Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo (54328 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by hope4life: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2019
If this lady of sowing $1000 is his mentor them I'm not surprised he misbehaved.Thank God I know Jesus thru genuine men of God and not thru these comedians who are sending innocent souls to hell.If you want the truth that addresses your life to become a disciple for Christ,God will take you thru genuine pastors.But of what your hear wants is falsehood to do what you want,Satan will introduce you to his ambassadors on the pulpit.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by BenzEne1(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2019
xarm:
See this hypocrite that her imams, alfa and probably her dad are legally raping under 10 daily and they have refuse to see any bad thing in it, now leading protest to pull Churches down in Nigeria.

And who told you she's a Muslim?

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

Note these words in Pastor Funke's post:

1. Restitution
2. Justice CONTINUE
3... THAT THE CONGREGATION THAT GOD HAS ENTRUSTED INTO OUR HANDS ARE GUIDED WITH LOVE, INTEGRITY AND WISDOM.
4. THE HOUSE OF GOD SHOULD REMAIN A SAFE SPACE FOR ALL.
5. NO FORM OF ABUSE SHOULD HAVE A PLACE IN GOD'S HOUSE.
6. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED BROKEN TRUST FROM THE CHURCH. BUSOLA. EVERY GIRL. EVERY BOY. EVERY CHILD. MAN. WOMAN.
7. THE CHURCH IS EMBRACING ACCOUNTABILITY...

I'm sure she was only being diplomatic but the post in itself is subliminal. The message is as clear as day.
nothing is clear in the message,you are only interpreting what your bias wants...I can interpret this message in 5 ways!!
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Rebelutionary: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=ericsmith post=79927807][/quote]
Now you took my obviously clear words out of context cos I never justified rape using adultery!

My opinion was clear to that guy that kept posting and calling all those people that took a position with Busola as emotionally slow.

What I was saying in simple terms that lead to this outcry against Biodun was that on thing lead to another!

Biodun let the ESE Walter case against him fester without addressing it thinking it will all go away(which you conveniently called adultery but a Fatoyinbo will never admit it cos of the damage it will do to his pastoral credibility) and it lead to this groundswell of outcry against him!
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by xarm(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2019
BenzEne1:

And who told you she's a Muslim?

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by blaise26abj(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:

If the allegations were wrong, Fatoyinbo would have sued her then, so we didn't dispute the fact that they had sex. But for a matured lady to come out and say she felt used. When she came out to say she just want to feel herself then, you all didn't come after her. While we are blaming the pastor(s) let's also not forget to apportion the role the ladies too played.

Of course no one excuses single ladies that have consented sex with a married man. She was as guilty as he was and I don’t think she said otherwise. However he holds a higher authority and deserves a severe backlash for his indiscretions
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by BenzEne1(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=xarm post=79930415][/quote]

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Gokey15: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
What a hopeless person you are!

So in your twisted mind only Christian must be seen in the protest despite the fact that being raped has no attachment to any religion, race, creed or belief. With people like you there is no hope in humanity.

Now it is pulling the Christianity down now in your thinking. I am sorry for you...

xarm:
See this hypocrite that her imams, alfa and probably her dad are legally raping under 10 daily and they have refuse to see any bad thing in it, now leading protest to pull Churches down in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by TVSA: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2019
kiyosaki1:

You still didn't get it , okay let me come down to your level inconflict resolution their are processes involved, and those processes are what she outline beginning with fact findings .It's during facts findings that the truth comes out and the real cause of the issue at hand is discover , and after the follow up process is naturally healing which will be for both parties follow by restitution from the guilty party and lastly justice, what she outline is just the basics of conflicts resolution so get and stop displaying your level of ignorant .

Mr Intelligence, pray tell why the woman is leaning towards one side of the spectrum? In all the statements she gave, where did she say they should give the accused the benefit of doubt? What was the central point of the passage? "Apology". She didn't for once mention that the guy might be accused "wrongly". She didn't consider the opposite of what the result might be. When you bring accusation against people, you try to stay on the fence as a judge and consider both sides. Funke isn't doing that. She's leaning towards the accuser. That tells a lot about a mentor.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Truefaith: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by KanuSE: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
DonCortino:

Are u serious?

It would be meaningful if my question was answered.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by DonCortino: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2019
KanuSE:

It would be meaningful if my question was answered.

What is the thread all about?
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by spongeisback: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Oga I have followed this case and nowhere have anyone COME OUT TO CLAIM BUSOLA WAS MORE THAN 17. SO WHY TYPE YOUR LIES IN CAPS? WHEN A CHILD BELOW 18 MARRIES KNOW THERE MUST BE PARENTAL CONSENT! READ ABOUT COURTNEY STODDEN AN AMERICAN GIRL THAT GOT MARRIED BELOW THE CONSENT AGE BECAUSE HER MOM GAVE CONSENT ON HER BEHALF.

JUST AGREE THAT YOU GOOFED BY YOUR INITIAL COMMENTS OK? YOU THINK THE WITNESSES OF THE INITIAL CONFESSION OF FATOYINBO ARE DEAD? THEY'RE QUIETLY BECAUSE A MASSIVE LAWSUIT IS ON THE WAY AND HE KNOWS HE CAN'T ESCAPE IT.

WHERE IS BILL COSBY NOW? DO YOU KNOW THE MILLIONS MICHAEL JACKSON PAID IN OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT? VERY SOON RKELLY WILL BE JAILED ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
Sanchez01:

And you missed THE PART OF MY POST WHERE I MENTIONED THAT SEVERAL PERSONS WHO KNEW BUSOLA AT THE TIME CLAIMED SHE WAS MORE THAN 17?

What is the age of consent in Nigeria? It has always been disputable; 11 is but some quarters claim it is 18. Mind you, Northerners marry a girl child before 18.

What I am implying is that FATOYINBO'S LAWYERS WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY ON COURT if statutory rape is the basis for the case. They would digress from whether or not he had sex with her to contesting her age and digging up details about her age.

If he is charged on grounds of sexual predatory assault, he won't scale through. Even though she consented, questions around her innocence would be the focus. Did you not follow Bill Cosby's, Surviving R Kelly and Michael Jackson's events
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by KanuSE: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
DonCortino:

What is the thread all about?

It would be helpful if my question is answered.

What is BF guilty of?
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Frankiss44(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=CrazyMan post=79927627]
Everyone knows that pastor biodun had sex with busayo. The question here is was it r.ape or consensual sex. Cos I believe that if indeed she was r,aped she shouldn't have had anything to do with the pastor in question.

Her continued presence in the church, and even allowing the pastor join her and her husband in holy matrimony after the incident speaks volumes.

My take.

1. They both had sex.

2. She was pissed of after the first sex but kept quite maybe because the guy in question was her pastor.

3. She developed likeness for him, something he noticed which made him come back for more romps.

4. The relationship went sour at some point which made the pastor regain his full pastoral authority over her. Maybe that was during the time she got pregnant for her current husband.

5. She confined in him after the second pregnancy. He suspended her, and he advised her to get married to the father of the baby.

6. He bought her a car gift and wedded them personally in his church to settle her off.

7. She resurfaced years later and began to claim she was r.aped.

From this I believe it's safe to conclude that if pastor biodun should be scolded it should be for fornication and not r,ape

Now on the issue of apologizing, would you apologize to a girl you had consensual sex with, married her in your church to her husband, gifted her with a car?

What exactly would you be apologizing for?[/quoteEvery time you quit, someone else gets your prize. Every time you make a mistake, you get closer to yours.]

You nailed it.. But he has to apologize to the congregations, his wife and other flock of Christ that sees him as a mentor.. He actually committed adultery and not fornication
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Kimiwa: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2019
tizzle:
...it seemed like he did it....He still came out publicly and lied that he has never raped anyone...

He said he had never raped not that he never slept with.

[/quote]Sin shouldn't be spiritualised [/quote]

Really? Sin only exists because of spirituality.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by ajagidiagbo1(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2019
She played it nice doesn't mean she doesn't have a side. And please, don't let us assumed for her. Majority knows the truth.
tyson98:
This her message just made me believe the guy do am truly
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by lordsterlin(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

Note these words in Pastor Funke's post:

1. Restitution
2. Justice CONTINUE
3... THAT THE CONGREGATION THAT GOD HAS ENTRUSTED INTO OUR HANDS ARE GUIDED WITH LOVE, INTEGRITY AND WISDOM.
4. THE HOUSE OF GOD SHOULD REMAIN A SAFE SPACE FOR ALL.
5. NO FORM OF ABUSE SHOULD HAVE A PLACE IN GOD'S HOUSE.
6. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED BROKEN TRUST FROM THE CHURCH. BUSOLA. EVERY GIRL. EVERY BOY. EVERY CHILD. MAN. WOMAN.
7. THE CHURCH IS EMBRACING ACCOUNTABILITY...

I'm sure she was only being diplomatic but the post in itself is subliminal. The message is as clear as day.

You've observed very well dear one. The Woman of God used tacit diplomacy to bring to bear her point. Indeed the House of God should return to its original state, which is a place for consolation and penitence. A place where God the Father is truly sought after and not a den or harbinger of satanism.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by DonCortino: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
KanuSE:

It would be helpful if my question is answered.

What is BF guilty of?

He is guilty of what the thread is about!
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by KanuSE: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
DonCortino:

He is guilty of what the thread is about!

Ok
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by ImaIma1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
talkeverytime:
This just admits he truly did it, but I still think it wasn't rape anyway

Uncle Thomas

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by ImaIma1(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
femi4:
You spoke my mind....if only people here can read in between lines

Obviously, most guys here are either not smart, rigid, or narrow minded.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by ImaIma1(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Antoeni:
THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WAS A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

This kind of mindset is a ticking bomb.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by SURElee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyson98:
This her message just made me believe the guy do am truly

So na now you just dey believe?
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by DonCortino: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
KanuSE:

Ok
Yeah
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by tizzle(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
kiyosaki1:

On what basis are you basing your conclusion, where you present during the said incident , or do you has any other proof apart from busola spoken word ? So someone that has no moral value like busola cannot lie ? Mind you am not absorbing the pastor .Please let's neutral in this case ?in as much as case is a grave offence false accusations too is also of the same degree .

Please read with understanding... first of all I said "IF HE DID IT"... Secondly I said "he MAY be a rapist and a liar"
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by focus7: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
9jahotblog:
"For A Married Woman You Should Never Come Out To Say That You Were Raped" - Nigerian Lady Licious Rika tells Timi Dakolas Wife who today Revealed Pastor Biodun Raped Her when she was only 16years Old!!!

Credit : gossipmillnaija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMlDeqwk_A

Now tell us what makes her opinion binding on the society?

I know though you are one of the sheeple that felt traumatized that your beloved daddy sexual activities is exposed.

Hope you are following the new revelation?
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by rockcitie: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chanchit:

But this same Ese has come out to say she just felt like causing commotion. She actually admitted that the sex was consensual, she just felt used, whatever that means. So if the pastor decides to keep quiet then, I won't blame him.

Whether consensual or not, you must remember that the person she accused is the senior Pastor & General overseer of the church. Such an allegation ought to have been addressed back then.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Eliz24(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
She just admitted he did it.
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by hope4life: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Frankiss44 post=79931848][/quote]

Some women are as dangerous as high tension transformer.If you love yourself as a man,run from them.Most tape cases have the hand of the woman in it if you investigate thoroughly. The pastor should be sanctioned form fornication and not rape.If you.listen to the audio tape.of the sacked OAU Prof.Akindele and the lady,you will.know the lady is not well.What you don't want, you reject and resist it vehemently. So the lady in Fatoyinbos case is equally guilty
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by nelsonoba: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
KevMitnick:

You fail to understand why they brought the issue up and it's not because of the reason you gave. Understand that the pastor has been embroiled in several other cases of sexual misconduct as reported by other people. The reason why the move by Timi was necessary is simply to expose something sinister that has been going on unchecked in some congregations and to bring it to the public space. This I tell you will drastically reduce cases of sexual misconduct by pastors in churches if it doesn't stop them completely. As for the pastor, he may now be put under constant surveillance by his church elders.

You certainly haven't been to white garment churches to see what goes on. If you think this noise will make sexual predators to stop, then you're not living in reality. Only genuine fear of God can change a sinner, not all these threats. Highest thing that happens is that the clever predators would start becoming more discrete. Having said that, it still does not show Busola has spoken the whole truth or that the Pastor is guilty of all he is accused of. Mrs Funke said there is a FACT-FINDING going on. She did not say she knows Busola was raped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts / Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.