Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (73950 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by 9jaRealist: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

the coza guy and Dakolo wife has something they are hiding. dakolo is the real victim here not her.
this rape allegation only came to stop Dakolo from discovering something bigger about his wife.

the pastor know they had consensual sex that is why he is not suing . both are afraid to sue because of what they are hiding

And along cones yet another misogynistic conspiracy theorist... undecided
>

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by deavicky(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.
maybe they want him to step up.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
"2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never want to be........"
[i][/i]
But you want to occupy every night, the 'SPACE' he labored hard to dig and leave for you

Your wife was never raped, every girl you meet that is not a virgin has a rape incidence!

If truly this pastor touched your wife, she enjoyed every bit of the romance.
Dig deeper, only if you want to experience her Virgin moanings, " oh dear, slowly , uhmmmm, aaargh, aaaaoough, Mmmmm, aaarrrsh" that she did not bring to your home. grin

I had a girlfriend who told me she was disvirgined on three different occasions by three different men!!!
Just be patient, the true story must one day come out.
I just pity this pastor, the devil has allocated more time on his case.
If it is ever true that that pastor oiled her, then I strongly believe he completed enough DIGGING DEEP after your wedding until lately, maybe when things looked likely to explode on her.
One of your close CALM friends likely saw things he will rather commit suicide, than let you patronise Sniper hawkers. grin

Some times I wish Pussies came out of their production lines with black boxes. So that when a sensible man is so deeply cornered foolishly, we can remove her black box and sent to a forensic lab in North Korea and sit back for the result, with recommendations.

Rubbish!

NB: I hate "ILLEGAL RAPE".

The coza pastor is a rapist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kemi olunloyo is a messed up oldie...may God help her. Or may Fatoyinbo habit catch her too grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
BrutalJab:

Then what's stopping Totoyinbo from suing her for defamation?

Why did he step down from preaching? For who to investigate him?

Dakolo and his wife are only waiting for more victims to come forward so that enough evidence will be put forward to nail him finally.

Just chill and enjoy the media awareness for now.
he is not suing her for defamation because he know that they had sex but it was consensual.
do you accuse someone and still wait for the accused to sue you? should the victim not be suing?

even if 100 victims come forward they will still need evidence to convict him.
after doing house help work for pastor and still opening your legs for him, you are disturbing us with rape rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Rizan3349: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
I knew the girl was saying the true after listening to pulse Tv .. She said everything the way it happened .. I pity my country when i see some opinions here.. When someone used charm to defllowered a girl yet people are calling consented sex... Is it even nice for a married pastor to disvirgin a church member ? Do you think that without charm the girl will allow the randy pastor do deflowered her ? Do you think the pastor will be couraged to do such in her house on the first time without some charms considering the fact that possibility of her saying no is very high and the shame it might bring ? Reading the story from pulse Tv will do you good..

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

That coza pastor is a rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

And along cones yet another misogynistic conspiracy theorist... undecided
>
you can say whatever you want but to me all the pastor did was had consensual sex like everyone of us. I will change my opinion only when I see him in jail for rape.

all these useless girls that are doing free housework and still opening their legs for pastors now will one day shout rape.
dakolo and his wife should go and look for justice in the court
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by 9jaRealist: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Wow! A regular dude supposedly got his fiancée pregnant...
Pastor must hear this, and the dude must be quartered and hung! SMH

ZOMBIES, DENIERS AND ENABLERS!!!
>

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by AntiWailer: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Heal from your foolishness sister.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by erickjany: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
"2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never want to be........"
[i][/i]
But you want to occupy every night, the 'SPACE' he labored hard to dig and leave for you

Your wife was never raped, every girl you meet that is not a virgin has a rape incidence!

If truly this pastor touched your wife, she enjoyed every bit of the romance.
Dig deeper, only if you want to experience her Virgin moanings, " oh dear, slowly , uhmmmm, aaargh, aaaaoough, Mmmmm, aaarrrsh" that she did not bring to your home. grin

I had a girlfriend who told me she was disvirgined on three different occasions by three different men!!!
Just be patient, the true story must one day come out.
I just pity this pastor, the devil has allocated more time on his case.
If it is ever true that that pastor oiled her, then I strongly believe he completed enough DIGGING DEEP after your wedding until lately, maybe when things looked likely to explode on her.
One of your close CALM friends likely saw things he will rather commit suicide, than let you patronise Sniper hawkers. grin

Some times I wish Pussies came out of their production lines with black boxes. So that when a sensible man is so deeply cornered foolishl, we can remove her black box and sent to a forensic lab in North Korea and sit back for the result, with recommendations.

Rubbish!
Lol. You really funny. On the part I wish pussy will come out with black box

NB: I hate "ILLEGAL RAPE".

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Xisnin:
We know.
Fatiyinbo Media Crew(FMC) have been spreading fake news to defend their master.

Oga, abeg don't drag our beloved FMC into this unsavory matter... It still remains "Federal Medical Center". Thank you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BrutalJab: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

he is not suing her for defamation because he know that they had sex but it was consensual.
do you accuse someone and still wait for the accused to sue you? should the victim not be suing?

even if 100 victims come forward they will still need evidence to convict him.
after doing house help work for pastor and still opening your legs for him, you are disturbing us with rape rape

Oga if Rapist Totoyinbo is innocent of the rape he is been accused of, he would have sued The Dakolos.

Have you ever heard about Bill Cosby? R Kelly?
Google about rape cases that were judged without evidence.

I pray your children and sisters get raped and tagged consensual sex workers.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Brightest04(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi,you deserves to be the man of the year for your courage, boldness and spiritedness in your noble stride to save so many other ladies who might have fallen victim to the wicked act of rape by selfish individuals using the church as a cover up.
No matter what,the truth will prevail.Let Fatoyinbo supporters and sympathizers continue to fabricate their lies,it will not and never take them anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by MrMou: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

the coza guy and Dakolo wife has something they are hiding. dakolo is the real victim here not her.
this rape allegation only came to stop Dakolo from discovering something bigger about his wife.

the pastor know they had consensual sex that is why he is not suing. both are afraid to sue because of what they are hiding
"He's not suing because they had consensual sex." Isn't that more reason he should be suing her to prove it was consensual & not rape so he can exonerate himself? Nawa! Different kin brain dey sha!

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lyns32uk(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Issokay
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Kenturkey048(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
OTayobami:
Front page is a goal....please it OK with this coza matter, we don't know what to believe again.

Timi say na him dis-fargin him wife, small time wife say na pastor Gucci disfargin her shay girl fit disfargin twice ni?
one statement I hate so much...we don't know what to believe.....who tell you say we dey as confused as u...next time be specific by saying... I don't know what to believe ..not we don't know what to believe ma....

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by EngrBello(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Christophorus:
It's really getting clear that defences are going down. I strongly believe in what Nathaniel Bassey said regarding this matter.

I remember some time in February, my babe attended a church meeting, and the man of God gave a prophesy. He said this year 2019, a popular man of God in Abuja will witness a great shaking in his ministry, and that it will be God's last arm of mercy, reaching out to restore the man back to spiritual sanity.

I took it serious after she reminded me some days ago.
They're all scam bra

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by miraclea: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
So is the pictures a church weeding or traditional weeding?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by wink2015(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thank you Timi for putting the record straight!
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by tundess: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:
Timi is talking about cyber bullies!!!! He took his case to cyber land instead of a competent court of law or even the CAN or any regulatory authority, and now he is complaining.
T.B. Joshua killed over 100 people because of employing unsafe building practices to cram more worshippers into his ministry, for the Lucre. The structural report has indicted his "organisation". Why has he not been taken to court till now ? Does the legal process work in Nigeria ?
The Dakolos know that court is a waste of time when dealing with people with influence. Look at how people are still asking him if he claimed his wife was a virgin and asking for preposterous proofs of her allegations. Besides, what can CAN do but issue empty sanctions. Idiots will go and post on Facebook this Sunday that they were laughing in COZA over the matter.
He has shamed Pastor Biodun in the court of public opinion. And for a narcissistic manipulating pervert like Pastor Biodun is alleged to be, that's as bad as a jail sentence.
But the guy dey dress well sha, abi ?

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BlueRayDick: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
glink2015:

Mumu...dey follow story wey no consign you.
By the time you 50 years , you will begin to fine your purpose.

Why are u so pained? Are u Biodun's illegitimate son?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by lawman88(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Christophorus:
It's really getting clear that defences are going down. I strongly believe in what Nathaniel Bassey said regarding this matter.

I remember some time in February, my babe attended a church meeting, and the man of God gave a prophesy. He said this year 2019, a popular man of God in Abuja will witness a great shaking in his ministry, and that it will be God's last arm of mercy, reaching out to restore the man back to spiritual sanity.

I took it serious after she reminded me some days ago.

It was Apostle Arome Osayi that said that. Here is his full prophecies for the year 2019

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by miraclea: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
So because he said so now he automatically raped her why did he kept quiet since then envy everywhere hain some pastor Sabi lie pass devil

He debunked it, check a screen shot on page one.[/quote]
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
BrutalJab:

Oga if Rapist Totoyinbo is innocent of the rape he is been accused of, he would have sued The Dakolos.

Have you ever heard about Bill Cosby? R Kelly?
Google about rape cases that were judged without evidence.

I pray your children and sisters get raped and tagged consensual sex workers.
and who are you praying to? the same God the coza guy and Dakolo wife pray to before sex?

R Kelly? he has been battling rape cases for more than 20yrs but still walk free. he was indicted but the case was later thrown out for lack of evidence. he is still on another sex case now but still walk free.
bill Cosby? he was convicted with evidence. he admitted to some of the crime. In his testimony, Cosby admitted to casual sex involving recreational use of the sedative-hypnotic methaqualone (Quaaludes) with a series of young women, and he acknowledged that his dispensing the prescription drug was illegal.

did you heard about the the many sexual assault accusations against the US supreme Court Justice kavanaugh? how did it end up
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Did Timi ever claim to be a saint?

What has abuse of power got to do with Busola's choice to have kids for Timi before wedlock?

Did Busola say that her husband raped her?

Your logic is flawed.

What do you mean by "I don't support rape BUT"?

You are a rape apologist. No buts.

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrMou:

"He's not suing because they had consensual sex." Isn't that more reason he should be suing her to prove it was consensual & not rape so he can exonerate himself? Nawa! Different kin brain dey sha!
he can't admit to sleeping with her due to the nature of his job. if he is not careful he may lose all his customers that is why he decided to take the silent approach and wait for the case to die a natural death so he can continue with his pastoral business. or you think the man don't have sense?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Kenturkey048(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
ladiesreject:
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview granted by the second anonymous victim, she mentioned that "Modele had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them"

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like "COZA 12" the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.
you are not wrong atall...I picked on that tooo....I concluded on your same conclusion...
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by tundess: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
I admire Timi's courage in sticking with his wife no matter what the fiction writers on NL devise as Busola's "reasons"; And I admire her courage and resilience in bringing this matter to the fore.

The misogynistic and frankly low ball pornography that people have spewed about this woman is truly shocking.

And most of these aplogists will bemoan the "North" as backward. What is the objective difference between their misogyny and the kind they profess is backwards in the "Northern" climes of this country ?

Any woman reading these comments with such allegations against any pastor must perturbed because, unless they are devious like Monica Lewinsky and produce an item of clothing with the accusers DNA, the allegation will not be believed. Even then they will reason she was infatuated.

There are first, second and third world countries. Nigeria is antediluvian.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Otunba2004:
your thinking faculty is working well bros, love your submission

Bless you sir
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by lonelydora: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that biodun hasnt filed a libel suit shows that he is guilty

You be mu.mu ooo. Tell Timi to seek redress in court and not all these media noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.