Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (31282 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi / Brazilian Man Eulogize Ifa And Masquerade In Yoruba . Photos & Video / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

Are you really disappointed with your description of my remarks and questions as "rubbish" in your very first reply?? Lol!

You were getting high-handed and then humbled. Now you want to be the victim. Joke!

Pls, ask your questions.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Pls, ask your questions.

I deliberately posed the questions to you six consecutive times cos I knew you will come up with the childish excuse of Oya ask me now or Oya ask me again

By now you should have noticed how I am many steps ahead of how you process information.

It's obvious that you're too embarrassed to addrees the questions, yet you tried to demonize other religions.

I'm glad that you've been humbled enough, so take several seats.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Pls, ask your questions. .Mrs. KnowAll

I deliberately posed the questions to you six consecutive times cos I knew you will come up with the childish excuse of Oya ask me now or Oya ask me again

By now you should have noticed how I am many steps ahead of how you process information.

It's obvious that you're too embarrassed to addrees the questions, yet you tried to demonize other religions.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

Pls, ask your questions.. .Madam.. humble-me
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Pls, ask your questions.. .Madam.. humble-me

I asked my questions to you six consecutive times already. Did you just ressurect from the dead?

What's the point of saying I should ask you again? Did you lose your memory? And if you did, Nairaland hasn't crashed tho.

Stop wondering if you will be humbled, you have been humbled enough.

Isn't Six Consecutive Humilation enough for your to feel subdued and humbled??

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

I asked my questions to you six consecutive times already. Did you just ressurect from the dead?

What's the point of saying I should ask you again? Did you lose your memory? And if you did, Nairaland hasn't crashed tho.

Stop wondering if you will be humbled, you have been humbled enough.

Isn't Six Consecution Humilation enough for your to feel subdued and humbled??

Could you come down from your high horse and ask your questions?
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Could you come down from your high horse and ask your questions?

I asked my questions to you six consecutive times already. Did you just ressurect from the dead?

Stop wondering if you will be humbled, you have been humbled already and humbled enough. 

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
TAO11:

I asked my questions to you six consecutive times already. Did you just ressurect from the dead?

Stop wondering if you will be humbled, you have been humbled already and humbled enough. 

Isn't Six Consecution Humilation enough for your to feel subdued and humbled??

Humiliated indeed.. . Pls, ask your questions

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hum
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
gensteejay:

Please, do you have soft copies of this book?

Yes, kindly message your email
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Amujale:

Yes, kindly message your email

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2019
ScotMisile:

Humiliated indeed.. . Pls, ask your questions

Isn't Six Consecutive Humilation enough for you to feel subdued and humbled??

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
TAO11:

Isn't Six Consecutive Humilation enough for you to feel subdued and humbled??

Why are you repeating the same thing like 10 times, yet you are claiming he didn't respond to you before.

It's obvious you are not serious with the question in the first place

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
bilms:

Why are you repeating the same thing like 10 times, yet you are claiming he didn't respond to you before.

It's obvious you are not serious with the question in the first place

I wish you also "complained" about why I asked him the questions SIX consecutive times already ??

Having said that: Are you sure that you aren't quite intimidated by my comments ??

[because something about your three comments, directed at me so far, says so quite loudly]

And If that's the case, then please know that you don't need to be intimidated by anyone.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
TAO11:

I wish you also "complained" about why I asked him the questions SIX consecutive times already ??

Having said that: Are you sure that you aren't quite intimidated by my comments ??

[because something about your three comments, directed at me so far, says so quite loudly]

And If that's the case, then please know that you don't need to be intimidated by anyone.

I am intimidated.

I AM INTIMIDATED.

LET ME SHOUT IT OUT LOUD SO THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD

I AM VERY VERY INTIMIDATED.

Is that okay?

Meanwhile, he has requested that you ask your question. So stop repeating the same complain over and over again, when you already have the floor.

Thanks
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by ScotMisile: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
TAO11:

Patiently and humbly waiting for the billion dollar question.. .
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
ScotMisile:

Patiently and humbly waiting for the billion dollar question.. .

What's the point of saying I should ask you again? Did you lose your memory? And if you did, Nairaland hasn't crashed tho.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by TAO11(f): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
bilms:

I am intimidated.

I AM INTIMIDATED.

LET ME SHOUT IT OUT LOUD SO THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD

I AM VERY VERY INTIMIDATED.

Is that okay?

Meanwhile, he has requested that you ask your question. So stop repeating the same complain over and over again, when you already have the floor.

Thanks

Now that you just confirmed to me expressly that you feel intimidated, then I feel I should say that you needn't feel that way. I think it's not in your best interest to feel that way.

Moreover, you seem to be interested in the questions which he pretends to be unaware of. And if that's really the case, then read the lines below and tell me what you understand from them:

I asked my questions to him already, not once, not twice, not thrice, not even four times, but six straight and consecutive times.

In each case of which he fled and gave me about five different face-saving excuses explaining why he would not answer the questions, instead of simply answering.

And if he has now really backtracked from his earlier excuses of why he would not answer, then he should simply proceed to answering.

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 1:39am On Jul 09, 2019
IFA'S TAKE ON IDOL WORSHIPING

Ao le be igi ni igbo
We can't cut a tree from the forest

Ko wa di olowo eni
And it becomes our commander

Orere ko le ni iyi to eni to gbe
A craft can't be more prestigious than the crafter

Oni oju
It has eyes

Ko le ri iran
But it can't see

Oni ese
It has legs

Ko le sare
But can't run

Ifa loba
Ifa is the overseer

Orisa losin
The gifted are the messenger

Olodumare ni kan lo to gbekele
Only the creator can be relied upon

Ori ni a ba ma bo
We should rather worship the maker

A ba fi Orisa sile
And leave the gifted people

Ni ijo Ti ori ngbeni
While the creator is aiding us

Nibo ni Orisa wa
Where are the gifted one's?

Can someone please translate the Yoruba into a more appropriate and acceptable English language?

2 Likes

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
bilms:
IFA'S TAKE ON IDOL WORSHIPING

Let me try

Ao le be igi ni igbo
We can't cut a tree from the forest

Ko wa di olowo eni
And it becomes our commander

A craft can't be more prestigious than the crafter

Oni oju
It has eyes

Ko le ri iran
But it can't see

Oni ese
It has legs

Ko le sare
But can't run √

Ifa loba
Ifa is the overseer

Orisa losin
The gifted are the messenger

Only the creator can be relied upon

Ori ni a ba ma bo
We should rather worship the maker

A ba fi Orisa sile
And leave the gifted people

Ni ijo Ti ori ngbeni
While the creator is aiding us

Nibo ni Orisa wa
Where are the gifted one's?

Can someone please translate the Yoruba into a more appropriate and acceptable English language?

Ao le be igi ni igbo
We can't cut a tree from the forest √

Ko wa di olowo eni
to become one's benefactor

Mold can't be as honourable as the molder

Oni oju
It has face

Ko le ri iran
but unable to see

Oni ese
It has legs

Ko le sare
But can't run

Ifa loba
Ifa is king

Orisa losin
The ancestors worship it

Almighty God is the only one that can make one triumph

Ori ni a ba ma bo
we ought worship creator

A ba fi Orisa sile
And we ought forsake the ancestors

Ni ijo Ti ori ngbeni
On the day the creator saved

Nibo ni Orisa wa
Where were the ancestors ?
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Let me try

Ao le be igi ni igbo
We can't cut a tree from the forest √

Ko wa di olowo eni
to become one's benefactor

Mold can't be as honourable as the molder

Oni oju
It has face

Ko le ri iran
but unable to see

Oni ese
It has legs √

Ko le sare
But can't run

Ifa loba
Ifa is king(supreme)

Orisa losin
The ancestors worship it

Almighty God is the only one that can make one triumph

Ori ni a ba ma bo
we ought worship creator

A ba fi Orisa sile
And we ought forsake the ancestors

Ni ijo Ti ori ngbeni
On the day the creator saved

Nibo ni Orisa wa
Where were the ancestors ?

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
rokisammy:

So you expect Egyptians that are basically Muslims to credit such a historical incident to the Bible....
���

The current stock of Egyptians arent related to Ancient Egyptians.

The Moses story is fake.

We dont need to find the pharoah's body in the sea to conclude that the story was a made up one.

All is needed is to establish when and if these events occured, the name of the Pharoah and how long they reigned.

As historians have already determined the approximate length of the reign of each Pharoah that reigned on the Late Bronze Age.

During the relevant period the follpwing pharoahs reigned.

.Amenhotep 1 (1526 - 1506)
.Thutmose 1 (1506 -1493)
.Thutmose 2 (1493-1479)B.C.E
.Hatshepsut (1473-1458)
.Thutmose 3 (1479-1425)
.Amenhotep 2 (1427-1401)
.Thutmose 4 (1401-1391)
Amenhotep 3 (1391-1353)
.Akhenaten (1353-1336)
.Smenkhare (1335-1334)
.Nefernfetuaten (1334-1332)
.Tutankhamun (1332-1323)
.Ay (1323-1319)
.Horemheb (somewhere between 1319-1292 BCE)
.Ramesses 1 (1292-1290)
.Seti 1 (1290-1279)
.Ramesses 2 (1279-1213)
.Mernepath (1213-1203)

According to Abrahamic text, the Exodus supposedly occurred 480 years beforr the fouth year of King Solomon's reign, which, based on biblical chronology, would meant that the Exodus took place approximately 1440 BCE.

However, that date is entirely impossible because the Amarna tablets tell us conclusively that Canaanite (present day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Palestine/ Israel) kings still ruled their cities later than 1350 BCE, under total African domination.

Not only were they never defeated by a ficticious Israelites, anyone fleeing from Ancient Egypt would be fleeing to an area controlled by the Ancient Egyptian army and their allies.

The reference to the city of pi-Ramses, named after Ramesses 2, means that any date before 1250 BCE is not possible.

On that evidence, Ramesses 2 is the only pharaoh who could fit the biblical narrative.

Yet, we know that Ramesses 2 died as a very old man and was mummified, and so could not have been the pharaoh who pursued the so-called Israelites and was drowned in the sea.

Why then can we readily rule out all this story as fakery when the Bible is so clear that the pharaoh and his army pursued the Israelites, to his death.

We ought to look at the archaelogical record to see whether these events really happened, and then the first thing we find is that there is no direct or indirect reference in the Ancient Egyptian records to the Israelites or to Moses.

The distinguished Israeli archeaologist Professor Israel Finkelstein says that over 90% of scholars believe that there was no Exodus from Ancient Egypt as described by the Bible.

Amujale:

...The Irony of that particular storyline is that Pharaoh Ramesses the second is considered to be one of Ancient Egypt's greatest Monarch.

The Battle of Kadesh clearly states that Pharaoh Ramesses beat down and forced a hostile army into the sea.

And that story seems to have been bastardised to the greatest extent.

Many of the hostile armies are depicted to have been killed or drowned by the forces of the warrior-king Pharaoh as depicted in the 20th century re-copy.

Ramesses II in his chariot at the Battle of Kadesh (battle between the Egyptians and the Hittites of Muwatalli II, took place in 1274 BCE). Image is dated 1285 BCE

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Yoruba never have and never will be Idol worshhipers.

The term "Idol worship" is a nonsensical Abrahamic religious concept that is meaningless outside of European and Asian philosophy. i.e the term "Idol' makes better sense in a European and Asian context as is properly reserved for Arabian, Greek, Persian and Roman mythology.

The term "Idol" in the context of Abrahamic Religions is an immure and derogatory way of attempting to discredit all other faiths or religious concepts that arent Abrahamic.

That is to say, those that dont belong to any of the Abrahamic faith are automatically considered by adherents of Abrahamic religions as Idol worshipers. Which is in itself a nonsensical conclusion for anyone to make.

Yoruba Orisha is never an Idol in the context Abrahamic religions would have you believe..

Orisha are divine entities.

Orisha are in all reality divine representatives of the Almighty God on planet earth.

Amujale:

In as much that, the term "Idol" is an immure and derogatory construct that has no real meaning outside of Abrahamic text.

Ifa does not support idol worshiping.

Ifa has does indeed supports the feeling of deep respect and admiration towards the Orisa.

'Idol worship' is an ancient Asian and ancient Eurocentric Crusader's terminology that they use to discriminate against anyone that does not belong to their religious sect.

The Africa pyche does not recognise such terminology as "Idol worship", as it does not translate correctly.

The people that history records as being Idol worshipers are found in ancient Arabia, ancient Greece, Persia and ancient Roman communities.

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by bilms(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Amujale:

The term "Idol worship" is a nonsensical Abrahamic religious concept that is meaningless outside of European and Asian philosophy. i.e the term "Idol' makes better sense in a European and Asian context as is properly reserved for Arabian, Greek, Persian and Roman mythology.

The term "Idol" in the context of Abrahamic Religions is an immure and derogatory way of attempting to discredit all other faiths or religious concepts that arent Abrahamic.

That is to say, those that dont belong to any of the Abrahamic faith are automatically considered by adherents of Abrahamic religions as Idol worshipers. Which is in itself a nonsensical conclusion for anyone to make.

Yoruba Orisha is never an Idol in the context Abrahamic religions would have you believe..

Orisha are in all reality divine representatives of the Almighty God on planet earth.

How?
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
bilms:

How?

How what? Kindly clarify.

Bad and twisted terminologies that are exclusive to Abrahamic religions and yet are meaningless outside of their religious gathering include:

'Idol', 'Idol Worship', 'Idol Worshiper', 'Gentile', 'Keferi', 'Non- Believer', 'Pagan', 'Unclean' e.t.c.

In Abrahamic religions, namely Christianity, Islam and Judaism, idolatry connotes the worship of deities and or divinities other than their specific individualistic interpretation of God.

Outside of Abrahamic religions, those type of terms stated above are deemed to be all false and invalid.

You will often catch them making use of unwitty and derogatory terminologies as 'false gods', trying to make it sound as though their manufactured religion is the one and only true version; when in all reality that is not true.

As a matter of fact, all manufactured religions are false, fake and counterintuitive.

When a delusional adherent of Abrahamic religions that hasnt had a bath since their day of birth is calling well kept people 'unclean', how does that make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Olu317(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amujale:

You seem not understand the purpose of Bibo Ori? Well,it is obvious you're not too deeply knowledgeable on it because you placed hatred in your heart on something You don't know the Semitic language or able to interpret it. Anyway, as simple as ABC,Yoruba's ancestors acknowledged the adoring of the dead ancestors preference over Eleda(Ori) which provoked God in which the warning came down in Ori concept wworship that was posted earlier and which was a big mistake on the part of the yorubas. So, plainly Yoruba people missed it when you or I ignore ori bibo and place ancestors praise as preference. All Yoruba are ancestors( gods) .

Perhaps you don't know that even you will become an ancestor one day grin . This is how you missed it because you thought ancestors were a form of angel but of course not because the ancestors who became deified understood how to use the Asé ~ authoritative power of command to be (holy spirit from Christian perspective) in side of them to speak with God and they fellowship together.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Olu317:

You seem not understand the purpose of Bibo Ori? Well,it is obvious you're not too deeply knowledgeable on it because you placed hatred in your heart on something You don't know the Semitic language or able to interpret it. Anyway, as simple as ABC,Yoruba's ancestors acknowledged the adoring of the dead ancestors preference over Eleda(Ori) which provoked God in which the warning came down in Ori concept wworship that was posted earlier and which was a big mistake on the part of the yorubas. So, plainly Yoruba people missed it when you or I ignore ori bibo and place ancestors praise as preference. All Yoruba are ancestors( gods) .

Perhaps you don't know that even you will become an ancestor one day grin . This is how you missed it because you thought ancestors were a form of angel but of course not because the ancestors who became deified understood how to use the Asé ~ authoritative power of command to be (holy spirit from Christian perspective) in side of them to speak with God and they fellowship together.

I understand all you say, yet, due to the language descrepancies, there is a great evil being perputuated by Abrahamic religion.

Orisa are divine entities.

Orisa are divine representatives of the Almighty God on planet Earth.

All the Orisa agree that Ori is one of the most important Orisa's for a good reason.

Therefore, intentionally using derogatory terms to qualify any of these divine entities and personal heroes is wrong and should cease immediately.

The term "Idol" in the context of religion was invented by Abrahimic religious Crusaders specifically to try and degrade local traditions and customs of their Colonies.
Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Olu317:

I admire your understanding, yet there is one important pieces of information you might be overlooking here.

Christianity is a manufactured religion, and the reason it was forced upon Africans was due to an ancient Eurocentric project known as the "World Order".

That project began by the Romans hundred of thousands of years ago.

Initially all of Europe and parts of Asia abide by the laws and moral code of Africa.

Then one Roman Emperor deviced a plan that would enable Europe to dominate the globe both militarily and spiritualy.

His plan was dubbed "The World Order", it was during these times that Libya was invaded as the first post-pharaonic military campaign ever launched by Europe on African soil under the stewerdship of Portugal and Spain with the so-called blessing of the then Pope.

Its important to note that Rome was never stationary, Rome moved its administrative capital on various occasions, the most commonly talked about being Constantinople that is the modern day Istanbul in Turkey.

Rome is actually a Eurocentric political concept. One that only allows for European and or their descendants domination of the world.

The "World Order" and the so-called "New World Order" are one and the same.

The adherents of the "World Order" spend hundred and thousands of years trying to nail down their unwitty claims of superiority over everyone else.

What happened was that the Romans use all the intellectual tools available to their Emperor and political class to lay their foundation of world domination.

They use psychological, sociological and military inteligence to reach their goals and objectives.

The Asians also caused havoc. Its argued that if the Asian war mongerers hadnt launched their crazy holy wars inside the continent, the Eurocentric Crusaders would never have made the military progress they achieved on the continent.

Neither the trans Atlantic slave trade nor Colonisation would never had taken place.

The argument that the Europeans won most of their crazy battles because of internal conflict is false.

Most of the internal conflicts at the time was created or exacerbated by the adherents of the "World Order"

The reason they made in roads was due to the earlier Arab wars and military campaigns combined with the Christian missionaries and Jewish missionaries that precede the crazy dash for African treasure. There was also some local traitors. They, the missionaries and traitors, were emmisaries and spies to Europe's political class and they reported much of the situation on the ground.

The scramble for Africa was a calculated campaign that involved the political classes from all over Europe, Eurocentric Royalists of the entire continent of Europe, Christian and Jewish adherents; multiple meetings and various conferences.

It's rummoured that if you visit the Madonna chapel at the Vatican there is a model of mother and child representation of African divinities, some call it the "black Jesus", whilst some argue that it supppse to represent Isis and Horus as these was the Roman Empire's chosen religion at the time; the one that preceeded Roman Catholicism.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Psychological: Manufactured religions. As long as we continue to assign ourselves to these foreign manufactured religions, then, that problem is hard to overcome.

Sociological:
Creating the false assumption and complete illusion that white is the literal opposite of black.

And then force the identification model that they are "white" and their grandfathers are "black".

That is said to be directly connected to our source of language and the religious sect that we belong.

Therefore, since we continue to educate ourselves using languages foreign to us, plus practising foreign religions, then, that problem is hard to overcome.

Militarily:
Creating the conditions whereby they retain military dominance.

Since most Africans educate ourselves using foreign languages, then, that problem is hard to overcome.

Conclusion, only once we all come together as one and dispatch away with all and every foreign religious, academic and sociological concepts can we expect to completely solve these triple-threat artificial problems. As did China, India, Japan, Pakistan e.t.c

Once we solve these identified artificial problems, then, the enviroment that allows for true progress will definately present itself to us.

1 Like

Re: Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat by Amujale(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Olu317:

You don't know the Semitic language or able to interpret it.

Why would any African want to know about the Hebrew language?

The Hebrew language is a made up one and is connected to ficticious characters and manufactured religions.

According to Abrahamic text, the Hebrew language is claimed to have derived from the region of modern day Palestine.

How does that benefit the African?

How does that lead to progress in our world?

How does a language that originated in Asia help Africans to defeat colonisation and opression?

How?

The less we know about that fake language in the context of religion the better.

All i can gather from your investigations are that the people that invented that language did so by copying from the Yoruba language, apart from that, there are no other positive implications to derive thereafter.

I emplore you to continue with your robust investigations on an academic level rather than trying to use it to justify Christianity.

Nobody can successfully justify the horific crimes perpetuated by the ancient adherents of these Abrahamic religions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osun State Anthem / Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) / Adeyeye-Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife To Face EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.