Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) (28099 Views)

The Effect Of Eggs: Debunking The Myth Of Harm From Consuming Many Eggs / How Many Eggs Should I Eat In A Day For Safer Health? / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by ideabuilder: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2019
It's not because of too much protein, it is loss of protein. Please visit lasuth if you experience it again for proper guidance.

I love you. I was once a victim. L

greatbrian:
But i once remember
Been told i had too much protein when i weny for a blood test last year i think they said protein signs or smfin and it was because i eat as much as 4 eggs a day. D scientist advised me to lessen the consumption of eggs till the traces clear the report was protein trace or smfin

I confirmed it in front of protein was written Trace (+-)
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by karma2000: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Cholesterol is the karma
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Onyi90(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=donbachi post=79914704]Give us as many free eggs as possible,nigeria egg eaters association(NEEA).[/quote
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Saint83(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Omihanifa:
So that all of us go dey mess up and down undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:19am On Jul 04, 2019
I eat a little of everything...two in one week is enough and must be akwa ogazi( guinea fowl egg)...too much protein is Acidic
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by XaintJoel20: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2019
donbachi:
Give us as many free eggs as possible,nigeria egg eaters association(NEEA).

Guy you are a clown.
See as I dey laugh with my phone.
I am with you.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by koolaid87: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2019
I eat 5 eggs per day. 3 with yolk, 2 egg white

You'll be alright

And by the way, I'm into bodybuilding

Yolks are consistent with cholesterol and can affect the functionality of the heart, so be mindful
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by martineverest(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Three eggs per day? One person!?
u can eat a whole crate of eggs per day
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by donbachi(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Guy you are a clown. See as I dey laugh with my phone. I am with you.
thank u spectator.

1 Like

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by JuanDeDios: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
u can eat a whole crate of eggs per day

blowjohn:

Come to Benin and see people ordering 5 eggs wit indomie
Not healthy. Some people will get away with it but some won't. People need to stop taking their health advice from poultry farmers.

1 Like

Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:
They'll only tell you to eat as many eggs as possible, but the won't tell you the aftermath...

You and me all know egg is part of ingredients used in making Atomic Bombs and beans is number one on the list.

All office secretaries and receptionist should ignore this thread o grin job scarce o.
If your contribution to this thread is not fake and a hoax, state your source.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Offpoint: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2019
indigene:

If your contribution to this thread is not fake and a hoax, state your source.
Are you an employee or employer? you sound like an employeegrin
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Are you an employee or employer? you sound like an employeegrin
Albert Einstein the pioneer of atomic bomb ate eggs till death.
In the voice of one Donald
Fake News
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2019
ideabuilder:
It's not because of too much protein, it is loss of protein. Please visit lasuth if you experience it again for proper guidance.

Proper exercise burns cholesterol and some amount of protein, sitting before a TV or before your computer screen for long hours is injurious to health.
Excess protein causes oedema which is treatable.
Don't let neighbors and some learned odd doctors tell you is a spiritual attack or abnormal growth.
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by greatbrian(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2019
ideabuilder:

Its not loss bro. I asked the scientist all over. He said and confirmed that there are traces of it in my urine. I asked him for more information and he was like it mighy be cause by hbp or diabetes and since i dnt have any of the two he was like how much egg do i consume and i ascertained atleast 4 a day. He was like i should mellow on it for the time being to see if the traces will clear which i did... and after 3 month which was april pass i went again for random checkup and the traces was no more there....

So its not about shortage... I love you too
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Amsayvour2016(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Keke Napep for sale at Yaba Lagos
Call 08096630721 if interested
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by durubennie(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin
Fuckthamods:
I eat 5 everyday
As a guy wey like to Bleep anyhow, i have to replenish my protein wink
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2019
SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE MORE SALES shocked
Re: Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) by BerryAnny(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
lonelydora:
No way! This generation has lost it.

While growing up, we were told that anything more than 3 eggs in a week is not good for the health. That it makes someone fart too much. I grew up with that mentality. Chai poverty na bastard. grin grin

I still can't figure out how my whole family uses 1 tin of "liquid" peak milk and it will still remain. Momsi will tear a little of the label and cover it, put water in a bowl and put it so that ants won't enter. That's the storage method then.

God, may my kids never experience what I experienced in Jesus name. Amen.

I nearly cried reading thus because that's almost exactly my experience while growing up.
Bro,we need to hustle harder for our kids not to experience such and a biggest and loudest Amen to the prayer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

404 New COVID-19 Cases, 240 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 29 - (3305 Tested) / "Girl Resurrects In A Zambian Clinic After Being Declared Dead" - Zambian Eagle / Coronavirus: Reddington Hospital Patient Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.