Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (73941 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by flames01: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.

Nobody is a saint, but it is annoying and disappointing when a pastor, after being caught in a lie, resorts to defamation of his victim to cover up his wickedness.

Fatoyinbo's sins are not different from those of David, who committed adultery with Uriah's wife and murdered the husband in an attempt to cover up the truth.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by derecho(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2019
stanliwise:
what is object of ridicule here. I expect some educated men and women to grow beyond this cheap stigmatization of rape. for God sake a person who was raped is a victim. He/she didn't bargain for it. why is it so hard for educated people to see this. Why should we stigmatize them when they come out to speak about their experience. Please let create a better world.
We should know better in 21st century.
friend, I expected you to be fair.Rape hasn't been established and you already labelled the accused a rapist.Do you not also feel for the accused? Rape is criminal and serious too.If she wanted Justice, shouldn't she have sued him?
That should have been consistent with 21st century education and not expecting people to dissent because you want us to believe it's rape
By the way,she's being judged by her words.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that biodun hasnt filed a libel suit shows that he is guilty
the fact that busola hasnt filed a law suit shows that she is guilty talk with sense.... Busola coming out isn't about getting justice its a revenge for something the public doesn't know about
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by stanliwise(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
friend, I expected you to be fair.Rape hasn't been established and you already labelled the accused a rapist.Do you not also feel for the accused? Rape is criminal and serious too.If she wanted Justice, shouldn't she have sued him?
That should have been consistent with 21st century education and not expecting people to dissent because you want us to believe it's rape
By the way,she's being judged by her words.
I don't want to believe you lack the ability to comprehend properly. I mentioned he/she and no part of my statement address anyone here. I was solely addressing rape stigmatization. Don't muddle my post with a specific case of Biodun and COZA. I didn't comment on it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by stanliwise(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
Why act as if a 16year old girl can't say NO to sex?that aside,so if she had sex at age 14 with a 14 year old classmate, it couldn't have been consensual?
She herself said she was highly priced in her house for being chaste,she slapped their driver at age 10 for looking at her "somehow",she objected to going to the club church...and you think she didn't know what she was doing?
I hope you know she attended gifted children's school?
Now ask yourself:would she have kept quiet if it was the father's driver who she slapped 6years earlier?If she obliged him sex on the alleged two occasions wirhout raising alarm,would you still pin it down to being 16 or plain stupidity?
Wake up to the reality, No one can answer that your question, as far as reality is concern fatoyinbo is a wealthy man, a known and respected man of God. That is the reality.
Now if he is guilty and the victim decide to pull him down of those award. My only comment is, The evil seed you plant today will grow to destroy the nice crops you have also cultivated.
if fatoyinbo is incorrect, I pray he gets Justice.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by derecho(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2019
stanliwise:
So being a [b]coza apologetic[/b]and stop shooting your foot. How can a full grown man have sex with a teen and call it consensual. We go take everything we worship beg you o.

Hian, Na people like una dey turn 2 + 2 = 5 chai.
As much as I don't know what happened but the writings on the wall have alot of story to tell.
Maybe I missed this...but it's okay you are talking about rape generally

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2019
martineverest:
she got no evidence...but the more people accuse him if rape,the more the police investigate...just like r Kelly's case.

remember,they said about 30 women are ready to speak up.thia morning,one of his ex workers said he raped her
bros believe that at your own risk... where are the 30 women.... one of the ladies mentioned she had evidence pics and stuffs... they didn't even file a suit

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ngwababe(f): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2019
LONGPREEK:

even my landlords daughter says its bricklayered lol

grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by buragidi(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Kalixx:
I have given up on this Timi Dakolo and wife.

Simply charge him to court and stop disturbing our peace abeg. angry

Wetin sef?

U have all the evidence he raped ur wife, right? Then pls go ahead.

If all ur rants shld end on social media, then ure not a grownup. Ure still growing up.

After getting the useless and fake empathy from social media warriors that u crave and the dust settles, when its time to make love with ur wife again, one thing is sure:

It'll be a lonely world for u. U would still read the guilt on ur wife's face. U would tell her to swear by heaven and earth about her story's accuracy and she will.

But u know what? Ur 6th sense will tell u something isnt still adding up. That spirit of doubt and paranoia; it'll haunt u forever.

U may put up a different countenance in public to act like all is alright, but in ur solitary space; in ur private thoughts: the ghost of doubt, confusion and paranoia would keep revisiting.

Unfortuantely solutions may only be temporary; a lasting solution for such is hard to find. That is the painful reward of committing too much love to a woman with a dirty past / present. There are many men in this same quandary as u are - who thought their spouse / gf were the best thing since slice bread only to find out some unsavoury truths later.

Some of them may be reading this post now and will even nod their head silently in agreement. They have likely not found a solution till now. Again, that's the reward for 'overloving' a raped perfidious and disloyal spouse.

You don't get it. The Dakolos are not doing this to seek legal redress. I do not beleive they need your advice in that capacity as they are educated enough to know the way to court of law if they want to sue for legal justice.

The Dakolos are doing this to tell their side of the story and set the record straight after paid agents of COZA like you have twisted the story, panted the victim of your randy 'pastorpreneur' (Busola) in black and making her look promiscuous. Some of you even stupidly questioned the paternity of her children!

The Dakolos are doing this to encourage other victims to speak up, while warning other vulnerable prospects to seek caution and hold their guards.

The Dakolos are doing this to let the whole world knows that Biodun is not what people think he is or what he holds out that he is, rather, nothing but a wolf in sheep clothing.

Have they achieved these objectives? My answer would be definite YES.

In the first instance, you are here defending this matter because Busola spoke out. Even though you may not beleive her story because you are a COZA apologist/paid media influencer, millions of people across beleive her story, more so that all the bails of lies put together by th COZA MEDIA CREW (CMC) are falling apart like a park of badly arranged cards. That settles the first objective.

Secondly, the fact that other victims are now coming out boldly to tell their stories (I am sure more will still come out) indicates that the Dakolos are achieving their second objectives. I am sure that many sensible parents will think twice before leaving their teenage daughters with the Fatoyinbos after the Dakolo's video, even if Biodun preaches with fire. Similarly, vulnerable young adults and married women will create distance.

If there is anybody who should go to court in this matter, it should be the Fatoyinbo. Infact, he was the one who threatened court action in his first reaction ( I call it initial gragra) . However, it is almost a week after, like he did in the case of Ese Walter in 2013, the guy has msintained a gravetard quieteness. I tell you, he will never say anything on this matter. If he dare tries it, can of worms would be opened.

A smart move he made is to take a leave of absence. He has withdrawn himself from circulation. The point is that he knows that his reputation is already battered. If he continued to soldier on, he knows that his business-COZA will go down with his reputation. The best he can do now is to protect his business by creating a new face for COZA. It does not change anything. He still signs cheques, he still runs things from backdoor. Mugus and magas will still bring tithes and offerings during weekdays and sundays. Some puccci could still get 4ckd behind the scenes. The only thing is that he is not coming to preach and showcasing himself as the face of the church.

The wife will keep covering him up and defending him. She knows that if the business collapses, their exravagant lifestyle is a gonner. So she must protect her pot of soup even if Biodun have foursome with her and other prostitutes in the church.

Christianity is really a fraud in Nigeria. All your pastors are thieves, with no exception.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by sweetrace(f): 1:14am On Jul 05, 2019
dyydxx:

and competent court does what? grin grin...it changes fatoyinbo's sexual pervertness abi grin grin grin...continue defending the rapists. More stories are still coming

https://www.legit.ng/1247052-busola-dakolo-officially-files-complaint-pastor-fatoyinbo.html

https://twitter.com/Chude/status/1146686855846383616

Wow! This is so exciting! I have a cyber stalker.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by buragidi(m): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Lifestone post=79945989]
The fact that Busola hasn't filed criminal complains means she can't prove it. I am not a fan of Pastor Fatoyinbo. They obviously had sex, but it's not rape. Maybe she later became remorsefully guilty of the act and need to come out to free her ]

Busola never objectify to file a suit. Her focus was to tell her side of the story and set the record straight. The only person who thrwatened court action is Fatoyinbo. If by now he has not done that, i can also conclude he is guilty.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by willyjacs(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Swtcherries:

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

u call it logical thinking and ur head is making assumptions supporting one party.

U think its consensual sex, were u there?

Consensual sex with an underage.... the law knows nothing like that....it is called defilement.
Because according to law, an underage is termed "not responsible"
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by EngrBello(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Christophorus:

What you don't know is more than you bro.
And you know nothing. Absolutely nothing!
PS: Stop falling for cheap prophecies
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by nkwuocha: 2:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Swtcherries:

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image?[s] That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding[/s]. Mad couple..

How will they have misunderstanding when they have never met before?You need to go back and read the article well for better understanding.TIMI WAS NEVER A MEMBER OF COZA, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by jaxxy(m): 4:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Swtcherries:

I don’t care if he sleeps with 100 concubines in his church bt rape that is a serious crime anywhere and in sane climes is handled/taken seriously. Busola case was actually a long time so I felt we shud give room Incase he’s changed bt from the recent accusation by sm1else it seems he’s still at it.

We must not shield a Rapist from facing justice and correction. We are doing the society more harm than good and not helping the rapist to truely change as well. Sm of the victims are emotionally destroyed. We must not support a serial rapist who is still in the criminal act.

It’s equally disheartening and annoying to see all the lies fabricated against Timi and busola to cover the truth and protect a likely rapist if he did it. Why must we lie? Why not say the truth if he is truely innocent. I was almost looking at busola and Timi like they were being ridiculous.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by FIR: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Nothing is as frustrating as discovery you wife is used to enjoying a big dick before getting married to you, and if it turn out that your p*nis is so small it can cause marital disorder that can make a man to find out who had over expanded what you are suppose to enjoy for life, men are not born equal in size, guys please check fitness properly before saying l do to avoid stories that touch
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2019
BrutalJab:

Dakolo and the rapist prayed before the rape actually took place?
Can you see how senseless you sound?

R. Kelly is still on another rape case. Good. Lets wait and see if he won't go to jail when found guilty.

Bill Cosby was convicted with evidence

Wait till Totoyinbo the rapist get charged to court with evidence first. E go shock you.
he is no rapist until he is convicted .
Cosby case has a lot of evidence and he even admitted to some of the crime.
sexual offense cases has the lowest conviction rate. only 12% of sexual offense case lead to conviction
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by slimghost(m): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Swtcherries:

Are you braindead?. Crime has no expiry date and it is never easy to come out as a rape victim because of clowns like you with this bush mentality. You will be mercilessly raped soon and we will be here to laugh about it. Demonic punk
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Why are u so pained? Are u Biodun's illegitimate son?

No I'm not. I'm just concerned about your porous brain.

So, you must be part of bastard son that busola dropped under the bridge. Thank God she didn't abort you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by OTayobami(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
one statement I hate so much...we don't know what to believe.....who tell you say we dey as confused as u...next time be specific by saying... I don't know what to believe ..not we don't know what to believe ma....

They are saying 'we' and this one too thinks he's among!!! nawa sef!
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by OTayobami(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2019
rockcitie:

Timi said he never claimed she was a virgin. There's no one that has provided an interview he granted where he said such.

Now I'm done with this matter!
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Kenturkey048(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2019
OTayobami:

They are saying 'we' and this one too thinks he's among!!! nawa sef!
I like Nairaland well,well ..any dick and harry can insult you...Na me be dis "one" ??¿ MAY YOUR FATHER NEVER BE REFERRED TO AS "THIS ONE" TOO,WHENEVER HE SPEAKS..like I made a derogatory statement while stating up my point..later if you graduate no get work,you go say na government cause am...you know me.¿?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by OTayobami(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I like Nairaland well,well ..any dick and harry can insult you...Na me be dis "one" ??¿ MAY YOUR FATHER NEVER BE REFERRED TO AS "THIS ONE" TOO,WHENEVER HE SPEAKS.

How old you be sef?
if you're up to 45 then trust me I'll take back what i said but if you not then you must be a fool for thinking you're older than everyone here on nairaland
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Kenturkey048(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2019
OTayobami:

How old you be sef?
if you're up to 45 then trust me I'll take back what i said but if you not then you must be a fool for thinking you're older than everyone here on nairaland
okay good one. . bye bye...have lovely day ahead...
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lmaomen1(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2019
God will blace you timi
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by wonder233: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Nobody cares anymore, this news is now stale
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BrutalJab: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Mk12:

he is no rapist until he is convicted .
Cosby case has a lot of evidence and he even admitted to some of the crime.
sexual offense cases has the lowest conviction rate. only 12% of sexual offense case lead to conviction

This case will surely get to a logical end.

Busola has officially filed for a complaint
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Gulher: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Shame on Wale Jana. I hope Twitter and Instagram users drag him for this
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by buragidi(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2019
segunmelvin:
bros believe that at your own risk... where are the 30 women.... one of the ladies mentioned she had evidence pics and stuffs... they didn't even file a suit

One step at a time, son.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by buragidi(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2019
wonder233:
Nobody cares anymore, this news is now stale

Who made you the spokesperson for everybody? When does your opimion become the view of everybody? I understand that the COZA/Fatoyinbo Media Crew (CMC/FMC) hired to spread lies on social media are getting frustrated, especially as more people speak out and your lies are bursted. I understand that you wish people stop talking about the issue ane it diffuses out of the social media. No wonder some of you keep shouting 'let them go to court and stop disturbing us"

You know what? I have got a bad news for you. This is not leaving the cyberspace anytime soon. The world is interested and the interest is sustained. Videos of many women, including married women whose womb were destroyed as a result of Biodun's sexual predaton will be released. You better fasten your belt because the journey has just began.

#saynotorape. #Notinmychurch. #stopdefendingserialrapist.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by joshepade(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Swtcherries:

Receive sense
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Basher8583: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
"2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never want to be........"
[i][/i]
But you want to occupy every night, the 'SPACE' he labored hard to dig and leave for you

Your wife was never raped, every girl you meet that is not a virgin has a rape incidence!

If truly this pastor touched your wife, she enjoyed every bit of the romance.
Dig deeper, only if you want to experience her Virgin moanings, " oh dear, slowly , uhmmmm, aaargh, aaaaoough, Mmmmm, aaarrrsh" that she did not bring to your home. grin

I had a girlfriend who told me she was disvirgined on three different occasions by three different men!!!
Just be patient, the true story must one day come out.
I just pity this pastor, the devil has allocated more time on his case.
If it is ever true that that pastor oiled her, then I strongly believe he completed enough DIGGING DEEP after your wedding until lately, maybe when things looked likely to explode on her.
One of your close CALM friends likely saw things he will rather commit suicide, than let you patronise Sniper hawkers. grin

Some times I wish Pussies came out of their production lines with black boxes. So that when a sensible man is so deeply cornered foolishly, we can remove her black box and send to a forensic lab in North Korea and sit back for the result, with recommendations.

Rubbish!

NB: I hate "ILLEGAL RAPE".

LEGAL RAPIST SPOTTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.