Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo (54309 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by myk2mic: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pls oh ,why are pple saying she stayed back in the church ND wedded timi in coza while in her interview she said she left the church with the help of biodun's cousin who liked her and wanted to date her, and when she told him abt the rape sage ,he warned biodun never to go close to busola again, ND she left ND got into a relationship wit the guy but that ended too becos she said the guy was taking advantage of her becos of the things he knew. She also said the guy is late now.

So when ND where did she get married in coza?? This story to get k-leg sef
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by babtunns(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oche211:

honestly, she stamped this accusation to be true.

Honestly that's what am thinking... He do am oo. Pastor Gucci fall my hand i swear
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Please try to.learn to understand simple message she is trying to pass if she nails pastor why need for fact findings again .

You should open that pangolo on your neck and understand that some statements or choice of words can nail you in public opinion
Re: Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
yettymuse:
I take God beg una! E Don do abeg!!!!

Hi there. I was reading your diary and I saw this picture you posted of your feet. mehn, you're alabaster white!!! smiley
Which skin products do you use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.