Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? (5871 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Adefemi404: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2020
A very rich lady of 42 has listed what any man that marries her will stand to gain.

According to her, "I am a very successful lady, I have houses in Europe and America. I have companies, cars etc. I can pay my bride price. I have everything but the only thing I lack is husband.

But before you propose to me, you must accept my conditions.

1. Cooking , house chores must be your responsibility.

2. ......
Read out more of the hilarious conditions she listed.
(https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/i-have-excess-money-cars-houses.html)

1 Like

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Because of MEAT, I go come dey call Cow "broda"?

55 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by kabanayol9(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2020
for wetin now, even me i get pass what you listed by GOD grace, i am a rising star, i wouldn't do such to my wife.

1 Like

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by PoliteActivist: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Here are the rest of her conditions:

1. You are going to be cooking and doing all the house chores.

2. You must agree to make love to me anytime and how I want it. More importantly you must last for at least 2 hours.

3. You must wash my pants and underwears.

4. I must go out anytime and come back anytime.
----------------------------
Notice she did not say you cannot shoot her and inherit the whole money grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by fykes(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2020
No wonder she is unmarried at 42. She's also learnt nothing in the wilderness.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by masterflowx(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Finally, time for to marry.

what are you waiting for? Remember opportunity comes but once.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by aristocratic5(m): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2020
She will remain like dat forever
Hopeless buffon
Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2020
See dem Hypocrites everywhere!
Shioor.
Same sets of boys complaining of hunger everyday come dey form posh for here, dey spit saliva, dey claim Starboy, dey cancel posts, dey call dem Mama name, dey curse the pretty lady, dey do anyhow, ANYHOW!

Lazy Boys that will fight and die to date a young girl selling recharge cards to survive, just so that they can be getting free #100 MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE cards to come online and be creating nuisance everywhere on Nairaland.
They are here spitting on a lady with houses allova the world and they can't even afford 2 cement blocks to use as an emergency table in their huts for their visitors! grin cheesy
Hypocrites!

Wetin Sisi Yewande no go see for Nairaland?
Women don see many things inside life sha!

Orisirisi something........
Big Babies dem.........
Just watch dem quoting this post now.
Let's go Big Babies.........

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Then be ready to die a loner

Oloshi
Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2020
The fool called Felix Terungwa Dav, who was married to one shekpè selling fat buffalo has received his March stipends..

When the BMC stipends gets exhausted on buying dead vultures, he will go offline for 30days.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Big babies don dey cry oooo.
E pain dem die.....

Pretty Lady, let us know how many applications you received in 24 hours biko from genuine suitors, not from the ones shouting hunger everyday here, that can't even afford DHL money to send you an application.
Nairaland women bashers sef dey form posh on top hunger!
Orisirisi something grin

Tueeeehhhhhh tongue
Big Babies.........

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2020
masterflowx:
Finally, time for to marry.

what are you waiting for? Remember opportunity come but once.
The shameless thing is married to one fat woman, very dark and she hardly smile.

Check my comment.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Jflex07(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Erediauwa:
The fool called Felix Terungwa Dav, who was married to one shekpè selling fat buffalo has received his March stipends..

When the BMC stipends gets exhausted on buying dead vultures, he will go offline for 30days.
I think it's a female
Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2020
According to her, "I am a very successful lady, I have houses in Europe and America. I have companies, cars etc. I can pay my bride price. I have everything but the only thing I lack is husband. 
She who pays the piper, dictates the tunes.
No More Story.
....Kosoro....
Anaghi m ekwu okwu ozo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Randy100: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Male intimacy gadget is not that costly.
Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Jflex07:
I think it's a female
A lady? Selling rotten vulture meat? Lol, bro, don't be confused.

That thing called Felix Terungwa Dav is a he-goat from Benue and married to one heavy duty Michelin Tyre.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Jasonscoolari, AKA Erediuwa on the beats early this morn ooooooooo...
Nairaland dey sweet abeg.

@topic, enjoy yourself rich lady, You Only Live Once

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Unnecessary mention(s) won't be entertained this morning....

Go service your wife and take along with you the manual on her to lift her 80kg heavy thighs for you to penetrate.

Stay Safe while at it.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Eriggs: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Erediauwa:
Unnecessary mention(s) won't be entertained this morning....

Go service your wife and take along with you the manual on her to lift her 80kg heavy thighs for you to penetrate.

Stay Safe while at it.
guy, u funny o. u gather small liver to quote her at last, i thought you are afraid to quote her directly before, dats y u dey hide under people comment dey talk in parables. i dey enjoy all of una posts abeg, all of u should keep it coming. Aunty Manna or dem Mannas, i hail o.
eriggs say so

2 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Kobicove(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Erediauwa:
Because of MEAT, I go come dey call Cow "broda"?

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by dukeprince50: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88529022:
See dem Hypocrites everywhere!
Shioor.
Same sets of boys complaining of hunger everyday come dey form posh for here, dey spit saliva, dey claim Starboy, dey cancel posts, dey call dem Mama name, dey curse the pretty lady, dey do anyhow, ANYHOW!

Guys that will fight and die to date a young girl selling recharge cards to survive, just so that they can be getting free #100 MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE cards to come online and be creating nuisance everywhere on Nairaland.
They are here spitting on a lady with houses allova the world and they can't even afford 2 cement blocks to use as an emergency table in their huts for their visitors! grin cheesy
Hypocrites!

Wetin Sisi Yewande no go see for Nairaland?
Women don see many things inside life sha!

Orisirisi something........
Big Babies dem.........
Just watch dem quoting this post now.
Let's go Big Babies.........
what are u saying to that guy above ur comment that says its time for u to marry, I lol when I read the comment, not everyone hate u on NL.
Lol at the bold
Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Modsfav: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2020
she never serious self.

if you want hoe stories or erotic post hi the link on my signature
Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Neyoohpompy(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Why is it that everybody hates you? What did you do wrong? Looks like something is missing in your life. Go for check up pls
post=88529589:
Jasonscoolari, AKA Erediuwa on the beats early this morn ooooooooo...
Nairaland dey sweet abeg.

@topic, enjoy yourself rich lady, You Only Live Once

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by Eriggs: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Why is it that everybody hates you? What did you do wrong? Looks like something is missing in your life. Go for check up pls
like everybody in ur family abi? ur family get problem then, to hate person wey no know dem. na aunty Manna be una family problem i guess? make una no find time for una poor lives dey hate on people wey no send una papa and mama. people wey God don bless. sometin good is missing in your miserable life. beta go for checkup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink
Our belle oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Btw Young Girls And Older Guys / Words Of Wisdom (talking About Men/relationships) / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.