Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (66342 Views)

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Skmoda360(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2019
GodSaklek:

Bro, this is a dangerous situation,I don't want u to believe that your wife is having an affairs with someone yet,but I want u to investigate this issue yourself,there is a possibility that she's meeting someone else,although u know your wife than anyone but generally, but don't think u have known everything, women can behave this way if they are having an extra marital affairs,but for her to denied u sex despite that u always show up weekly is too bad,never trust anyone, a woman can keep a secret for a very long time,don't ask her anything anymore and don't let her feel suspicious at all, start your investigation from her phone secretly, and don't let her know anything untill you finish your investigation,at least 2 weeks is okay for you to do the investigation,do the investigation yourself,even if u will not go to work for that 2 weeks,pretend as if u are working normally, don't stay home because of that, but if u must ask someone else to help u, be vigilant of the person u are going to ask and it must be a person your wife has no connection with and u must trust that person, it's better to let that person be a female..
Too much sense in your write up...I hope op see this particular post. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by hope4life: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Any woman that does this is evil under Satan's control.You don't stay at home,only weekends and yet she does this.She is evil because she is torturing you emotionally, she is evil because if she pushes you into the waiting hands of other girls,the consequences will be disastrous. I'm talking as a married Christian.God will not excuse you of your sin because a situation pushes you there.Once you start you may not stop and it goes with a scar.Satan is using women against men these days like never before.You are the target,don't succumb to temptation.
Suggestion:
1.Have a talk with her,if no change
2.Talk to someone in the family she respects most
3.Involve your pastor if you are a Christian

There is a level certain thing gets to in marriage that you don't keep to yourself."Let no third party be involved in your marriage" counseling only works if Satan is.not involved. When a matter gets out of control,voice out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by bulusberry: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:
Okay maybe we should wait for the elders but I think you should communicate more with your wife and try see her beyond been a sex tool agreed by the time you returned Konji would have accumulated.Really you need to study moods,you know the language women hear is money,so if you haven't done that part you might not have a willing partner,secondly you need to do the little things that matters,especially now that you got kids,try to understand your wife and her moods.
chai did u read the content at all if u did it only means u lack understanding''
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

One most important thing you should have raised up is if she has been behaving like that at the beginning of your marriage.
If not then something happened along the way, try to find out.
If yes then you have a serious issue still try to find out.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Amuocha: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by favour32(m): 5:48am On Jul 06, 2019
In order for you to have peace let her be.Go find somebody else around your working place.You go f∆¢k taya.
Do not sit her and talk to her.You will only make things worse.
Apply Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion to be happy.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by MobilityExpress: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.

Kennydotkom this is the truth about your matter. It's unfortunate
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by tonyhoney: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2019
This is a very serious issue. Only the person with the same experience can give a reasonable and useful advice, but you might not like the advice. Your own issue is far better than mine. I come home once in a month, when I come home, I stay 5days at home. I didn't have any GF, my always denied me sex. She also nags. There is nothing I didn't try to resurrect her urge but nothing works, being medical, being spiritual, being material, my brother, nothing works. And she never even believe she has a serious issue. I used to wake her up in the middle of the night, talk to her, beg her to change but nothing works. Supposed we hadn't had children, irrespective of religious type, I would have divorced her. The emotional torture I get from my wife, I don't you can withstand it, to the extend that my wife would not sleep with me in the same bed, she would squeezed herself in the mist of the children and sleep, if at all she sleep with me, she would demarcate the bed to make sure that I dont touch her. To cut the story short my brother, you are the solution to your own problem. I was a wife lover, I still love her. She had made me doing things I didn't like doing. I started mixing with friends, I started sleeping with oloshos outside. I started drinking. But for how long will I continue this? the time will come that I will not be able to do all these again, especially when growing old while the emotional torture from my wife will still continue. Then I find a solution myself. If you want us to talk one on one, request for my number so we can talk better. These attitudes of our wives are what kill some of the men untimely.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Fisher007: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

My brother you need to enlighten yourself. This is a normal phenomenon with women or ladies after marriage. That is why most experienced men on red pill and Mgtow channel on YouTube advice you not to marry.

Ladies change based on hormones, age , emotions, childbirth, etc And you will always suffer as the man for things you have no idea of. Most men are going through this in their marriage and they keep silent. Women start using sex as weapon especially when they know you are loyal to only them. It is a very stupid decision which she will likely regret over time.

The second case might be she found another lover elsewhere which I am not praying that is the case.

Solution:
Try to discuss and explain to her on several occasions that she knows it is part of her marital duties and vows. And if she continues.

Ignore her and find a solution elsewhere. Don't argue about it. Don't fight it.

Divert your attention and care to your career or younger ladies who are wild and will treat you with care.

Anyday she comes to her senses she will start asking you questions. Still ignore her. Let her beg and even hold a family meeting. Ignore her. She needs to understand she ain't the prize my brother.

You are the prize. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ramondinho(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Sorry Bro,
But one thing i read about women sleeping with another man is that, there concubine always tell them not to allow their husband to touch them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by CapitanS: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Someone else is satisfying her
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by MobilityExpress: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2019
tonyhoney:
This is a very serious issue. Only the person with the same experience can give a reasonable and useful advice, but you might not like the advice. Your own issue is far better than mine. I come home once in a month, when I come home, I stay 5days at home. I didn't have any GF, my always denied me sex. She also nags. There is nothing I didn't try to resurrect her urge but nothing works, being medical, being spiritual, being material, my brother, nothing works. And she never even believe she has a serious issue. I used to wake her up in the middle of the night, talk to her, beg her to change but nothing works. Supposed we hadn't had children, irrespective of religious type, I would have divorced her. The emotional torture I get from my wife, I don't you can withstand it, to the extend that my wife would not sleep with me in the same bed, she would squeezed herself in the mist of the children and sleep, if at all she sleep with me, she would demarcate the bed to make sure that I dont touch her. To cut the story short my brother, you are the solution to your own problem. I was a wife lover, I still love her. She had made me doing things I didn't like doing. I started mixing with friends, I started sleeping with oloshos outside. I started drinking. But for how long will I continue this? the time will come that I will not be able to do all these again, especially when growing old while the emotional torture from my wife will still continue. Then I find a solution myself. If you want us to talk one on one, request for my number so we can talk better. These attitudes of our wives are what kill some of the men untimely.

From what you just said it is clear that your wife is cheating. No real wife will turn down her husband that has been gone for a month. She will even be the one to initiate sex and swallow you like a hungry lion. The fact that she is not interested with you is 100% proof she is already sleeping with another man or men. Don't accuse her randomly, get your evidence and one of the surest ways is checking through her phone when she doesn't expect. If she hides it from you or the type that you don't know her password, then she is obviously an expert in cheating already. Then you have no choice than to let her know you will start dating another woman and even marry another wife and watch how she will either correct herself and behave or continue misbehaving and expose herself that she too is seeing another person.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by kbright2(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Very rigid situation.

There's nothing you can do to reignite the spark In some women when they have decided to turn off the switch trust me.

I'd advise you just cable your line and find a fuckmate around you for relief.

By the time she sees you no longer ask her for sex, her body go phone her.

Don't allow some kids here destroyed the home you've built for years, some are just tools of home destruction. You case is order way round for me, my wife is the one that ask more than I do these days though, I work in same city with her. Sex is all about mode and I don't have any side chick. Beside, you may be the one satisfying yourself by not allowing her to come whenever you guy have it. The are books that will teach you how to ignite your romance life.
Mind you, initially my wife don't like it before I bought books online to mode her, now me don't fancy it now. Sex drive is directly proportional to your challenges, take your time to find out her present challenges.
Don't try to go against your will, it hurts and destroys beyond repair if date those devils chicks out there.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by BLESSMME: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:

Lol I am not a woman,but what is there to jump about if the man hasn't done other responsibilities.You never know if that is all he does when he comes back,perhaps no call,no how are you doing when away,just want come and be shooting like Shina Rambo .

You are very wise....trust me
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by NiRfreak(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:
Okay maybe we should wait for the elders but I think you should communicate more with your wife and try see her beyond been a sex tool agreed by the time you returned Konji would have accumulated.Really you need to study moods,you know the language women hear is money,so if you haven't done that part you might not have a willing partner,secondly you need to do the little things that matters,especially now that you got kids,try to understand your wife and her moods.
Just shut up with this rubbish that u write here...Nonsense..
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ChelseaDotCom: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2019
My man, when you were in Abeokuta:
1. How many time did you usually call her before you get back home?
2. Do you talk dirty with her, make her want you , get her in the mood before you get back home?
3. Do you buy her a gift on your way back?
4. Do you use nice cologne...?

My guy, sex is not plug n play, you must work your way into it with some women who are not addicted.

Thank me later.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Contumely: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Davidasi:
Simple and easy thing to do. Buy her a new phone hack her communication with voice recorder or call recorder hide it inside the phone give her two weeks and you will be shocked to see what your darling wife is doing. Am saying out of experience I did it and I was free from bondage women are secretive and you must deal with the. Secretly

How exactly could this be done.
Be detailed please.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ogawisdom(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Kennydotcom

You need to stop asking her for sex for at least 2 months and watch what happens.

Sadly this means you will cheat but then again u have no other option.

Before she can co operate she needs to get scared of u cheating. After having children most woman have low sex drive but most will still Bleep to satisfy their hubby n once a week is very reasonable.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by bigfather(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Very rigid situation.

There's nothing you can do to reignite the spark In some women when they have decided to turn off the switch trust me.

I'd advise you just cable your line and find a fuckmate around you for relief.

By the time she sees you no longer ask her for sex, her body go phone her.

Confirm !
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by israelmao(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2019
I am giving you this advice because of your fear and love for God and family as well as your faithfulness and I am pleading with you not go the way of world system.I know you have been talking to your wife about how you feel as regards to her refusal to have sex with her but I still want you to take more conscious steps and have heart-to-heart discussion with her.,tell her how much you love her and your family.Again within your period of staying away from home find time to call her and also send romantic messages to her most especially let this act be intensified when it is one day before visiting your family if this fails report her to her parents.Please remain faithful knowing that you are doing this to help yourself and family.Never allow any devil to gain entrance into your home,Satan is always targeting the precious and those who have resolved in their hearts not to commit sin.May the peace and love of God be with you and your lovely home.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by skywalker240(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2019
tonyhoney:
This is a very serious issue. Only the person with the same experience can give a reasonable and useful advice, but you might not like the advice. Your own issue is far better than mine. I come home once in a month, when I come home, I stay 5days at home. I didn't have any GF, my always denied me sex. She also nags. There is nothing I didn't try to resurrect her urge but nothing works, being medical, being spiritual, being material, my brother, nothing works. And she never even believe she has a serious issue. I used to wake her up in the middle of the night, talk to her, beg her to change but nothing works. Supposed we hadn't had children, irrespective of religious type, I would have divorced her. The emotional torture I get from my wife, I don't you
sir, i would plead with u to share it here, alot of guys here are in dis same tin and they need to learn, its a open forum, but if its confidential, am in cos am having same experience . Are u charging for it?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Contumely: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Davidasi:
Simple and easy thing to do. Buy her a new phone hack her communication with voice recorder or call recorder hide it inside the phone give her two weeks and you will be shocked to see what your darling wife is doing. Am saying out of experience I did it and I was free from bondage women are secretive and you must deal with the. Secretly

How exactly can this be done?

Could you be detailed please?
tnx
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Pswagaaa(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2019
To an extent I blame you, doing courtship you should have been able to know if your wife is a sex frick or she's not. If I may ask how was ur sex life before you got transfered to anoda state?
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Jinad50: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2019
1cor, 7 vs 28

Problems are part of marriage.

The singles should learn from this and decide whether or not they want to marry.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.

With what am seeing these dayz I can't help but agree with you.

Fear women!!!! well some of them at least
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2019
bigcasava1:
are you saying that he should pay her for Bleep! Is better he seek it outside
I didn't say he should pay her for that ,don't misquote me.Those that knows what i am saying knows except we want to pretend for ourselves, especially when you have a house wife.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2019
NiRfreak:
Just shut up with this rubbish that u write here...Nonsense..
Everyone is entitled to his opinion,what is Nonsense to you his common sense to others.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2019
bulusberry:
chai did u read the content at all if u did it only means u lack understanding''
Hahaha Mazi may be we should wait for the elders to judge that,biko wayo wayo o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2019
BLESSMME:

You are very wise....trust me
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by dazzlingd(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:

If I haven't seen this type of comment among first 5, I'd have quit Nairaland. grin
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by sylve11: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:

All these are not necessary, just tell him the truth!! We’re adults here .

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Greenbullet(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Marriage are for loosers , who in their right mind gets married ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best Diaper For Babies / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.