by AntiWailer: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Good
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Resurgent2016: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Good news
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Baroba(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
All this na show, nothing will happen to the Diilddo senator, unfortunately this is usually the case ion Naija..
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by pat077: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Neoteny:

If it didn't trend how would they have known considering no one filed a complaint?

How else did YOU know?
who told u they didn't complain to police?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by CaptainMitch: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2019
HIV positive idiot
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by nonxo007(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2019
RichBoy247:
This one is already down. Police IG will use this miscreant Senator to shine.
And he's a PDP member, APC would sha use him to shine. That's if he isn't granted bail o
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by pat077: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
I suggest that every body who voted for him be arrested and jailed for 50 years. As in . True looks can be deceptive but come-on shiny lips on Jerry curled hair with his shiny Akara ororo face is enough to disqualify him for my side already.

Senator gadget
what about those that voted for gandollar

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by chris51(f): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
God bless the IG.
These senators should be taught lesson. How could this senator Abbo, beat up a lady with a useless police man watching?
Very Sickening
These our senators think they are larger than life. They harass innocent citizens.

The lady should sue him and request for millions of Naira. There are many NGOs that will take the case up.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by nairalanduseles: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
That animal needs to be in jail
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Jabioro: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2019
End of discussion..may God permitted us to see the end of this case.. because that's the beginning to end... police and bribe..make I no talk the rest
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by SEGLIZ: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Nigerian Politicians and their misplaced priorities.....

SEN DINO MELAYE patronize car dealers.

SEN ELISHA ABBO Patronize sextoy dealers

I'm patiently waiting to hear what Sen Lawan, Gbaja, Omo Agege will purchase....Nigerian Senators will never cease to amaze me...

their private life though, they are entitled to it since they are human like myself.
but it disheartening when a public office holder flaunt wealth gotten not from his or hard work but from the commonwealth and allocation of all.
it is a slap to see a man rape ones wife and come out to show one the footage and same one went ahead to clap praise the lunat you did great. this the state of things in Nigeria.
my brother you spoke well.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by CrazyMan(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nothing will happen or is it not Nigeria again, money will be given to both the police and the assaulted woman, then case closed.
I beg to disagree. Something will happen because he's a member of the opposition party (PDP) so the government will definitely make an example out of him.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the arrest of the senator and his orderly by an investigative team set up by the Police Force headquarters in Abuja.

Investigations are currently onoing at the Federal Capital Territory police command into the alleged attack on a sales girl by a serving senator in Abuja.

The news of the attack went viral after a video recorded by the Close Circuit Television (CCTV), installed in the shop was shared on the social media, an act which is said to have embarrassed the police authorities.

The Police force says they are doing everything within their powers to restore dignity to the force, following the conduct of the police orderly attached to the senator.

According to Police sources, the incident actually happened in a sex-toy shop in Abuja, where the senator had gone to make purchases.

The video which has been circulating the internet, shows the angry senator beat up the sales girl, and ordered his police orderly to take her away.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-ig-orders-arrest-of-senator-abbo-his-orderly-over-assault-on-sales-girl/

^^^I will wait till I hear from more credible sources.

Why has this development not been reported anywhere else other than the ZenithNaija blog? grin
A sly attempt to garner web traffic perhaps?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by pek(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Onyekachi419:
We are getting their

E remain buhari with his nonsense ruga shocked
*there*
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by contigiency(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
That is the best thing to do. I am very happy that one of my wishes today has happened. Let him go there and tell the police why he treated the lady the way he did. Someone else wife for that matter.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Neoteny(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
pat077:
who told u they didn't complain to police?

It's in the full story. The victim and her family were afraid the senator could do her more harm
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
This is good news, to hear
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by murmee: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nothing will happen or is it not Nigeria again, money will be given to both the police and the assaulted woman, then case closed.
GBAM!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
This is how problems ouqht to be tackled and not the TIMI DAKOLO'S way....i hope he is arrested as ordered..
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Why do they keep calling it assault, it is a clear case of battery
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2019
pat077:
Useless people. If the issue didn't trend on social media they won't have done the right thing.
That is the power of the media.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by SarkinYarki: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2019
seunlayi:
We need more than an arrest, he should go back home

Come and send him home let's see , did you send Gandujue home?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
RichBoy247:
This one is already down. Police IG will use this miscreant Senator to shine.

I don't trust the blog you responded to one bit. cheesy
If you check, you will find that it is the only source of the arrest reported. angry

Let's wait for the paint to dry first.

The police commissioner in charge of the Federal Capital Territory, Bala Ciroma, told PREMIUM TIMES the matter had not been escalated to him as of Tuesday morning.

He said he would like to receive the victim at his office urgently to explore a resolution of the case.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/338324-exclusive-nigerian-senator-caught-on-camera-assaulting-woman-at-sex-toy-shop.html
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
ayourbamie:
I hope the IG will do the same if this man was an APC Muslim senator
He is he a PDP Christian senator? Can't you separate religion or party from the issue at hand?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by OlujobaSamuel: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2019
@agabusta, this is what I was referring to in respect to my comment on Madonna University student's parents palava, a serious media attack on the school activities would have sort out the issues. Sometimes, we have to seek for a non-traditional means to solve some problems.
@topic, I hope we see the idiot in cuffs to let us know he is truly a criminal, that is best way to answer his question of "do you know who I am?"
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Justiceori2019(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2019
That you are Senator with orderlies doesn't give you the right to misbehave or break the law. I strongly support that any one who acts against the law should be dealt with no matter how highly placed.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.