Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady (80359 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Pangea: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
angry
Agents of hellfire

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by realwiz1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ears have not heard...Jesus jus come now

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Pharmoscandy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
I prefer to read COZA news to that scam bbNaija mata..

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by MOVIC6: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin sweetest.... coza fall on you
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Lanruze: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
At last ......We have found the Woman who raped Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo...
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by karma2000: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Including those make stupid allegations of rape u are all part of these syndicate bring down the pastor karma will judge u all
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by dammiedot(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Does she drink krest when she is done undecided
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by dejio42(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
She want some.......

cool
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by samcus(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
undecidedolosho

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by iamapplord(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chai..

We are leaving in a confused country

#sayNOtoRUGA
#sayNOtoSOAPY
#sayNOtoCONFUSTION

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Mart1994(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
These oloshos always have a peculiar facial look, I have observed.

B*tch wanna trend.
undecided
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Bukden16(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Madam .
You will one day be some unlucky child or children Mummy.

And a husband.

And by then, these things you post on the internet will be springing up.

By then you'll say it's your village people.

We'll all be waiting here anxiously for that day.

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by churchel: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
You won't hear the voice of this one when fatoyinbo is was nothing. naw dat e has money u want him to fill you him. Adieu aunty wey mumu
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Iambond(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
And what stops you from being a member of his church, everybody wants popularity these days.

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by solid3(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
These clout chasers have gone mad.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Adakintroy2: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
That's was how it was with many of this girls until the guy finally look their direction.

They are painting him like a corbor-corbor rapist. Wareas the guy is a rich tooooch dude that can afford nights in protea hotel.

They will not tell you details of how much the guy send to their various account when he was toasting them oo.

Just that things have gone south. They are sitting on rape. All fifty women one man.

Fear women sometimes#
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Maykanu: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Original Idiot
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Mart1994(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
BrutusOj:
Stupiid ladies everywhere you go. Evil generation embarassed

My brother, i really don't know what is happening to ladies... They seem to be loosing it by the day...

This present generation is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by VisioDirect: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
So many Nigeria pastors are trying to reduce Christianity to nothing.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by KristaPretty(f): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
All these yoruba girls ehn! Tueh!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by abayomilaws(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
This pastor biodun fatoyinbo must be a Mafia, he is very smart in raising doubt here and there. I give it to him GBOSA!!! Firstly, he raised a group of pro- fatoyinbo protesters to counter the anti rapist protesters . secondly he is sponsoring some internet warriors to mudsling the facts and tales of busola dakolo and other rape victims. Having been following these stories , sometimes I would think everything is a game of thrones or chess. I am sure of one thing , no matter how foxy this fatoyinbo is, or mafialike he is ... He does not have a good character of being a pastor, and he should have a rethink about his career. Let him join POLITICS and play dirty like a pig that he is and he should leave the PIOUS TEMPLE OF GOD to the upright and virtuous.

6 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by OyinO: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Righteousness89:
We Live in very Strange Times and Seasons...
Iniquity is no longer a hidden stuff

People Just come out and say and Do whatever in the Name of Freedom...

No Fear of GOD Anymore

Heaven Is Real!!
Hell is Real!!!

This doesn't make your Greek heaven or Hades/hell real.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Jaqenhghar: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2019

5 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by marriage1: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Loose vagina is one of the reason why your man is cheating on you because the vagina of the other lady is more tighter
than your own vagina and this gives them more pleasure than you can imagine.

Tighten up your vagina so you can enjoy sex with your and he will never think of
cheating on you again simply because he can enjoy the pleasure he wants.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/home-remedy-for-tightening-your-vagina.html
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Righteousness89(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
OyinO:

This doesn't make your Greek heaven or Hades/hell real.
Ok
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by telkevog(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Keep masturbating!
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Kingsaeedibn: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
And she will say he raped her..

Who knows maybe that's how Busola too feels..
And lied against fineboy because he rejected Her
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Funmmyastic: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mad people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Chukalemon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Come take my picture so you can do the go down-low thing.ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.