Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo (54308 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by SEGLIZ: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
still the case is not having an head way.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by GraGra247(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
NoToPile:
This her post and Poju Oyemade's post admits pastor did it.

They both apologized.

Now waiting for the accused to tender his own apology.

He can't apologize cos he's not yet done with all the beautiful damsels in the new generation churches he parades around.

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Zendizel(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by abels(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2019
you and this your scam.. i dont know why they keep allowing it
incminx0155:
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
NoToPile:

They both apologized.

Acceptance of guilt is an important step in repentance.
No wonder you didn't do well in English language in school.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Zendizel(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
New word for rape COZA

"I heard pastor fatoyinbo was the one that COZA timi dakolo's wife"
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Have you listened to Tony Rapu's take on the matter? I've never listened to him in the past, but he impressed me so much. He has earned my utmost respect.

What was his take?
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by DonCortino: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Nigga is guilty!!!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2019
I take God beg una! E Don do abeg!!!!
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Sanchez01: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2019
talkeverytime:
This just admits he truly did it, but I still think it wasn't rape anyway
She was never raped. It was most likely a case of youthful exuberance which was clearly exploited by an older person.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by DameB(f): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2019
Ok we have heard. Please also speak up on serious issues that will foster national development the way you spoke up about this.

Religious leaders are the STRONGEST societal influencers. Be it Imams, Pastors, Rabbi etc. This new generation of social media influencers ain't got nothing on them because they influence even those without access to internet.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by DonCortino: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2019
talkeverytime:
This just admits he truly did it, but I still think it wasn't rape anyway

What did he do?
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by jadeliyi(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2019
they should do the finding and come to inform the public about the matter
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by femi4: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2019
tyson98:
This her messaged just made me believe the guy do am truly
You spoke my mind....if only people here can read in between lines

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
NoToPile:

They both apologized.

I hope it was just naive sex and not rape.
Anyways the issue I used to have with this pastor was his fashion shows. Think it was too much.
His choice though
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by spongeisback: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Youthful exuberance Exploited by an older person?read what you just wrote again and tell me how that's different from statutory rape
Sanchez01:

She was never raped. It was most likely a case of youthful exuberance which was clearly exploited by an older person.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by femi4: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2019
NoToPile:

They both apologized.

Exactly, people should stop apologizing on his behalf. Let him come out and apologize

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by blaise26abj(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:
These are the real MVPs. This is how to resolve issues, not by crying upandan. Everybody have gotten their 1mins of fame from this issue, even dead celebrities.
If not for his mentors and colleagues, he won't have stepped down, all this social media court(ist) and judges would have continued crying.

I disagree. This woman and her husband misled that suspect pastor Fatoyinbo. The advice to keep quiet after Eze Walters was very wrong. He should have spoken up to apologize or defend himself. Now something that he can’t afford to keep quiet is up and these people are acting like good advisers .

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by xyz123456: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2019
She just confirmed Biodun is a rapist. And some mumu will still be defending him

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by yeyeosoronga: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

What was his take?

You can get on his instagram page and listen to it, with biblical support justice in the matter, despite forgiveness. Here's a link:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bzcs13hhA4v/?igshid=wj4hc20gsw44
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Antoeni(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019
THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WAS A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by KevMitnick: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2019
I think she nailed it. A lot of people are living in bondage in all these churches, they can't live their lives, they dare not question anything that bothers them and they cannot leave when they want because they fear being cursed by the pastors. It's very unfortunate that such spiritual abuse and control mechanism is employed in churches in order to keep members in line. Sometimes it's easier to think these methods of control were gotten straight out of an occult book.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by martineverest(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
this scammer is also talking..... British government know u better

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by kiyosaki1(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

Note these words in Pastor Funke's post:

1. Restitution
2. Justice CONTINUE
3... THAT THE CONGREGATION THAT GOD HAS ENTRUSTED INTO OUR HANDS ARE GUIDED WITH LOVE, INTEGRITY AND WISDOM.
4. THE HOUSE OF GOD SHOULD REMAIN A SAFE SPACE FOR ALL.
5. NO FORM OF ABUSE SHOULD HAVE A PLACE IN GOD'S HOUSE.
6. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED BROKEN TRUST FROM THE CHURCH. BUSOLA. EVERY GIRL. EVERY BOY. EVERY CHILD. MAN. WOMAN.
7. THE CHURCH IS EMBRACING ACCOUNTABILITY...

I'm sure she was only being diplomatic but the post in itself is subliminal. The message is as clear as day.

Why trying to hoodwinked people to knowingly ignored the first thing she said which is fact finding .

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Sanchez01: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
spongeisback:
Youthful exuberance Exploited by an older person?read what you just wrote again and tell me how that's different from statutory rape
If you have been following my post over this ish, you'd have realized I have mentioned 'statutory rape' from the outset. In her video, she made it seem like she was threatened when she wasn't. She prolly liked him like most church teens would crush on older people. I am very much behind Busola on this but her narrative isn't just about right. The picture she paints is that of brute force, which made many question why she still worshipped there years after the incident.

There are already several angles to the statutory rape ish. Some who claimed to have known Busola way back claim she was older than 17 when she and 'Pastor B' were gallivanting. It is contestable, that aspect and can easily be lost in any court, particularly if her age isn't what she claimed it was.

I rather Fatoyinbo be slapped with sexual predatory assault charges. That would nab him based on narratives by some ladies and what they experienced with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by lonelydora: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
NoToPile:

They both apologized.

Sex? Yes

Rape? No

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Damage control.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by spongeisback: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
You said she was NEVER raped. So how is statutory rape different from rape?

Sanchez01:

If you have been following my post over this ish, you'd have realized I have mentioned 'statutory rape' from the outset. In her video, she made it seem like she was threatened when she wasn't. She prolly liked him like most church teens would crush on older people. I am very much behind Busola on this but her narrative isn't just about right. The picture she paints is that of brute force, which made many question why she still worshipped there years after the incident.

There are already several angles to the statutory rape ish. Some who claimed to have known Busola way back claim she was older than 17 when she and 'Pastor B' were gallivanting. It is contestable, that aspect and can easily be lost in any court, particularly if her age isn't what she claimed it was.

If rather Fatoyinbo be slapped with sexual predatory assault charges. That would nab him based on narratives by some ladies and what they experienced with him.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Sanchez01: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Why trying to hoodwinked people to knowingly ignoring the first thing she said which is fact finding .
Fact finding is the least of her focus in the post. It was largely about righting the wrongs and she apologized. Why would she apologize if she has no hint of a thing? Why do you think she mentioned 'forms of abuse'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by kiyosaki1(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2019
tizzle:
She apologised to the victim... She knows the truth and from her statement, it seemed like he did it... He still came out publicly and lied that he has never raped anyone... he should have just kept quiet if he really did it... so in summary, he may not just be a rapist but a lier... Sin shouldn't be spiritualised

On what basis are you basing your conclusion, where you present during the said incident , or do you has any other proof apart from busola spoken word ? So someone that has no moral value like busola cannot lie ? Mind you am not absorbing the pastor .Please let's neutral in this case ?in as much as case is a grave offence false accusations too is also of the same degree .

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by KevMitnick: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Antoeni:
THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WAS A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.
You fail to understand why they brought the issue up and it's not because of the reason you gave. Understand that the pastor has been embroiled in several other cases of sexual misconduct as reported by other people. The reason why the move by Timi was necessary is simply to expose something sinister that has been going on unchecked in some congregations and to bring it to the public space. This I tell you will drastically reduce cases of sexual misconduct by pastors in churches if it doesn't stop them completely. As for the pastor, he may now be put under constant surveillance by his church elders.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.