Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend (1410 Views)

Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Separated After 3 Months, Divorced 2 Years Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by juahjuah(f): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]here is a friends problem. her parents just split up and she dicovered its over her friend that she brought home from school, who is now caring my friend's father's baby. am at a loss what to say to her. undecided
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by layi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2006
"Watch the company u keep"

This is really a tough one.
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2006
Tell her it's probably not her fault. If a relationship is not having problems, they can't suddenly split up over the actions of a third party.
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by dejiolowe: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2006
the friend and that father are a shameless lot. period.
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by mmomi(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2006
True true watch the kind of friends you keep.
This one is a serious one. Some girls are wild and some men their sense is in-between their two legs instead of brain.Men are polygamous in nature but there are some that have no shame at all at all.
Advice now is like medcine after death but tell your friend to advise the mum to stay/come back because marriage is for better for worse. Afterall she is the first legal wife, and another man she will meet(i.e if she is still young) might still do the same.
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by justme: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2006
this's a tough one undecided, i think the woman if she loves her husband(and he's repentant) she should go back, cos another man might do same, except if she's ready to stay on married..... undecided maybe she can divorce him, but the best solution is to fast and pray about it, God knows best
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by truthhurts(f): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2006
something doesnt seem right undecidedobviously the man is a cheat but i still think jazz is @ work here cos i cant imagine a man dat old to let go of his senses dat way
abi how una see am?
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by mekoyo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
What can i say? The deed is done already, the unthinkable, the unbelievable.

They just have to reunite, i'm sure the man would have realised his mistakes and be sober if he is a responsible man.
Re: My Friend's Parents Separated Over Her Friend by almondjoy(f): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2007
So?  Please these things are very common.  That is their business.  Let them work it out! What is our business? undecided

Na todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

(1) (Reply)

Having Family Problem,fill Free Come In And Discuss It. / Searching For A Good Creche In Ogba/agidingbi Area / Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.