Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (45358 Views)

Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2019
ayourbamie:
I hope the IG will do the same if this man was an APC Muslim senator
dont mind the idiots. meanwhile some of these girls deserve regular slaps.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by OlujobaSamuel: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Neoteny:

It's in the full story. The victim and her family were afraid the senator could do her more harm
They made an initial complaint according to the story, the police said they should go get him the senators number so he can call him, so they stopped going to the police for fear of the unknown.
Read the report again.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Erolow(f): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
shocked

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Bellotelli: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=ayourbamie post=79894332]I hope the IG will do the same if this man wlas an APC Muslim senator[/quote
You are supposed to be in a zoo.]

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by lexy2014: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2019
pat077:
Useless people. If the issue didn't trend on social media they won't have done the right thing.

U right. Cos I read somewhere that d case was reported 2d police but they asked d lady to go& get d senator's number so that they can call him. But again, its good 2c action taken. I was also wondering where all those anti-coza protesters went
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2019
pat077:
Useless people. If the issue didn't trend on social media they won't have done the right thing.

The lady being slapped didn't sought for justice... The knowledge is now in public domain hence the arrest
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Barzinime(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Always reason before typing
Will the matter see the light of day if not for social media? undecided undecided
pat077:
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Pataricatering(f): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Is this true ?
Kate06:
This a right step in the right direction...

Now,I believe power really intoxicates.Before then,he was the one suing The Nigerian Navy for his disqualification on the grounds that he is a HIV patient.

Let him be tried in the court...

I can lecture on the following courses...

Financial Accounting,Mathematics & Econmics. Minimum class for Lecture or teaching is SS3(Secondary Classes) and at most 200L for now...

This is however whether online or offline depending on how you want it done..whataspp-+234.8.1.4.5.3.1.9.1.5.0

B.Sci.Hons Banking & Finance.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by lexy2014: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2019
WinningSun:

The lady being slapped didn't sought for justice... The knowledge is now in public domain hence the arrest

She did. She reported it to d police
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by drlateef: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Why should senators be having police orderly when we don't have enough policemen to go after kidnappers and other criminals?

1 Like

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by ishawlar: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Now i believe this senator saga will whip away the rape case that we have been hearing everyday. New topic needed. Stoopid
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by GenFunction: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmn intimacy gadget....*casted
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by agbonkamen(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2019
glink2015:

I know you are happy about his arrest.
But nah scam.
If it's me , I will slap the lady more than that.
sense is far from you I swear. I have watched the video countless times but the girl was not even referring to him it was the guy that was trying to seize the real sales girl's phone she was telling "Oga please take an easy na" some Nigerians are pathetic how can insane people be leading sane people..... Nigerian leaders are dubious.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2019
lexy2014:

She did. She reported it to d police
Never knew thanks for sharing
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by lexy2014: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2019
WinningSun:

Never knew thanks for sharing

Any time
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by AgentOfAllah: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Amen amen amen!!!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by onyxo76(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2019
The poison air con senator grin grin but come o, those ladies no get knowledge say na hiv positive pt, the one that started vomiting fit don get the disease sef
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Ashraf123(f): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
mjbaba:

You silly sha
very silly
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by bluebay(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Some girls with their mouth sha... Suppose it’s Military officer or community youth leader that slaps the hell out of this one for running her mouth rough, I believe no one will say a word but as he’s a politician, e don trend..
Nigerians can easily react to stuffs on first sight .
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by stasius: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2019
VERY GOOD.

I SAY , VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.
IG YOU ARE GIVING NIGERIANS GREAT HOPE IN YOU IF YOU DO THIS!

AM LOVING THIS IG ALREADY!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by otokx(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
I suggest that every body who voted for him be arrested and jailed for 50 years. As in . True looks can be deceptive but come-on shiny lips on Jerry curled hair with his shiny Akara ororo face is enough to disqualify him for my side already.

Senator gadget

Except for Buhari and Atiku, most people vote parties not personalities.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Sarah20A(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank God for social media
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by verifiablefacts: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2019
ayourbamie:
I hope the IG will do the same if this man was an APC Muslim senator
so they should now clap for him because he is a PDP Christian, huh?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by etrange: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2019
pat077:

Hhmm..... You no get joy at all.

If they don't do anything, you call them names. If they do something, you still call them names. Haba!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by BuhariAdvocate: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Don't believe in bloggers.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by modsfucker: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Onyekachi419:
We are getting their

E remain buhari with his nonsense ruga shocked

Onyekachi m, I'm a Fulani man and I love you. Let's marry and settle for one ruga please.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Primesaint: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2019
[qu1ote author=Lizzysamuel post=79893983]The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the arrest of the senator and his orderly by an investigative team set up by the Police Force headquarters in Abuja.

Investigations are currently onoing at the Federal Capital Territory police command into the alleged attack on a sales girl by a serving senator in Abuja.

The news of the attack went viral after a video recorded by the Close Circuit Television (CCTV), installed in the shop was shared on the social media, an act which is said to have embarrassed the police authorities.

The Police force says they are doing everything within their powers to restore dignity to the force, following the conduct of the police orderly attached to the senator.

According to Police sources, the incident actually happened in a sex-toy shop in Abuja, where the senator had gone to make purchases.

The video which has been circulating the internet, shows the angry senator beat up the sales girl, and ordered his police orderly to take her away.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-ig-orders-arrest-of-senator-abbo-his-orderly-over-assault-on-sales-girl/

[/quote]Mr senator get small gbola ���
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2019
My people, I am having a "sex-filled" day already. All thanks to the most honourable sexy senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I don't know about you... but I wish you all a happy Sexnesday all the same. sad
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Erastuslove: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Bros your first achievement in the Senate is to sextoy and slap a woman...mmmmmm the ladies are ready for RIOT
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Erastuslove:
Bros your first achievement in the Senate is to sextoy and slap a woman...mmmmmm the ladies are ready for RIOT

Maybe the intimacy gadgets were meant to be distributed as part of "constituency projects".
At least that is an achievement.

You never can tell. Let's not be quick to "jump to conclusions" or be "sentimental" or "judgemental".

Let's hear "the other side of the story". There are always "two sides to a kobo".
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Onyekachi419(f): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
pek:
*there*
English teacher thanks
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Onyekachi419(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
modsfucker:

Onyekachi m, I'm a Fulani man and I love you. Let's marry and settle for one ruga please.
Lol fulani only love cows and fu*k cows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.