Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (73948 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by kaziblake(f): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Lifestone:

The fact that Busola hasn't filed criminal complains means she can't prove it. I am not a fan of Pastor Fatoyinbo. They obviously had sex, but it's not rape. Maybe she later became remorsefully guilty of the act and need to come out to free her guilty conscience.
She has filed already,are you fine now?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lifestone(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2019
kaziblake:
She has filed already,are you fine now?
This should have been what to do from the beginning
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by kaziblake(f): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2019
lawman88:

It was Apostle Arome Osayi that said that. Here is his full prophecies for the year 2019
Wow
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by kaziblake(f): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Lifestone:

This should have been what to do from the beginning
Now go and tell biodun to file his too.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lifestone(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2019
kaziblake:
Now go and tell biodun to file his too.
No. He should go and defend himself
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Gulher: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
This thread was on frontpage the last time i commented here. It seems nairaland been paid to remove it from front page? hmm...
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by LordMayor018: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Foolish husband and stupid wife... useless couple
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by lazarusokafor90(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
stonegarden:
No man can decieve God. Its only a matter of time before your secret will be found out. And when your dirty linen is finally out, not even a 1000 SANS will be able to salvage your case. This stigma is for life. You dont mess with God
Thunder fire you come fire that your god. Asslickers everywhere.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Xcelentpedigree: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
she was a minor, there cant be any form of consent in that
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ScotMisile: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2019
You guys have missed the whole point of this disgrace... Let him that nameth the name of the Lord depart from iniquity... Let him that thinketh he stand take heed lest he fall... I believe this is God's way of telling Biodun it's over... I believe God has been warning this guy just like many of you that is indirectly saying fornication is ok . .. in church... Let me tell you all. . Go and ponder on your own lives. .because as far as this matter is concerned you will all run out of logical conclusion... because the major issue here is that someone is committing fornication from God's altar... And God has been warning him. .. he thinks he can use God's name to commit sin and still preach from the altar in the name of the Lord. ... If it's in sinful America. ..Biodun is gone as far as preaching is concerned. . But, Nigeria. ..Let's wait and see what happens after now. .. .But, Biodun may never survive this, if he does survives this and ontinues in his sins of rape and fornication something worse awaits him and all who are defending fornication on the altar of God.. .. .But, I strongly doubt if Fatoyinbo can survive this.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by seanjy4konji: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2019
let me hear word please...go to court....no deh disturb us.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by wonder233: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Let me not lie: I didn't read this epistle you wrote here. I'm just replying out of courtesy
buragidi:

Who made you the spokesperson for everybody? When does your opimion become the view of everybody? I understand that the COZA/Fatoyinbo Media Crew (CMC/FMC) hired to spread lies on social media are getting frustrated, especially as more people speak out and your lies are bursted. I understand that you wish people stop talking about the issue ane it diffuses out of the social media. No wonder some of you keep shouting 'let them go to court and stop disturbing us"

You know what? I have got a bad news for you. This is not leaving the cyberspace anytime soon. The world is interested and the interest is sustained. Videos of many women, including married women whose womb were destroyed as a result of Biodun's sexual predaton will be released. You better fasten your belt because the journey has just began.

#saynotorape. #Notinmychurch. #stopdefendingserialrapist.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Insectkiller: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
This Timi nah mumu self...

Ur wife is something else...

Timi finally exposes her wife...
By letting d whole world knows that:

"Her felis catus is second hand"

Chai grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.