Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (45361 Views)

Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by maikeke(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2019
I thanks God the Senator is Christian and PDP Member if otherwise this page already full with insult and mocking other tribe and religion.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Originalsly: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Why is he not suspended without pay until after trial.... then dismissed of found guilty? I guess we will be hearing more as international womens rights groups put pressure on the FG.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by GGirll: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Beacon of hope =beacon of disgrace 2019. Mtcheww!!!!!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Okoroawusa: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2019
All these PDP senators sef...

Negodu his kanda mouth... no be pink lips him do so?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2019
maikeke:
I thanks God the Senator is Christian and PDP Member if otherwise this page already full with insult and mocking other tribe and religion.
one small stout for u
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by sweetlaw: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
glink2015:

I know you are happy about his arrest.
But nah scam.
If it's me , I will slap the lady more than that.

fool. that is y people like can never see pass your noses
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by modsfucker: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Lol fulani only love cows and fu*k cows.

Nope, me I love Onyekachi and I'll Bleep Onyekachi inside my luxurious Ruga apartment and we'll give birth to Igbo/Fulani beutiful kids.... What an interesting love story that would be!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Seunaj05:
see this omo jatijati. when will the young be given the opportunity to rule....when will the young be given the opportunity to rule.....yen yen ..yen..... now this guy is one of the youngest senators recently elected, if not the youngest sef.
You see watin a young man with influence and position could think about
after emerging a senator, the only thing he could think was to visit a intimacy gadget chop and explore the inexplicable, while also molesting and oppressing the weak.
Power is dangerous in the hands of a
young immature man
Honestly its a big shame... sad
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Onyekachi419(f): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
modsfucker:

Nope, me I love Onyekachi and I'll Bleep Onyekachi inside my luxurious Ruga apartment and we'll give birth to Igbo/Fulani beutiful kids.... What an interesting love story that would be!
Hahahaha continue dreaming when you wake up you let me know
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by DeRay98(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Seunaj05:
see this omo jatijati. when will the young be given the opportunity to rule....when will the young be given the opportunity to rule.....yen yen ..yen..... now this guy is one of the youngest senators recently elected, if not the youngest sef.
You see watin a young man with influence and position could think about

after emerging a senator, the only thing he could think was to visit a intimacy gadget chop and explore the inexplicable, while also molesting and oppressing the weak.
Power is dangerous in the hands of a
young immature man

You have said it all, while I'm tired of old brigade continuous hold to power, the so-called young ones given opportunities have shown what are capable of doing with power...
Whether North, East, West or South, its same story...

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by natty2014(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
U must be out of your sense
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Greystone: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the arrest of the senator and his orderly by an investigative team set up by the Police Force headquarters in Abuja.

Investigations are currently onoing at the Federal Capital Territory police command into the alleged attack on a sales girl by a serving senator in Abuja.

The news of the attack went viral after a video recorded by the Close Circuit Television (CCTV), installed in the shop was shared on the social media, an act which is said to have embarrassed the police authorities.

The Police force says they are doing everything within their powers to restore dignity to the force, following the conduct of the police orderly attached to the senator.

According to Police sources, the incident actually happened in a sex-toy shop in Abuja, where the senator had gone to make purchases.

The video which has been circulating the internet, shows the angry senator beat up the sales girl, and ordered his police orderly to take her away.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-ig-orders-arrest-of-senator-abbo-his-orderly-over-assault-on-sales-girl/

I’m happy and proud of this order, IG Mohammad Adamu.
Let this be a lesson to politicians that they cannot behave anyhow and assault people because they are in power.
Stupid senator should be flogged, recalled and locked up in prison.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by OhiOfIhima: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2019
ayourbamie:
I hope the IG will do the same if this man was an APC Muslim senator

This is more reasons will are partially paralyse in Dis country. politics, religion n ethnic has destroyed this country beyond irredeemable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by natty2014(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
May God punish him accordingly. Amen.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2019
This is awful and an abuse of power. An example has to be made of this vile Senator. Poor lady. A shame to be a nobody in Nigeria because so-called big men and women (many are barbarians in reality) can just strip you of your dignity and human rights at any time.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by agabusta: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
@agabusta, this is what I was referring to in respect to my comment on Madonna University student's parents palava, a serious media attack on the school activities would have sort out the issues. Sometimes, we have to seek for a non-traditional means to solve some problems.
@topic, I hope we see the idiot in cuffs to let us know he is truly a criminal, that is best way to answer his question of "do you know who I am?"

Yes, I get you. But it is people like you and me that makes issues trend. Not necessarily the victim. You cannot blame a victim for not making an issue trend. All they can do is to release the information to the media and try to keep it alive in the media until interested people like you and me who despise cheating and bullying take it up.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by modsfucker: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Hahahaha continue dreaming when you wake up you let me know

Every big achievement starts with a dream... The time I land Onyekachi in my Ruga house, would be the day this dream of mine becomes accomplished. This Igbo/Fulani collabo must come to fruition.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by olumalcolm(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Na waa oo, and d man dey slap a lady comfortably consecutively without remorse. angry as in more than 6times ooo wtf
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by NkemChukwudi: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nothing will happen or is it not Nigeria again, money will be given to both the police and the assaulted woman, then case closed.

Let's play a game called "spot the mumu". This is a serious case IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by kolaaderin: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2019
That party called PDP is full of Gang star and weed smoking Raster man . How come this was voted to the Red chamber. Shame on Nigerians.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by alowonle02(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2019
The people of this senator must have been doing warming up to recall this drug pusher senator back home.
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Erastuslove: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Maybe the intimacy gadgets were meant to be distributed as part of "constituency projects".
At least that is an achievement.

You never can tell. Let's not be quick to "jump to conclusions" or be "sentimental" or "judgemental".

Let's hear "the other side of the story". There are always "two sides to a kobo".
Yes Bro lets wait for the Senate to finalise findings on one of them who sextoy slapped a lady grin
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by babythug(f): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2019
RichBoy247:
This one is already down. Police IG will use this miscreant Senator to shine.

Amen and amen
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by NkemChukwudi: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
RichBoy247:
This one is already down. Police IG will use this miscreant Senator to shine.

He is a done deal, foolish bastard youth!
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Kate06(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pataricatering:
Is this true ?

Yes ma...
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
pat077:
Useless people. If the issue didn't trend on social media they won't have done the right thing.

LOL...

Na... the social media make them close AIT oooo
Kai i miss kakaki socials grin
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by mikolo80: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
So they should not drive or fvck because they're senators
GOFRONT:
cool

Nigerian Politicians and their misplaced priorities.....

SEN DINO MELAYE patronize car dealers.

SEN ELISHA ABBO Patronize sextoy dealers

I'm patiently waiting to hear what Sen Lawan, Gbaja, Omo Agege will purchase....Nigerian Senators will never cease to amaze me...
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by NkemChukwudi: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
mikolo80:
So they should not drive or fvck because they're senators

Use your head sir
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by precious1967(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who reported the man to the IG, herdsmen are killing and he did nothing? Gossiper
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
He should be dealt with severely, he is just a public servant, he didn't have the right to be with a uniformed police officer, he is not the senate President or the vice...
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by fakati(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria we hail thee, the other day outside the soil of Nigeria our senator s were soliciting for the service of sex workers or may I say olosos or asewos .Law makers or law breakers ?
Re: Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl by babane2016(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
This guy is truly a miscreant, not befitting a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.