Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (28264 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Infinix Hot 9 Unboxing And Review - Good Enough? / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by emvuatt: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2019
The only flagship is techno phantom 6 plus, let techno bring phantom 9plus because as for me they area just testing if it Goin to sell, we need strong and reliable device not toy
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by timmynaira: 2:53am On Aug 17, 2019
I am so impressed
tecno did a great job, the AMOLED display, the front flash for cool night pictures and the inscreen finger print scanner is something we should applaud tecno for , but I think the most pleasing features phone should have is good processor, ram and excellent ram management, good interface , lasting battery, reliable after sales service interms of repair and software fixing and updates, updated features and technology, durability and so on , yea we have tecno that pack all these features but they are in remnant , even if they have these features , they depreciate within a short period of time , the camera quality reduces, the screen reduces quality , it lack the capacity to stand the test of time, yea ask a honest user who has knowledge about gadget, I am not castigating the phone at least the AMOLED and inscreen is a welcoming idea , but the phone is to expensive considering the spec , it should be sold for 58- 65k
80k will get you a good phone that is far more preferable to phatom 9
1 left tecno for infinix 4years ago cus I felt infinix offers better gagdget than tecno , I was impressed by hot 4, l upgraded to hot 6pro thinking infinix will offer more, but infinix package a trash and call it hot 6 pro it was not an upgrade at all, now I am using xiaomi which is my best Android fone till now. u can use your money to buy anything you like . but I will advise to drop tecno for brands like Huawei, oppo, Samsung,redmi, Lenovo, Nokia etc.
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
timmynaira:
I am so impressed
tecno did a great job, the AMOLED display, the front flash for cool night pictures and the inscreen finger print scanner is something we should applaud tecno for , but I think the most pleasing features phone should have is good processor, ram and excellent ram management, good interface , lasting battery, reliable after sales service interms of repair and software fixing and updates, updated features and technology, durability and so on , yea we have tecno that pack all these features but they are in remnant , even if they have these features , they depreciate within a short period of time , the camera quality reduces, the screen reduces quality , it lack the capacity to stand the test of time, yea ask a honest user who has knowledge about gadget, I am not castigating the phone at least the AMOLED and inscreen is a welcoming idea , but the phone is to expensive considering the spec , it should be sold for 58- 65k
1 left tecno for infinix 4years ago cus I felt infinix offers better gagdget than tecno , I was impressed by hot 4, l upgraded to hot 6pro thinking infinix will offer more, but infinix package a trash and call it hot 6 pro it was not an upgrade at all, now I am using xiaomi which is my best Android fone till now. u can use your money to buy anything you like . but I will advise to drop tecno for brands like Huawei, oppo, Samsung,redmi, Lenovo, Nokia etc.

I pity those who wouldn't take this advice of yours to heart
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
emvuatt:
The only flagship is techno phantom 6 plus, let techno bring phantom 9plus because as for me they area just testing if it Goin to sell, we need strong and reliable device not toy

I guess they've learn their lesson
There's always a room for improvement.
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
timmynaira:
I am so impressed

You advice doesn't hold water. That's just your personal opinion and that won't support me from getting a Phantom 9 if I want to buy one.
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
ityP:

Not a good decision sir. Is not as if the cameras are that great? Abi is the sluggish on screen fingerprint?

I believe you're saying this because you've not use the device.
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Deeni131: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=timmynaira post=81322533]I am so impressed

Suggest me a good phone to buy this 2019 . But I don't like a phone with pop up camera and glass back cover like k20.
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Homeyfav: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
;',.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff / How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.