Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? (2397 Views)

Why Nigerians So Inhumane To Fellow Nigerians? / Why Are Nigerians Too Obsessed With Marriage? / Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
look guy,leave me alone na.
Is that too much to ask? undecided

I won't leave you. Its time you stop cutting the branches and dig out the tap root. The underlying problems needs to be dug up, exposed to its root,destroyed so newness can be poured in. No matter how far you've gone, you can recover and be better knowing your past stays in the past and you're not a victim of your past and can make your future a product of your deliberate decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Oyindidi(f): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

You see why I said you were damaged n dysfunctional. Oya o Oyind.idi food don don
Bia, don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
Bia, don't mention me again.

Mbanu. Oyindidi I won't let you be till you return to whom you once were.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Oyindidi(f): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Mbanu. Oyindidi I won't let you be till you return to whom you once were.
I hardly visit NL, what do you want from me?
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
I hardly visit NL, what do you want from me?

Be truthful stop respecting people needlessly and let it colour your thoughts and posture your comments. Think deep, its thereyoull know the truth if you reflect deeply

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Be truthful stop respecting people needlessly and let it colour your thoughts and posture your comments. Think deep, its thereyoull know the truth if you reflect deeply
Mtcheeeeew..
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew..

I no go leave you be that. How far that your husband, has he stopped making you cry now undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Oyindidi(f): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

I no go leave you be that. How far that your husband, has he stopped making you cry now undecided
Is that why you are blabbing all this long? I av never cried in life. Good night
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
Is that why you are blabbing all this long? I av never cried in life. Good night

Ya da ya da. Just fix that marriage and stop forming macho online. E surprise am say somebody know kiss Go work on it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Oyindidi(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Ya da ya da. Just fix that marriage and stop forming macho online. E surprise am say somebody know kiss Go work on it.
Lol, na you sabi. No go find better thing do with your life dey find talk about people wey you no go ever meet for life.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, na you sabi. No go find better thing do with your life dey find talk about people wey you no go ever meet for life.

Na wetin I want meet you for na undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
So I went to the mall today to buy some groceries after the day's tussle.
I was really angry today after some series of arguments with some people I went to have a meeting with.
So after shopping for my groceries,I just left the mall,was hanging out at the parking lot a little to watch people do their thing and smoke my cigarette.
So I lit my cigarette and was blowing my thing jejely in the cold weather when this young boy(about 3yrs old) ran towards me and we started playing.
Seriously I've missed being with kids and I love them and I can play like a baby too.so I put off my cigarette and we continued our play.
We were having fun till the mom came and yanked him off from me arrogantly and flung the boy in the car.
Gave me one kind of bastard look and entered her car undecided
I was seriously angry and was waiting for her to say something derogatory make we burn down that mall today.would have poured all my anger on her today.
She didn't anyways.
So I thought about in and figured all of that display might be because she saw me smoking a CIGARETTE for heaven's sake.
People here are something else.but her boy was very handsome sha!
Life sef

The lady does not know if you are an innocent bystander, a potential kidnapper or a child molester.

Na naija we dey.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Gloriagee(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
I will literally freak out if I saw my 3 year old kid with a random stranger. Trust me, there's no chance in hell that's happening. I don't even leave my kid with church leaders, not to think of some guy I know nothing about. With the recent rape allegations and numerous kidnap instances, please don't blame her grin

Iogobenz:
I was really angry today after some series of arguments with some people I went to have a meeting with.
So after shopping for my groceries,I just left the mall,was hanging out at the parking lot a little to watch people do their thing and smoke my cigarette.
So I lit my cigarette and was blowing my thing jejely in the cold weather when this young boy(about 3yrs old) ran towards me and we started playing.
Seriously I've missed being with kids and I love them and I can play like a baby too.so I put off my cigarette and we continued our play.
We were having fun till the mom came and yanked him off from me arrogantly and flung the boy in the car.
I was seriously angry and was waiting for her to say something derogatory make we burn down that mall today.would have poured all my anger on her today.
She didn't anyways.
So I thought about in and figured all of that display might be because she saw me smoking a CIGARETTE for heaven's sake.
Life sef

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by dep07(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
She didn't anyways.
Life sef
It's not being judgemental but rather taking precautions. I can't allow my six year old son play with a stranger when I'm not there.
There is wickedness in the land,so parents got to shine their eyes.
When you become a parent you will understand better.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Richy4(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thank God you did not say there was camera around the mall to probably pick your face for future references.. .. with the case of child kidnapping, kid molestation..In this present world of ours, If you greet someone it is RAPE.. Ask someone for direction, and you respond.. RAPE.. embarassed
You really went too far by even holding the kid....
smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Iogobenz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Richy4:
Thank God you did not say there was camera around the mall to probably pick your face for future references.. .. with the case of child kidnapping, kid molestation.. You too should be careful before you land into something you never bargained for smiley

No not really.
You know how rowdy mall parks can be na?
So I was just on my own standing besides my car when the kid ran to me and started holding my legs.
I dumped my cigarette and started playing with the boy.
Carried him and played a little.his smile was angelic tbh(the mom is very pretty) and I got carried away and started playing like he was my kid.
The mom was there but at a distance because the kid just ran,left the mom and came to me.you know how kids do na.
Only for the mom to approach me and display that nastiness.
I vex ehn...But just comport my self and left the place.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
No not really.
You know how rowdy mall parks can be na?
So I was just on my own standing besides my car when the kid ran to me and started holding my legs.
I dumped my cigarette and started playing with the boy.
Carried him and played a little.his smile was angelic tbh(the mom is very pretty) and I got carried away and started playing like he was my kid.
The mom was there but at a distance because the kid just ran,left the mom and came to me.you know how kids do na.
Only for the mom to approach me and display that nastiness.
I vex ehn...But just comport my self and left the place.

Don't do it next time man... Our world is no longer what it used to be... everyone is sitting on the edge at the moment.. if you greet someone RAPE, she ask direction and you answer RAPE...

U even went too far holding the kid as I said.. Please don't do it again... Those days have gone when you see a kid and u said hello.. If you do it nowadays, U will be tagged a pervert.. Child molester no matter the gender.. Nowadays some modern day moms now knew how to coach their kids to say certain things in court.. they rehearse after school..
Then you will see her on TV acting up with tears in her well made up face and manicured Fingers.. Not saying there were no perverts but you really have to stop so that you won't be among the statistics..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Iogobenz(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Richy4:

Don't do it next time man... Our world is no longer what it used to be... everyone is sitting on the edge at the moment.. if you greet someone RAPE, she ask direction and you answer RAPE...

U even went too far holding the kid as I said.. Please don't do it again... Those days have gone when you see a kid and u said hello.. If you do it nowadays, U will be tagged a pervert.. Child molester no matter the gender.. Nowadays some modern day moms now knew how to coach their kids to say certain things in court.. they rehearse after school..
Then you will see her on TV acting up with tears in her well made up face and manicured Fingers.. Not saying there were no perverts but you really have to stop so that you won't be among the statistics..
yeah sure bro.
Won't try it next time!not at all..
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by AngelicBeing: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Richy4:

Very sensible post, @ logobenz did it from a good heart but with the the state of insecurity across Nigeria especially rape, kids molestation / abduction, ritualism, kidnapping etc that is currently trending in Nigeria, just a scream or shout from the mum is enough to attract mob action before you call jack Robinson, a supposedly friendly gestures from an innocent bystander standing by his car is enough for wicked people to draw conclusions that the guy was planning to kidnap the child, Nigeria is a chaotic place, one has to be Extra careful, don't you see people refusing to give help to accident victims on the road because of fear of the police turning around to accuse you of what you don't know anything about, Nigeria is more like a dog chop dog society grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Triniti(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
kunleweb:

Leave kids out of adult issues. You made your decision, the kiddo deserves to make his choice over been influenced by a damaged dysfunctional adult
What’s wrong with you? What made him a dysfunctional adult? You need to grow up and stop acting like a dunce. This is the same thing he’s talking about, judging a book by its cover. He’s a grown ass man and can smoke if he so wish

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Richy4(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Very sensible post, @ logobenz did it from a good heart but with the the state of insecurity across Nigeria especially rape, kids molestation / abduction, ritualism, kidnapping etc that is currently trending in Nigeria, just a scream or shout from the mum is enough to attract mob action before you call jack Robinson, a supposedly friendly gestures from an innocent bystander standing by his car is enough for wicked people to draw conclusions that the guy was planning to kidnap the child, Nigeria is a chaotic place, one has to be Extra careful, don't you see people refusing to give help to accident victims on the road because of fear of the police turning around to accuse you of what you don't know anything about, Nigeria is more like a dog chop dog society grin

So true... if he escapes mob action... and the police becomes involved... "I NO FOLLOW ABEG.. I AM INNOCENT" might be costing close to #1millon or More... and if you escape that, Reputation and image has been soiled already..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Richy4:

So true... if he escapes mob action... and the police becomes involved... "I NO FOLLOW ABEG.. I AM INNOCENT" might be costing close to #1millon or More... and if you escape that, Reputation and image has been soiled already..
l concur with all your post on this thread
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by kunleweb: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Triniti:
What’s wrong with you? What made him a dysfunctional adult? You need to grow up and stop acting like a dunce. This is the same thing he’s talking about, judging a book by its cover. He’s a grown ass man and can smoke if he so wish

Go down further you'll see his dysfunctionalities. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by BRATISLAVA: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Triniti:
why smoke in other people's oxygen? Did they agree to smoke with you, or why impose it on them?
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Triniti(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
why smoke in other people's oxygen? Did they agree to smoke with you, or why impose it on them?
Hey! Slovakian, what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by yeyeosoronga: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2019
She probably assumed you're a kidnapper. With all the stories everywhere these days. I hope she spanks the child when they get home so he'll learn never to play with strangers.
The world is a dangerous place. You better be careful too and stop playing with the children of people you dont know before you're accused of being a pedophile or kidnapper
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by yeyeosoronga: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
yeah yeah sure.
I knew that from inception.was just surprised at her reaction anyways.
I am changing a lot.else the usual me would have said something that would have caused a scene.

She didnt do anything to you. She yanked/pulled HER son away from you.
Becasue she gave you a look you didnt like is no reason to start shouting or making a scene at a stranger.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by BRATISLAVA: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Triniti:
Hey! Slovakian, what exactly are you talking about?
you know exactly what I'm asking. Why is he angry? He expected her to worship him? Because? He feels too entitled. If you want to smoke around a kid let it be yours. If you douse a cigarette, it makes no difference. Let it be yours. So that you don't complain about people being judgemental in the most judgemental fashion. Smoking doesn't make you a good or bad or less judgemental person. Stop forcing people to smoke with you. That's rude. Your pleasure shouldn't harm others
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iogobenz:
She didn't anyways.
Life sef

I would have taken mine away too.

Good luck
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by Triniti(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
you know exactly what I'm asking. Why is he angry? He expected her to worship him? Because? He feels too entitled. If you want to smoke around a kid let it be yours. If you douse a cigarette, it makes no difference. Let it be yours. So that you don't complain about people being judgemental in the most judgemental fashion. Smoking doesn't make you a good or bad or less judgemental person. Stop forcing people to smoke with you. That's rude. Your pleasure shouldn't harm others
mali by ste si prečítať op pred komentovaním,
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by BRATISLAVA: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Triniti:
mali by ste si prečítať op pred komentovaním,
I read. And still, if people don't like you smoking, it's only because they don't want to smoke with you but you are forcing them to
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2019
Iogobenz:
She didn't anyways.
Life sef

you had no harm intended by you got that your country is also famous with kidnapping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? / Enjoy Ileya Promo Price With Your Family / Be A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.