Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? (3163 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by betabeta: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
I know cheating is wrong but what I want to know is why being sexual with other people means you don't love your partner, is it because you're not satisfied with your partner? What is the logic and reasoning behind it?
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Omolola1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
Cheating on your partner is really very wrong

Personally, i cant date more than one person because i cant divide my love for anything
Cheating means you do not love him because you are sharing his love and your love for him with someone else

1 Like

Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by skydeep(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
How do u feel when your gal cheat on you? Maybe I didnt see anything wrong wit that.
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Anyway , I feel so euphoric when ma gal cheats on me coz immediately I start planning of when nd how to visit clubs nd chicks tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by skydeep(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^You are pathetic
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Dsense(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
skydeep:

^^You are pathetic
How ma grin
Elaborate!!!!!!
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by skydeep(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
You visit the spa before she cheated on u so dont use that as an excuse.
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Dsense(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
skydeep:

You visit the spa before she cheated on u so dont use that as an excuse.
U kno i can't do .I'm a good guy nd don't visit SPA. smiley smiley smiley
But if she starts it then there we go.No coming home again grin grin
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by skydeep(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
Whatever
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by 190: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
subscribing!! grin grin **see my teeth**
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
Actually Cheating is when you are caught, True Story but don't Cheat it's not cool its better not to be in a relationship and be sleeping around, but i wouldn't do that too, would i?
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by betabeta: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2010
D-sense:

Anyway , I feel so euphoric when ma gal cheats on me coz immediately I start planning of when nd how to visit clubs nd chicks tongue tongue tongue tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Yorisb: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2010
pc guru:

Actually Cheating is when you are caught, True Story but don't Cheat it's not cool its better not to be in a relationship and be sleeping around, but i wouldn't do that too, would i?

Who Knows? undecided
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by MissyB3(f): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
betabeta:

I know cheating is wrong but what I want to know is why being sexual with other people means you don't love your partner, is it because you're not satisfied with your partner? What is the logic and reasoning behind it?

I think the supposition that cheating = absence of Love is derived from the prevailing fallacy that when you love someone you wouldn't do anything that hurts them.
So, if you hurt someone, it's because you don't love them.
False!

I'm on the side I think you're on.
Cheating is not necessarily as a result of the absence of Love.
Same way faithfulness doesn't prove the presence of Love.

1 Like

Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
visit D TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY ON "E" 4 more info on ur topic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by 1one: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2010
@ Poster
How does swimming make you wet.
I can swim and still come out of the water looking starch crispy dry
Isn't it possible?, ofcourse.

angry
My friend you better stick your face to your woman and stop looking for popularity poll to feed your wandering sexual appetite. angry
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
Your conscience will never let you CHEAT someone you TRULY LOVE, except you don't have a conscience or you do not really love the person. CHEATING IS WITCHCRAFT. Because it is harmful and from cheating, people have been poisoned, maimed and even murdered. I have seen where a girl cheating on a man plotted with her evil partner in cheating to kill the man, but God saved the life of the good man.
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by cantell(m): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? by ronkebp(f): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
Cheating simply means, you are not satisfied with what you presently have, you need more.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry / 7 WAYS TO BE A BETTER HUSBAND. / 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.