Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (31298 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi / Brazilian Man Eulogize Ifa And Masquerade In Yoruba . Photos & Video / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amujale:

That is simply because both the Quran and the Christian Bible plagiarised contents from Odu IFA.
Ela is a typical example.

Not! It is because you do have absolute love for Africa supremacy and play down western people's authenticity of classical Hebrew. Kindly desist from positing incorrect information because of so claimed personality of yours This shared information will soon bring some of us out to the fore But before that let me posit the following questions so that you can answer them

1.Do you know the Yoruba ancestor known as Aram fe /Oram fe actually lived in the middlerast?

2. Do you know eyphod is ifaodu in the Bible ?

3. Do you know ela is actually the same meaning as Hebrew's ela?

4. Do you know Orisha is having the same meaning in the Bible?

5. Do you know Esu is actually the same meaning in the Hebrew Bible which is different from the Yoruba's Bible's ignorant meaning by 1840s upward yoruba Christians?

6. Do you know Hebrew satan is the same meaning as Yoruba's sota?

7. Do you know one of the Hebrew's name know as Eloah is the same as yoruba élohun( Oyo's olohun)?

8. Do you know melo in Yoruba is the same meaning as the Hebrew's mel-o?

9.Do you know the yoruba's Orún is the same as the Hebrew's or?

10. Do you know Yoruba's pè is also the same in meaning with Hebrew's peh(to call)?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה . 11

The above were found to be the first of three responses given to Moses when he asks for God's name in the Book of Exodus 3:14. The King James Version of the Bible translates the Hebrew as "I Am that I Am" and uses it as a proper name for God......

But do you these meaning is actually different from the interpretation given to it?

If you are in doubt, Kindly verify my statement through thorough studying of the early Hebrew letters/alphabets and her meaning these aren't Yoruba language.

Contrary to your view, Moses is as real as the breadth in your body!.

Cheers
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Because of the great carpet destruction of evidence in major African cities & libraries, we have been forced to believe Eurocentric version of African history.

Dr. Ivan Van Sertima was one of the first to gain momentum about the researched that debunks this as one of histories great falsities, now it is an open and shut case that the Western world still deny; their assumption that Africans are always stagnant and refuse to accept Africas role in the development of human existence and civilisation as a whole. The first pyramid to appear at Leventa is in the Americas.

Black Africans are said to be associated with the "Olmec" an ancient civilization that existed during the Egyptian dynasty. There are massive statues that were found in South America known as the "Collossal Heads" that depict black African warriors in full regalia.

Ancien Egyptians were Africans (Nubians were powerful, wealthy and intelligient people who controlled large territories along the Nile) that called the land Kemet; the first pharoahs had pure African blood furthermore, Piankhi, Shabaka I, Shakatak, Taharka and Tanutamun were all black Africans.

The Carrebean historian Richard B Moore says African
history must be looked at anew and seen in its true relationship to world history.

All they would have us call world history today, are only refering to a Eurocentric account on the rise of Asia & Europe as they successfully came out of Africa's dominance or are fabrications of real history.

For more information read:

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America
African Presence in Early America
Blacks in Science: Ancient and Modern (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Asia

Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olu317:

Not! It is because you do have absolute love for Africa supremacy and play down western people's authenticity of classical Hebrew. Kindly desist from positing incorrect information because of so claimed personality of yours This shared information will soon bring some of us out to the fore But before that let me posit the following questions so that you can answer them

1.Do you know the Yoruba ancestor known as Aram fe /Oram fe actually lived in the middlerast?

2. Do you know eyphod is ifaodu in the Bible ?

3. Do you know ela is actually the same meaning as Hebrew's ela?

4. Do you know Orisha is having the same meaning in the Bible?

5. Do you know Esu is actually the same meaning in the Hebrew Bible which is different from the Yoruba's Bible's ignorant meaning by 1840s upward yoruba Christians?

6. Do you know Hebrew satan is the same meaning as Yoruba's sota?

7. Do you know one of the Hebrew's name know as Eloah is the same as yoruba élohun( Oyo's olohun)?

8. Do you know melo in Yoruba is the same meaning as the Hebrew's mel-o?

9.Do you know the yoruba's Orún is the same as the Hebrew's or?

10. Do you know Yoruba's pè is also the same in meaning with Hebrew's peh(to call)?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה . 11

The above were found to be the first of three responses given to Moses when he asks for God's name in the Book of Exodus 3:14. The King James Version of the Bible translates the Hebrew as "I Am that I Am" and uses it as a proper name for God......

But do you these meaning is actually different from the interpretation given to it?

If you are in doubt, Kindly verify my statement through thorough studying of the early Hebrew letters/alphabets and her meaning these aren't Yoruba language.

Contrary to your view, Moses is as real as the breadth in your body!.

Cheers

Moses is a ficticious character.

There is no record of a person called Moses that drowned a Pharaoh in all of Ancient Egypt.

That story is copied from African religious text and bastardised by Romans aristocrats.

First century Roman aristocrats authored the Christian Bible.

Yoruba predates the Hebrew language.

Hebrew is supposed to be a semetic language.

The main significance of Hebrew language is held within its connection with various manufactured religions, take that away, and it too is fake.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Oga, go get a life... Why shying away from intellectual warfare.. .. remove the bullshit words and watch me school you in half an hour

You failed for the sixth consecutive time to even attempt to answer my questions.

Hmm! You seem to have reverted to your penultimate excuse. Lol!

In your very first reply to me, you described my comment and questions as "rubbish" obviously for no sound reason (and I don't even care), but suddenly now you've become the persecuted one --- the one who is being terrorized and bullied just for being asked to answer questions. Lol!

It is obvious that what is left of your replies is as the case of the proverbial drowning man clutching at straws.

It has become clear that you are bereft of ideas at this point, and you're simply keeping up appearances just to be seen, by some, as not giving up.

You should do better than this.

3 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
tongue
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amujale:

Moses is a ficticious character.

There is no record of a person called Moses that drowned a Pharaoh in all of Ancient Egypt.

That story is copied from African religious text and bastardised by Romans aristocrats.

First century Roman aristocrats authored the Christian Bible.

Yoruba predates the Hebrew language.

Hebrew is supposed to be a semetic language.

The main significance of Hebrew language is held within its connection with various manufactured religions, take that away, and it too is fake.

Obviously you are not who you posit you are ,reason being that cuneiform, pictographs, tablets affirm to a lot of things about the Hebrew. Even Quran testified to the existence of the Hebrew. All the information did nt have a place called Africa as you even painted the African continent, until the conqueror groups arrived from Europe to give the name out.

If you can't read any Semitic language then how are you sure Hebrew predate Yoruba's?

Bro, you are not in any way an authority on Yoruba or Hebrew and kindly restrict yourself to the English version and Yoruba -African knowledge, which itis basically in conclusive information which is limited.

You actually make me smile because you don't even know who is called Aramfe in Yoruba's history nor do you have absolute knowledge on Ebora in Yoruba lexicon.

Cheers
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Does Ifa support or condemn idol worshiping?

This is an important question needing knowledgeable answer.

Kindly shed more light on this
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olu317:
Obviously you are not who you posit you are ,reason being that cuneiform, pictographs, tablets affirm to a lot of things about the Hebrew.

How is it that the authors of Abrahamic text make false claims.

Olu317:

Even Quran testified to the existence of the Hebrew.

They peddle similar false stories.They are implicated by each other.

Olu317:
All the information did nt have a place called Africa as you even painted the African continent, until the conqueror groups arrived from Europe to give the name out.

Those conquerors are liars, fakers and thieves.

Africans are living in fantastic conditions before those fools and fakers came and brought their unprovoked trouble.

That is the reason we need to focus on real history and not the fakery peddled by Abrahamic text.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amujale:
The Jesus character was invented by the Romans

He takes out of various older characters, the most popular is Horus and this due to the striking characteristics they both possess.

The obvious one is the Mother-Child relationship,

Isis and Horus
Mary and Jesus

Then you have them using similar terminology:

"I am Horus in glory . . . I am the Lord of the Light . . . I am the victorious one . . . I am the heir of endless time . . . I, even I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven"

Then you have the "Ankh", according to Ancient Egyptians is supposed to be the symbol of re-birth or reincarnation. The one Horus is holding in the depiction below.

The authors of Abrahamic text plagerized Ancient Egyptian text and religious concepts as they did with various many others.

These similar pattern is also identified with relationships between Jesus and Krishna, Jesus and Buddha e.t.c

Whats funny is that these stories predates Christianity yet Christians would be yapping on how other religions copied their holy books from them

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
iRyan:

Whats funny is that these stories predates Christianity yet Christians would be yapping on how other religions copied their holy books from them

Exactly, and it takes no effort for anyone to verify our claims.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

You failed for the sixth consecutive time to even attempt to answer my questions.

Hmm! You seem to have reverted to your penultimate excuse. Lol!

In your very first reply to me, you described my comment and questions as "rubbish" obviously for no sound reason (and I don't even care), but suddenly now you've become the persecuted one --- the one who is being terrorized and bullied just for being asked to answer questions. Lol!

It is obvious that what is left of your replies is as the case of the proverbial drowning man clutching at straws.

It has become clear that you are bereft of ideas at this point, and you're simply keeping up appearances just to be seen, by some, as not giving up.

You should do better than this.

Ok... Now that there are 50percent no bad words... now ask your question.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
bilms:
Does Ifa support or condemn idol worshiping?

This is an important question needing knowledgeable answer.

Kindly shed more light on this

In as much that, the term "Idol" is an immure and derogatory construct that has no real meaning outside of Abrahamic text.

Ifa does not support idol worshiping.

Ifa supports the feeling of deep respect and admiration towards the Orisa.

'Idol worship' is an ancient Asian and ancient Eurocentric Crusader's terminology that they use to discriminate against anyone that does not belong to their religious sect.

The Africa pyche does not recognise such terminology as "Idol worship", as it does not translate correctly.

The people that history records as being Idol worshipers are found in ancient Arabia, ancient Greece, Persia and ancient Roman communities.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Ok... Now that there are 50percent no bad words... now ask your question.

Question: Hey ₦airaland, who is ScotMisile ??

AnswerS: He is one of the many jokes we have on here.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amujale:
Stop reading Abrahamic text, they are not historical documents. They are merely the contents of the personal biblographies of some ancient Roman rulers.

Pick up a book on African history, read and learn and concentrate on real history.

Its important to be able to distinguish between history and falsified history.

Historical documents suggest that River Niger as being a commercial hub as of the pharoahnic-era. (Fact)

Mungo Park discovered the River Niger. (False)

The first is proven based on various scientific analysis, the latter is a false assertion.

Read books from African historians:

book: New Dimensions in African History
author: Dr Yosef Ben-Jochannan and Dr John Hendrik Clarke.

book: The African Origin of Civilization:
author: Cheikh Anta Diop

book: They Came Before Columbus:
author: Ivan Sertima

book: A history of the African-Olmecs:
author: Paul Barton

Please, do you have soft copies of this book?
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Xpress24(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

�. Go to US go and see by yourself and you will tell me if sword was used.

Islam is growing up faster in US, UK, Philippine,india,china,japan, etc. Many churches have been turn to mosques in some country. Everyday by day Christianity is decreasing.
growing faster doesnt make it authentic ok
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

Question: Hey ₦airaland, who is ScotMisile ??

AnswerS: He is one of the many jokes we have on here.

Hahahahaha. .. am sure you got tired of me. .... I don't know how to argue in the midst of bad words.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
cool
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hahahahaha. .. am sure you got tired of me. .... I don't know how to argue in the midst of bad words.

Your ignorance is evidently deep. But I'm quite proud of how you were made to have a taste of your medicine. Your eyes should have been open and your horizon expanded by now hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
TAO11:

Your ignorance is evidently deep. But I'm quite proud of how you were made to have a taste of your medicine. Your eyes should have been open and your horizon expanded by now hopefully.

We can educate each with love and respect, not with a sense of feeling superior.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2019
bilms:

We can educate each with love and respect, not with a sense of feeling superior.

Yes, you're right and I've always known that too.

May be we should also consider appreciating how we can learn from others (actively or passively) without necessarily feeling inferior to them even while admitting our limitation or ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

No, you dodged my answers.. ..For the upteenth time ask your questions.

Next time if you want to engage in an argument do not use banter words on the individual it will only degenerate to useless insults and am not that kind.. .... .I was even surprised you're a lady. . I was grossly dissappointed by your choice of words. ..Since most ladies bring in civility in heated up situations.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2019
sonofElElyon:

I know that no matter what I say you will continue your anti Christ crusade but let it be made clear to you that the portion you quoted was an insertion / epilogue added by the early Christians who compiled the writings of john the apostle (disciple).. The aim was just to assure the reader that John's writings were true. The verse itself confirms that the writings are those of John and the compilers of his writings, through this verse that they inserted, confirm that the writings of John that they compiled are true...
You know nothing about the holy scriptures and only look around for whatever you can use to attack Christianity.
May you come to yourself

Case closed. Since you agreed with me that early Christian add to word some page of Bible. So why do you expecting me to believe what is in Bible as word of God?

I will also advise you to Google Search ( secret of gospel of John) you will found out that John is not the owner of book of John. My friend believe in Bible can take you to hell.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

May be we should also consider appreciating how we can learn from others (actively or passively) without necessarily feeling inferior to them even while admitting our limitation or ignorance.

Even when some body seems to feel inferior, it is your duty, to make them feel better about themselves, not make them feel worse. That's the only way you can achieve the purpose of enlightenment. Learning can only take place, when both parties are proud of themselves
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
bilms:

If only you were loving and respectful we should have gotten our answers by now.. heheheheheh
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
bilms:

Even when some body seems to feel inferior, it is your duty, to make them feel better about themselves, not make them feel worse. That's the only way you can achieve the purpose of enlightenment. Learning can only take place, when both parties are proud of themselves
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

Factor decorum In this Converse and let's argue objectively. .. Once again... Don't shy away from me... Ask your questions.. .
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Factor decorum In this Converse and let's argue objectively. .. Once again... Don't shy away from me... Ask your questions.. .

Boy get your self busy with other things, you've been humiliated, humbled, and exposed enough.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
bilms:

MY duty??

I am not sure if you've carefully considered what it means for someone to have a duty.

I am not sure how and why someone is to be deemed irresponsible because someone else personally chose to feel how they feel.

Don't you think the actual irresponsibility lies in the fact that the focus is being shifted completely from the one who chose to feel how they feel, and then casted completely on someone else who supposedly didn't do enough to stop them from feeling how they chose to feel and thus make them feel otherwise?? Lol!

If you really believe that they have the liberty to feel how they want to (as you obviously have completely absolved them of been responsible for their own personal choice); why then can you not be consistent enough to allow me to chose not to ask them to stop feeling inferior (after all, I should also have the liberty to make my own personal choices too)??

Your argument here doesn't seem to make sense to me. I am not sure what your motivation for this is or what your goal is.

I think you're just been unnecessarily argumentative, defensive, sympathetic, and petty.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by sonofElElyon: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Your stupidity has now assumed monumental proportion...
How does an epilogue to confirm the authorship of a book affect the substance

Your said "secret of gospel of john" was written by people who chose to fight the spread of the gospel like you! Scholars, archaeologists and historians are predominantly in agreement that the author is John so why should I bother myself about the libelous and heretical writings of antichrists like you?

Let me say finally that the holy writ (Bible) was "God breathed" through his servants and though the books in the bible were authored by many servants of God, they are all in unison, tandem and concordance.. It is well established in law of evidence that the testimony of just one witness is not really convincing.. However when several people testify of the same thing, that testimony is sure and reliable.. The bible is the consistent testimony of several servants of God from Moses in Genesis to John in Revelation.. The bible is the word of God and this is only deniable by the ignorant and Christ haters..
Other so called "books of God" have just one testifier (writer) with no one to corroborate their testimony but only the bible is corroborated by writers spanning thousands of years all saying the same thing.. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!
Your likes cannot stop the gospel... Your books of lies and hate campaign are in vain

Kokoebapluse:

Case closed. Since you agreed with me that early Christian add to word some page of Bible. So why do you expecting me to believe what is in Bible as word of God?

I will also advise you to Google Search ( secret of gospel of John) you will found out that John is not the owner of book of John. My friend believe in Bible can take you to hell.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

No, you dodged my answers.. ..For the upteenth time ask your questions.

Next time if you want to engage in an argument do not use banter words on the individual it will only degenerate to useless insults and am not that kind.. .... .I was even surprised you're a lady. . I was grossly dissappointed by your choice of words. ..Since most ladies bring in civility in heated up situations.

Are you really disappointed with your description of my remarks and questions as "rubbish" in your very first reply?? Lol!

You were getting high-handed and then humbled. Now you want to be the victim. Joke!

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Your stupidity has now assumed monumental proportion...
How does an epilogue to confirm the authorship of a book affect the substance

Your said "secret of gospel of john" was written by people who chose to fight the spread of the gospel like you! Scholars, archaeologists and historians are predominantly in agreement that the author is John so why should I bother myself about the libelous and heretical writings of antichrists like you?

Let me say finally that the holy writ (Bible) was "God breathed" through his servants and though the books in the bible were authored by many servants of God, they are all in unison, tandem and concordance.. It is well established in law of evidence that the testimony of just one witness is not really convincing.. However when several people testify of the same thing, that testimony is sure and reliable.. The bible is the consistent testimony of several servants of God from Moses in Genesis to John in Revelation.. The bible is the word of God and this is only deniable by the ignorant and Christ haters..
Other so called "books of God" have just one testifier (writer) with no one to corroborate their testimony but only the bible is corroborated by writers spanning thousands of years all saying the same thing.. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!
Your likes cannot stop the gospel... Your books of lies and hate campaign are in vain

My friend I don't too know how to insult people like you. But guy can you plz add me on facebook let me educate you?. Bible especially nt can't never be words of God, God didn't reveal anything to Mathew, mark, Luke, John, etc they are liar and none of them see Jesus. Even according to that error book (Bible) when army came to arrest Jesus all the deciples run away and none of them witnesses crucifixion of Jesus. That Is why there is great confusion between Matthew, mark, luke, john, about how many angel Mary Magdalene saw at the grave of Jesus after resurrection. How word of God can contradict each other. My friend belive nt can take you to hell. I think if you can add me on my facebook it will be better than here.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

Boy get your self busy with other things, you've been humiliated, humbled, and exposed enough.

Pls, ask your questions. .Mrs. KnowAll

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun State Anthem / Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) / Adeyeye-Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife To Face EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.