Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (73952 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by erai30(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
PLEASE TELL THESE PHCN PEOPLE THAT MY AREA HAS NO LIGHT FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS. grin grin

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Teenaira: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I knew they were trying to make the wife story unbeliveable. Shame on Biodun, Shame on Coza and Shame on all their apologist.

With his pedophilia attitude, the lies and attempts to distort real facts about the person of his abused victim, Biodun shouldn't even be a juju priest not to talk of pastor sef.

If I were Biodun, I will just throw in the towel and beg for forgiveness. I am not saying he will be forgiven o but at least he has broken the first barrier with this. The truth is that a lie trangle can never stand because every lie needs 3 lies to support it

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ubdavis:
Good one. But how about saying ur wife was a Virgin, I disnt hear directly from u but I will appreciate if u could debunk that with proves too

He debunked it, check a screen shot on page one.

14 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
I have given up on this Timi Dakolo and wife.

Simply charge him to court and stop disturbing our peace abeg. angry

Wetin sef?

U have all the evidence he raped ur wife, right? Then pls go ahead.

If all ur rants shld end on social media, then ure not a grownup. Ure still growing up.

After getting the useless and fake empathy from social media warriors that u crave and the dust settles, when its time to make love with ur wife again, one thing is sure:

It'll be a lonely world for u. U would still read the guilt on ur wife's face. U would tell her to swear by heaven and earth about her story's accuracy and she will.

But u know what? Ur 6th sense will tell u something isnt still adding up. That spirit of doubt and paranoia; it'll haunt u forever.

U may put up a different countenance in public to act like all is alright, but in ur solitary space; in ur private thoughts: the ghost of doubt, confusion and paranoia would keep revisiting.

Unfortuantely solutions may only be temporary; a lasting solution for such is hard to find. That is the painful reward of committing too much love to a woman with a dirty past / present. There are many men in this same quandary as u are - who thought their spouse / gf were the best thing since slice bread only to find out some unsavoury truths later.

Some of them may be reading this post now and will even nod their head silently in agreement. They have likely not found a solution till now. Again, that's the reward for 'overloving' a raped perfidious and disloyal spouse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BenzEne1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by rockcitie: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Was she a chiormistress Did u no claim she was a virgin

He never claimed she was a virgin. There's no one that has provided an interview he granted where he said such.

Busola said in her own interview that she left COZA church shortly after the incident and never returned there again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by salford: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Teenaira:

If I were Biodun, I will just throw in the towel and beg for forgiveness. I am not saying he will be forgiven o but at least he has broken the first barrier with this. The truth is that a lie trangle can never stand because every lie needs 3 lies to support it
Pastor Sunday Adelaja begged for forgiveness. same as Wale Oke. Even David in the bible...
but this coza pastor is just very unrepentant. That was Ese's grind with him. Ese confessed and expected him to do same but no, he is an unrepentant sinner.
It seems the man is an occultic group member.

13 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that biodun hasnt filed a libel suit shows that he is guilty
The fact that Dakolo and his wife hasn't filed a suit against Mr coza for rape show they are lying.

When you don open free Toto for pastor come dea later disturb us with shout of rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BrutalJab: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

Why are you Nigerians so dull and foolish at the same time?

Didn't you see where he addressed the trash in his 4 point?

Your watery sperm was used to impregnate her I guess... Typical ignorant Nigerians, they can believe rubbish en

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Otunba2004(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
ladiesreject:
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview, she mentioned that Modele had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like COZA 12 , the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.
your thinking faculty is working well bros, love your submission

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by kaziblake(f): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

He got her pregnant and so?How does it affect you?You are calling them mad and you are what?
Let me tell you she got married to a good man so stop killing yourself over this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by rockcitie: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
OTayobami:
Front page is a goal....please it OK with this coza matter, we don't know what to believe again.

Timi say na him dis-fargin him wife, small time wife say na pastor Gucci disfargin her shay girl fit disfargin twice ni?

Timi said he never claimed she was a virgin. There's no one that has provided an interview he granted where he said such.

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by yeyeosoronga: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Teenaira:

He will definitely be forgiven, but in the words of Tony Rapu, justice and forgiveness are not mutually exclusive. In true repentance, he should humbly face the consequences/punishment of his crime.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
his intention isn't going to court but to expose the rapist
How can we be sure he is a rapist without seeing the evidence in court and his conviction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ikorodureporta: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi & wife go just dey nl & others 24/7 dey read comments cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by lottomkyes200: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
To say u never attended that church hmm because i watch a video u said you do see her in church oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:

the fact that timi and wife haven't filed a court case but instead still fanning an already dying social media flame simply means they were seeking cheap attention tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by olawonder(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Everyone going on about this alleged rape issue; when Islam highlights the offence as a grave sin and judged that perpetrators be whipped 100 times if caught... and whr it involves violence or married persons, perpetrators are to be put to death, ignorant ppl called the religion ‘barbaric’! So why everyone calling for the pastor’s head now?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by LONGPREEK(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
that video is professored

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by TONYE001(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Is getting someone pregnant outside wedlock a crime in Nigeria?

16 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Omudia11: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lmao grin
BlueRayDick:
I knew they were trying to make the wife story unbeliveable. Shame on Biodun, Shame on Coza and Shame on all their apologist.

With his pedophilia attitude, the lies and attempts to distort real facts about the person of his abused victim, Biodun shouldn't even be a juju priest not to talk of pastor sef.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Mumu...dey follow story wey no consign you.
By the time you 50 years , you will begin to fine your purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Slymonster(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

You guys keep shouting rape rape on top consensual sex but yet the victim can take him to court. Does Dakolo and his wife plan on jailing him in the media?
I will keep saying the man did nothing wrong but have sex with a girl like any other person until I see him in jail for rape

The other which was accused can't file a libel suit. That's to tell you,he is guilty. No body will be accuse on such huge scale of rape and just relax on it when your ministry is going on. If he tries it,more will come out and he knows that. I can bet he has had sex with alot of women both married and un married.

Do you feel it's all men that will allow their wife come out with this when we have a country that's very judgmental in everything we do,more less a past. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by JuanDeDios: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

And logical you are. Spreading your own rumours in a thread opened to debunk other rumours. Very logical.

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by marvin906(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
if you know you ain't gonna charge the man to court let the matter die for Christ sake..
cause last last this guy will still go back to being a pastor and he's life will continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ngwababe(f): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

You're still saying this bro, nawa ooo

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by infohenry(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

The rapist that Will rape you, is coming

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by salford: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kalixx:

the fact that timi and wife haven't filed a court case but instead still fanning an already dying social media flame simply means they were seeking cheap attention tongue
Cheap attention?
They were already popular grin
More popular than the Coza church and all its members added together grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
From rape to lies, from lies to blackmail. How much did COZA pay to publish lies about the Dakolo family? This video has burst the bubble, otherwise a lot of people would never believe he was not the one who wedded them. So the car gift issue is also a lie, this is shameful.

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ngwababe(f): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
LONGPREEK:
that video is professored

Thought it's doctored? Maybe it's engineered cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by iamfromlagos(f): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
kaziblake:
He got her pregnant and so?How does it affect you?You are calling them mad and you are what?
Let me tell you she got married to a good man so stop killing yourself over this
You dey mind that gullible human.

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lifestone(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
The fact that Busola hasn't filed criminal complains means she can't prove it. I am not a fan of Pastor Fatoyinbo. They obviously had sex, but it's not rape. Maybe she later became remorsefully guilty of the act and need to come out to free her guilty conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.