Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (31288 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi / Brazilian Man Eulogize Ifa And Masquerade In Yoruba . Photos & Video / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2019
sammhi:

You just want to argue
How many countries have you visited ? You sound like one haa never ever been to an airport self .
Japan has no single mosque It is one of the counties on the world where Islam is banned . China has recently banned all religions. China main religion is Buddhism.. India is mainly Hinduism.
US and UK have about 500,000 to 1m Muslims mainly by migration of war displaced Arabs and quite some are Africans and Asian.
Do you think a white man will turn from Christianity and start to hit his head on the ground 5 times daily to one person he has never seen or heard from ? They are too intelligent to do that . Most whites are abandoning Christianity and become atheist..not Muslims !
A lot of Muslims are also becoming atheist too but secretly so they don't get killed by blood thristty fanatics
In any case , majority of people do t even know God. So it is not even about numbers . Even among Muslims , 99% or more are just by mouth , Their actions show they don't know God .

grin. I knew what your problem is. ( Muhammad Ali) was Arab immigrant too right? See don't let me lie to you there are many celebrities in US turning to Islam. And one of the great sign that Islam is growing is. Christian are selling their churches and Muslim keep buying it and turn it to mosque. Is there any place on earth where there is no Muslim? No place. Japan and China and India are the area where Islam growing faster. Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Danhumprey: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2019
Excaperx:
so the wall of Jericho was a fairytale? Even Israelites and Egyptians was a fairytale?

Iraq(Babylon) and the prophecies are also fairytale?

I know you think science is everything and life is all there's, let me tell you I was once an atheist like you, I know everything about atheism and all the counter arguments.

Believe me, there is something spiritual in this world
@ bolded, I can't help but laugh when I read supposed believers using that line in bold when in arguments about their beliefs. Very funny and weak arguments. You were "once" an atheist? Then you switched back to being a believer and a zombie? The indoctrination never truly left you, never was your eyes fully opened.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Danhumprey: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:
The Bible does not ever mention Anything Islam or ifa, but these pipu keep involving our Bible.. .... because they know they are fake. . The truth is strong enough to stand on its own without referrals.
Yeap, every other religions/ways of life and their Holy Books, are fake and wrong, but not yours. How wonderful?!

*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
angry
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

If you have questions ask... If not look for somewhere else to spew this rubbish.

I just asked questions tho. Two of them actually. Lol!

It's obvious you're intolerant as a typical Christian.

You obviously and evidently are too embarrassed to answer my questions, hence your flaming up.

You flamed up just because the exact same finger you pointed at others was pointed at you. Lol!

More like:

permit me to criticize others but no one should criticize me, otherwise I will get angry.

Very typical!

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

I just asked questions tho. Two of them actually. Lol!

It's obvious you're intolerant as a typical Christian.

You flamed up just because the exact same finger you pointed at others was pointed at you. Lol!

More like, let me criticize others but no one should criticize me, otherwise I will flame� up.

Very typical!

My friend, this is a faceless forum... So our words serve as our identity... Pls, ask your questions.. and criticize me but don't come here spewing manufactured history to my face.. .You are the tyoe that will deny ever seeing anyone experience the manifest power of God in healing, deliverance and salvation.. And claim without that they are all magic... You will even claim that all the cancer patients that ever received healing were all bribed. ..And that all Christians worldwide are gullible, you are actually more reasonable than over 2.5billion Christians worldwide... .because you are more reasonable than over 2.5b people, wiser than.. anyone called a Christian.. Weldon Sir
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Danhumprey:
@ bolded, I can't help but laugh when I read supposed believers using that line in bold when in arguments about their beliefs. Very funny and weak arguments. You were "once" an atheist? Then you switched back to being a believer and a zombie? The indoctrination never truly left you, never was your eyes fully opened.

That is what your atheist master told you to say.... That anyone who is a chriChris is a zombie
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

My friend, this is a faceless forum... So our words serve as our identity... Pls, ask your questions.. and criticize me but don't come here spewing manufactured history to my face.. .You are the tyoe that will deny ever seeing anyone experience the manifest power of God in healing, deliverance and salvation.. And claim without that they are all magic... You will even claim that all the cancer patients that ever received healing were all bribed. ..And that all Christians worldwide are gullible, you are actually more reasonable than over 2.5billion Christians worldwide... .because you are more reasonable than over 2.5b people, wiser than.. anyone called a Christian.. Weldon Sir

Instead of you to answer my question of why you flamed up when the exact same finger you pointed at others was pointed at you; you rather went on an almost endless irrelevant and unsubstantiated rant.

My original and initial questions from which you've fled for the second consecutive time remains:

"Why did Christianity make reference to the Jewish Scriptures (i.e. Torah et al.)?? 

Yet Judaism rejects Jesus as a fraudulent impostor who is cursed by God.

Could it be that Christianity knows itself to be fake and thus needs some validation from the scriptures of another religion that rejects Christianity as a fraud??"

Instead of answering these questions (which are precisely a reflection of the remarks you had made in your original comment), you flamed up while pretending that you couldn't see the questions been asked. Lol!

Even in your second reply, you continued to flee while claiming but not proving what you consider to be "manufactured history".

You even went on to make assumptions about me ("You are the type that ... You will even claim that ..." ) and then attacked your assumptions thinking you've attacked me. Lol!

Hello young man, that's a fallacy known in argumentation as a straw man fallacy.

In fact, you committed more than a straw man fallacy as you also committed a red herring fallacy by attempting to derail my exchange with you into a separate topic of what you imagine my personal beliefs to be.

However, I insist on drawing your attention to your double standards which is obvious from your evident inflaming when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.

[May be you should re-check what you'd written originally and then compare it concept-for-concept with my reply to it.]

I also like to tell you that if you must deserve my reply going forward, then you must be willing to provide specific reasonable answers to my questions.

But if you can not (and obviously you can not), then are you willing to be "Christian" enough to tender an unreserved apology here to others which you attempted to demonize with your initial comment??

4 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Danhumprey: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

That is what your atheist master told you to say.... That anyone who is a chriChris is a zombie
And your Christian masters told you that whoever is an atheist is an Antichrist, isn't it? kiss
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Danhumprey:
And your Christian masters told you that whoever is an atheist is an Antichrist, isn't it? kiss

Atheist and Antichrist are of different spellings the last time I checked
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Danhumprey: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Atheist and Antichrist are of different spellings the last time I checked
And zombies and Christians are of the same spelling? whoa! glad to know.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
sammhi:

Moses never existed yet Muslims , Jews and Christians believe in him that about 5bn people!
Till today the Jewish religion book is sometimes called mosaic law .. as derived from Moses
Stop believing all these atheist lies you are reading on the net !

Stop reading about fake history, the history of the Jews is a fake and made up history; instead go and study African history with respect to African historians.

If Moses really existed, Imhotep and the other African scientist would have definately made a record of his life; but they didnt, and so that is the simple proof that he is a made-up character; never really existed.

There is no record of a Moses character that part the sea and drowned a Pharaoh anywhere in all of Ancient Egypt. The Moses story is based on complete and utter fakery.

Moses is a fictitious chatacter.

Even the so-called Mosaic laws are copied from African religious concepts; copied from the 42 ancient African laws of Ma'at. The Roman authors of Abrahamic text fabricated and plagerised most of their stories, including that of Moses.

How is it that Moses missed the Great Pyramids on the Giza complex?

How did he miss the Great Sphinx?
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Danhumprey:
And zombies and Christians are of the same spelling? whoa! glad to know.

kiss
No, they are not same spelling... U thought you knew
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

Instead of you to answer my question of why you flamed up when the exact same finger you pointed at others was pointed at you; you rather went on an almost endless irrelevant and unsubstantiated rant.

My original and initial questions from which you've fled for the second consecutive time remains:

"Why did Christianity make reference to the Jewish Scriptures (i.e. Torah et al.)?? 

Yet Judaism rejects Jesus as a fraudulent impostor who is cursed by God.

Could it be that Christianity knows itself to be fake and thus needs some validation from the scriptures of another religion that rejects Christianity as a fraud??"

Instead of answering these questions (which are precisely a reflection of the remarks you had made in your original comment), you flamed up while pretending that you couldn't see the questions been asked. Lol!

Even in your second reply, you continued to flee while claiming but not proving what you consider to be "manufactured history".

You even went on to make assumptions about me ("You are the type that ... You will even claim that ..." ) and then attacked your assumptions thinking you've attacked me. Lol!

Hello young man, that's a fallacy known in argumentation as a straw man fallacy.

In fact, you committed more than a straw man fallacy as you also committed a red herring fallacy by attempting to derail my exchange with you into a separate topic of what you imagine my personal beliefs to be.

However, I insist on drawing your attention to your double standards which is obvious from your evident inflaming when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.

[May be you should re-check what you'd written originally and then compare it concept-for-concept with my reply to it.]

I also like to tell you that if you must deserve my reply going forward, then you must be willing to provide specific reasonable answers to my questions.

But if you can not (and obviously you can not), then are you willing to be "Christian" enough to tender an unreserved apology here to others which you attempted to demonize with your initial comment??

You sound too subjective and I really do not respect that.. .If you can come up to my level by being objective then I can respond to you..
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
sammhi:

Till today the Jewish religion book is sometimes called mosaic law .. as derived from Moses..

Mosaic Law or the Ten commandments are copied from KM.Tic laws of Ma'at.

These are the 42 ancient African laws of Ma'at:

I have not committed sin.
I have not committed robbery with violence.
I have not stolen.
I have not slain men or women.
I have not stolen food.
I have not swindled offerings.
I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
I have not told lies.
I have not carried away food.
I have not cursed.
I have not closed my ears to truth.
I have not committed adultery.
I have not made anyone cry.
I have not felt sorrow without reason.
I have not assaulted anyone.
I am not deceitful.
I have not stolen anyone’s land.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not falsely accused anyone.
I have not been angry without reason.
I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
I have not polluted myself.
I have not terrorized anyone.
I have not disobeyed the Law.
I have not been exclusively angry.
I have not cursed God/Goddess.
I have not behaved with violence.
I have not caused disruption of peace.
I have not acted hastily or without thought.
I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
I have not worked evil.
I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
I have not polluted the water.
I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
I have not taken food from a child.
I have not acted with insolence.
I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.

These are the ancient laws from where the authors of Abrahamic text copied their so-called Mosaic commandments.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
verifiablefacts:

so Torah(the book of Moses) that was before the bible was copied from the Bible?

That is absolutely correct; the Christian bible was commisioned by the Romans before the Early Crusaders comminsioned their Torah.

Amujale:

I can honestly say that the Romans wrote the bible in a way that put their characters living in an earlier period in time to the actual one they wrote from.....

Therefore, just as the Romans wrote their text pretending they were living in an earlier period , so did the Early Crusaders.

The Early Crusaders began to copy the fake and falsified Roman text in order to create their Torah.

According to history, Christianity was invented before Judaism. Its a rare and suspicious case of cause towards a means, instead of it being a means to a cause

That is another reason one can easily come to the conclusion that most of the Abrahamic text are fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

You sound too subjective and I really do not respect that.. .If you can come up to my level by being objective then I can respond to you..

For the third consecutive time, you failed miserably to answer my questions (including why you flamed up when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.)

In other words, you maintain your position that it is okay if you "criticize" others, but it's wrong if the same "criticism" is directed at you

Regarding your insanely idiotic false accusation of subjectivity, please point it out first, and then I will bring you down on that also.

May God have mercy on your soul!

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

For the third consecutive time, you failed miserably to answer my questions (including why you flamed up when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.)

In other words, you maintain your position that it is okay if you "criticize" others, but is wrong if the same "criticism" is directed at you

Regarding your insanely idiotic false accusation of subjectivity, please point it out first, and then I will bring you down on that also.

May God have mercy on your soul

For the upteenth time,nobody has Monopoly of bad words...desist from it or do not ever quote me again

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=ScotMisile post=79998224][/quote]

For the upteenth time desist from the use of bad words. .. or do not quote me again
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

In other words, you maintain your position that it is okay if you "criticize" others, but is wrong if the same "criticism" is directed at you

May God have mercy on your soul!

Desist fromusing bad words or else don't quote me anylonger
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Desist fromusing bad words or else don't quote me anylonger

For the fourth consecutive time, you failed miserably to answer my questions (including why you flamed up when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.)

In other words, you maintain your position that it is okay if you "criticize" others, but it's wrong if the same "criticism" is directed at you.

However, if you really can't stand the so-called "bad words", then simply desist from earning and deserving the use of the so-called "bad words".

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

For the fourth consecutive time, you failed miserably to answer my questions (including why you flamed up when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.)

In other words, you maintain your position that it is okay if you "criticize" others, but it's wrong if the same "criticism" is directed at you.

However, if you really can't stand the so-called "bad words", then simply desist from earning and deserving the use of the so-called "bad words".

If you can humble your self and ask your question without terrorism I shall gladly answer you.
You can't bully me... Just be civil remove the bad words and let's get to work.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Humanity began in Africa and then our ancestors went on to populate the rest of the world.

Africans are native to all the continents, that is to say, ancient Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; their is no philosophy that can compete with the yearn to progress in life.

We dont need to be saved by anyone or anything because God has already given that to us countless times and i dont see that stopping anytime soon.

We dont need to repent because We are NOT a guilty people.

We are NOT waiting for a white or tanned man to come an eliviate US from suffering because thats just NONSENSICAL if a white or tanned man was going to descend from the skies to eliviate anyone, the first people on the list would be those that look like HIM.

We dont need to face anywhere during petition but our immediate solvable problems.

We dont need salvation because we are saved the day we are allowed into the world.

All the ethics and moral guidelines we need to navigate the planet Earth is already present in our own understandings.

Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception.

What is the point in living for somebody elses objectives.

There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a cause.

Let us invoke the spirit of our local heroes, in everything that we partake.

There's the need to operate as if our world has been stolen and our AIM is always to re-take it.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

If you can humble your self and ask your question without terrorism I shall gladly answer you.
You can't bully me... Just he civil remove the bad words and let's get to work.

For the fifth consecutive time, you failed miserably to answer my questions.

First, you failed to answer me on why Christianity made reference to the scriptures of Judaism (i.e. the Torah, et al.)?? even though Judaism itself rejects Jesus as a fraudulent impostor who is cursed by God.

Second, you failed to answer me on whether Christianity knows itself to be fake and thus needs some validation from the scriptures of another religion before it?? --- a religion which rejects Christianity as a fraud (i.e. Judaism)

You failed to answer these two foregoing questions despite your original remark that Ifa and Islam often make reference to the scriptures and figures of Christianity because they know themselves to be fake and thus need some validation.

Third, you failed to answer me on why you flamed up when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.

Furthermore, anyone (with even with the slightest grain of discernment) who has followed this specific exchange would have noticed how you've been running helter-skelter from one face-saving excuse to another.

You've been running from pillar to post all in a bid to muster whatever desperate excuse you could make for why you will not answer my questions which you are obviously too embarassed to address.

You started out with the excuse of not noticing that I already asked you the questions; then you moved to the excuse of a so-called "manufactured history"; and after that to the excuse of an imagined "subjectivity"; and even after that to the excuse that I am directing "bad words" at you; and then now to the excuse that I am terrorizing and bullying you.

REALLY??!! shocked shocked

Who knows if this will be your last excuse or you still have more coming??

You obviously are a distasteful joke!

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

For the fifth consecutive time, you failed miserably to answer my questions.

First, you failed to answer me on why Christianity made reference to the scriptures of Judaism (i.e. the Torah, et al.)?? even though Judaism itself rejects Jesus as a fraudulent impostor who is cursed by God.

Second, you failed to answer me on whether Christianity knows itself to be fake and thus needs some validation from the scriptures of another religion before it?? --- a religion which rejects Christianity as a fraud (i.e. Judaism)

You failed to answer these two foregoing questions despite your original remark that Ifa and Islam often make reference to the scriptures and figures of Christianity because they know themselves to be fake and thus need some validation.

Third, you failed to answer me on why you flamed up when the same exact finger you pointed at others was pointed at you.

Furthermore, anyone (with even with the slightest grain of discernment) who has followed this specific exchange would have noticed how you've been running helter-skelter from one face-saving excuse to another.

You've been running from pillar to post all in a bid to muster whatever desperate excuse you could make for why you will not answer my questions which you are obviously too embarassed to address.

You started out with the excuse of not noticing that I already asked you the questions; then you moved to the excuse of a so-called "manufactured history"; and after that to the excuse of an imagined "subjectivity"; and even after that to the excuse that I am directing "bad words" at you; and then now to the excuse that I am terrorizing and bullying you.

REALLY??!! shocked shocked

Who knows if this will be your last excuse or you still have more coming??

You obviously are a distasteful joke!

Oga, go get a life... Why shying away from intellectual warfare.. .. remove the bullshit words and watch me school you in half an hour
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Using bullshitt words is distasteful.. . If you are confident of your so called history... .Remove the evil words. ..and I shall teach you.... I don't talk to mad men
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
angry
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
aremuforlife:
There are lots of ODU in IFA that relate to some stories in both Quran and Bibles.
It is just that we don't want to believe anything from IFA because of the belief that it's is idol Worship.
There is an odu that when it appear the people there either Christian or Muslim will shout Hallelujah or Allahu Akba

You are 100% correct but Yorubas of today had systemically become uninterested in their past,which has become a fancy to many western researchers . And they see no reason to do extensive research andd the worst of it all is that many Yoruba scholars don't care to see Yoruba's history as the handwritten scroll called the Bible.The Arabs are the actually the half brother of the Yoruba through the foundational maternal ancestor known as Haggai ( english language).

There is an account that Hagar (Haggai) started out as the שפח (shipha) of Sarah (Genesis 16:1) but then became referred to as the אמה ('ama) of Abraham (Genesis 21:10). Interestingly, there is a classic Yoruba proverb which says,‘ bí á sè bi ìwọfá (ẹ́rú) ni abi ọmá'. Basically, ọmá is actually a Freeborn in Yoruba lexicons.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
MorataFC:
Oga ifa is an idol
perpetual ignorance on your path

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun State Anthem / Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) / Adeyeye-Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife To Face EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.