Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (66371 Views)

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by materialproject: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2019
I don't know what to say

I am not married

Next Post
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by darlenese(f): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2019
pls spice up your marriage, you are suppose to be making love to your wife and not having sex, bro if u know the difference between , just having sex and making love ,your wife will even beg for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by maxiuc(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Take a break in your office for 2 weeks buy survilance camera hang it in your room and parlour

Just do anything to catch her

I remembered been in a long distance relationships I came back my usual girl who's always very happy to see me and scatter me with lovings changed I was like this unlike her not until a call came to her phone she refused to take the calls despite me telling her to answer it the phone rang again gbam I picked the call after much struggle with her ,when the guy heard my voice he dropped the call that was how my investigation started into her phone Mehn after my discoveries the relationship died that day, for me if you don't want me to check your phone then you are not clean always ensure that you check your partner phone, Is very good knowing your somethings before the strike

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by flowx(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Funny guy... You wake your wife when she was having sex with her spiritual husband on dream? Is like you don't like yourself. By the time they join hands together on you for interrupting them while making love on dream, your life will be miserable.... continue!
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Rubbiish(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:
[s]Okay maybe we should wait for the elders but I think you should communicate more with your wife and try see her beyond been a sex tool agreed by the time you returned Konji would have accumulated.Really you need to study moods,you know the language women hear is money,so if you haven't done that part you might not have a willing partner,secondly you need to do the little things that matters,especially now that you got kids,try to understand your wife and her moods[/s].
Nonsense!!!
U must be a lady
His wife is getting it elsewhere
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Nonsense!!!
U must be a lady
His wife is getting it elsewhere
Lol elsewhere Ke ..Don't let your imaginations go wild

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by DarkJeddi(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:
Okay maybe we should wait for the elders but I think you should communicate more with your wife and try see her beyond been a sex tool agreed by the time you returned Konji would have accumulated.Really you need to study moods,you know the language women hear is money,so if you haven't done that part you might not have a willing partner,secondly you need to do the little things that matters,especially now that you got kids,try to understand your wife and her moods.
Like you said,you should wait for the elders because you certainly have no clue what you are on about,

Better yet,

Go run some errands for your Aunty and leave the Elders to discuss.. grin

A married man asking for sex only on the weekends equates to seeing his wife as a s.ex toy? shocked

Are you for real?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:
Okay maybe we should wait for the elders but I think you should communicate more with your wife and try see her beyond been a sex tool agreed by the time you returned Konji would have accumulated.Really you need to study moods,you know the language women hear is money,so if you haven't done that part you might not have a willing partner,secondly you need to do the little things that matters,especially now that you got kids,try to understand your wife and her moods.

Story
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Compatibility should be considered before any other thing when planning for marriage .....
Not even love!

You already knew you are an alpha male and ur partner (before marriage) is not so sexually active....

This case is critical.
The only solution I see here is to find a way to lower your libido to either be @ par with hers or kuku discard the libido completely....

Most times its the women that complain of their man not giving them enough because he is giving it out freely to others or he has very low libido....

In your case, you are extremely active, faithful and unfortunately paired with the wrongest partner....

My brother na Doctor get you oh....

PS.... Don't also be too sure that she is faithful.... Although I kinda agree with you that her inactivity is not due to promiscuity because you said she has been like this from day one!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
darlenese:
pls spice up your marriage, you are suppose to be making love to your wife and not having sex, bro if u know the difference between , just having sex and making love ,your wife will even beg for it.

How do u no he isn't "making love to his wife"?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2019
lexy2014:

How do u no he isn't "making love to his wife"?

Everyone wants to comment naw
grin
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2019
hope4life:
Any woman that does this is evil under Satan's control.You don't stay at home,only weekends and yet she does this.She is evil because she is torturing you emotionally, she is evil because if she pushes you into the waiting hands of other girls,the consequences will be disastrous. I'm talking as a married Christian.God will not excuse you of your sin because a situation pushes you there.Once you start you may not stop and it goes with a scar.Satan is using women against men these days like never before.You are the target,don't succumb to temptation.
Suggestion:
1.Have a talk with her,if no change
2.Talk to someone in the family she respects most
3.Involve your pastor if you are a Christian

There is a level certain thing gets to in marriage that you don't keep to yourself."Let no third party be involved in your marriage" counseling only works if Satan is.not involved. When a matter gets out of control,voice out.

Am sure Satan will b where he is now & he will b saying he isn't aware of what u are accusing him of
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Wadet14: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2019
I understand ur situation becos I have similar experience .For a man to come out openly on this issue is out of frustration.But many commentators on this issue do not understand the practical aspect of this issue.The reason ur wife gave u is d same reason my wife gave me.Some women are just like that no matter what.I am religious and my religion does not permit having girl friend.I lived with this for years with advice and counselling from elders for her to change.
One day,I concluded in my mind to have a second wife .
I told her .She welcome the decision.She did not bordered.
Although I have conluded to have a second wife but I have not gotten a reliable one becos I am selective.
But something happened one day a girl from where I work came to my house for an assignment.My wife saw her and she taught may be she is d second wife I said.Since then she has changed to some extent I did not expect.........Keep calm my brother........Be prayerful and apply wisdom........

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by hollywater: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.
This is the Gospel truth.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by sermming: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2019
I support you on this one.Bros babe plenty for Abeokuta now.Ojere girls plenty to the extent you can have two or more to yourself.Nah just to dey program them whenever you need any of them...Just do this for 1yr straight up and don't go home sometimes on weekend just make sure you dey send them money constantly for the house upkeep and when you do go home for weekend.Just let her be on her lane make you self dey you lane.When she comes to her right sense and you don't give her that attention don't be surprise she fit rape you when you tell her you are tired.Try this and thank me later.
daddytime:
Hmmm

Very rigid situation.

There's nothing you can do to reignite the spark In some women when they have decided to turn off the switch trust me.

I'd advise you just cable your line and find a fuckmate around you for relief.

By the time she sees you no longer ask her for sex, her body go phone her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by lexy2014: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Bluffly:

Who said so. Truth is he is making his coming home all about sex. Must be have sex anytime he comes.

Is that so?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by seanjy4konji: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2019
set up a hidden cam in your room.

thank me later.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by loveliveshere: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2019
donkilidon:
What are your ages?
How long have you been in the marriage?
How long have you known each other?
What changes in sex partern have you noticed from the beginning till now?
When did she start having low sex drive?
Do you suspect she's seeing someone as a result of your job type?
Do you satisfy her other needs as a woman?

Answer these questions honestly and am sure you would find answers you desire.

She might just be passing through a phase in her life, soon the drive might appear.

I encourage you to adopt new and more romantic approach to making her desire you more.
Step up your game,
By improving your general being.
It's not easy to eat same food everyday,every month, every year served in same plate prepared with same old seasoning. Try to serve the same food differently, flavored differently, served differently.
And am sure she will change.
Good luck brother

Are you a marriage counselor?
Kudos on the dissection.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Someone already pumping
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by godofuck231: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Someone gave her a bad fvck that contained multi vitamins and multi o, your wife is having a very hot affair , these things have happened in the times of our fathers and it's happening again, read in between the lines, after 3 kids and her passage is more open especially in her 40s her libido is supposed to spike , more sex and cravings which u should be having a though time meeting up but reverse is the case , start thinking man
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by saintchuks9(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
I believe u bro
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by phenol33(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.
u love ur kids!!! if they are all urs. brother investigate ur wife in discreet u will find out what u don't know about her.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
My brother, there is one Zlatan giving her Kapaichumarimarichupako that makes her always scream aaaaaaaiiii!

So go out there and find your own legwork
. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by gbagyiza: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

My brother, i truly understand your situation because i also experience such behaviour from my wife. Let me tell u d truth most of d married men r passing through this n r dying in silence. Let me be frank with u, that women like to live in abundance. They like enjoyment, they feel happy when you get them things they like n they have forgotten that all hands r not d same. When a woman is not having her way with d husband then she begin to behave some how. I came to conclusion that most women don't like gentle n born again husbands because when u r too holy they take advantage of that n start to misbehave because they know that u can't do otherwise cos d church is watching u. Sometimes as a born again Christian u need to push them to the edge, so that u can soften them, if not u will continue to be in same situation all your life. Reporting her to anyone won't help matters because she will not change, what will make her change is creating competition for her. Don't come back home for a month n when she asked u tell her u r feed up with her attitude n you have decided to seek for satisfaction outside. I bet u she will start adjusting because a woman does not like competing with another. But if you don't have the guts don't start what u can't finish but remember you will be in that situation may be forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by nicemom: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=ogawisdom post=79985635

Before she can co operate she needs to get scared of u cheating. After having children most woman have low sex drive but most will still Bleep to satisfy their hubby n once a week is very reasonable.[/quote]

I agree with your right up most women have low sex drive after child birth some times due to stress and co but all you need op is to make her feel jealous that ask for sex when you are around keep chatting and smiling then make some calls and dress up to out she will come around get her a help then even if you are at work call her talk very raw and dirty take her out leaving the kids with grandma or help the truth is she might not be seeing any one am speaking from experience I used to be like this but not any more my husband also comes home for weekend but sometimes for more than a month I will not cooperate but now I can not wait to see him in fact am doing the doing the smooching pulling and all that I can't mention so pls be patients she will change and you will be running away for now just try to make her very jealous
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Badonasty(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

bros no need for stories...just marry another wife where you're stationed...na she go beg laslas
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Basseybruce: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.
do you want to kill him?

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by franchasng: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Lol
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

C
Child that never get hungry is get his meals
Outside
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by vikithor(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:

if you haven't been in such situation before you will want tell him to put more efforts in communication

a woman that has decided to luck up,especially, the ones that have strong willed(like witches) they are not easy to entreat,unforgiving, non communicating ,once a woman has arrived at this level,she can be murderous

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Psoul(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

Kenny, I was once in that situation. So all u said here are not new to me.
Let me first of all advice u to shun extramarital affairs. It will destroy ur beautiful home. No amount of excuse can make u right if u indulges in that.

I never dreamt of leaving separately from my family but for the reason of bn able to provide for my family, my job took me away from them. I never spent weekends at my working station. I made it a point of duty to always come back to them every weekend. I can only spend weekend here only when they paid me a visit.

This separation nearly broke my family. With the wisdom of God I was able to make my family very strong. At a point she was like, one day, you will come back only to see that We have moved back to my parent's house. You have to come back and stay with us or let us come and live wt u there, I don't want to live here without my husband. I really understood how she felt. Though I would have loved to bring them over here, but my kind of job is the type that I can be called up to move to anoda station and which I cannot keep moving my family around with me. It will affect my kid's education, social life and other things.

At a point, she started denying me sex just to drive down her protest. I kept talking to her. Making her see that I understand all her pains. I avoided bringing up where I was right and all that. I was just telling her that all she was saying were all correct and how I would have done worst if I were in her shoes. I seriously worked on her psychology.

Most times, when I comes back home, I help her do most of the things she want to do. I spend all the time with her and the kids. Stay with her in the kitchen and stuffs like dat. I make sure she is ok. I read where u said she does her business at home and only takes care of the kid, implying that she has no stressful thing she do at home. Bros, this is not true. If you know what it takes to keep your kids, you will understand that it is not easy at all. Only that can drain all ur energy dat u will have none for sex.

My brother, take it easy with ur wife. Don't just come as if u came to take sex and go back. Make her see it as love making and not sex taking. Check if she is unhappy cos of ur absence and reassure her that u are always with her. Give her phone calls severally a day. Engage her and ur kids on video calls. This will bridge the gap of ur absence so that she will always be happy with u. It's only a happy soul that can give love and make love. Don't tell her that it is ur right to have sex with her. This does not work. Stop telling her that u can always find a girl over there to sex and be satisfied. Don't forget that she can also do same at ur back.

Show her enough love and patience, I beliv she will have every reason to understand u once she sees that u understood her pains.
May God bless ur beautiful family and also bless u materially so that u will soon stop working for someone and establish ur own business that will offer you the opportunity to live together with ur family.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Diaper For Babies / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.