Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) (6545 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Last month they ditched cucumber and masturbated with the tail of a python. So this new month a new update is come! Rush out now and grab your own "Beak" of Hawk.
Insidiously impress it on your clits and you're on your slithering way to achieving volcanic orgasms. tongue tongue

Stay tuned for more updates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by WatchYourSix: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2022
If you haven’t said “yes I do,” Just forget it...

People way remain now no just dey alright

FvckEd up mentality
FvckEd up sex life
Fvcked up past,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by alpharoyalty: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Shalommy(f): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Chaiii.. Vanessa is a crazy bae.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Mumu OP.
Crop of present-day male Nairalanders are dull and can be easily dragged around with their noses, maybe because most of them are kids.
No wonder any mischievous hegoat will hid under a female moniker and be there catching cruise with these so called male Nairalander.
On a foolish statement that should have been totally ignored by any sane person, imagine this lad creating a thread.
Jobless, dumb, broke and not ready to learn.

I was thinking the dumbo who made the foolish statement on the other thread was dumb until I saw this OP creating a thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can do better
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by SSARS: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2022
We humans are just too curious
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Who dey follow this one laugh?
Maybe you think I'm one of your fellow kids here who go online to post unintelligent rubbish all day.

I mean why would people wake up everyday of their lives only to come online and spit rubbish all day. No sense nothing.
At least BMC are getting paid for the rubbish they post online.
If you're jobless, why not sleep to nourish your body instead of wasting your life cheaply everyday.
The existence of some people is a sad tale.
Just there, wasting away everyday of life.
Try harder tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Try harder tongue

Say that to your wasting existence trying harder to be useful but to no avail.

Your profile reeks of idle threads, you need sense when you still can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Say that to your wasting existence trying harder to be useful but to no avail.

Your profile reeks of idle threads, you need sense when you still can.

Comrade, match right on!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:
grin grin
I can't see Cassava cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:

I can't see Cassava cool
They use cassava also ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Ah! Yes, na grin They also use pestle the one that pounds a mortar
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Cardealer2021(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Ah! Yes, na grin They also use pestle the one that pounds a mortar
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by DADDY2or3FISHES: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

People wey remain on Nairaland naa mental
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Nicepoker(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Even tubers of yam grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Izprince(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
listen to vanessa at ur own peril... lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:
grin
Last month they ditched cucumber and masturbated with the tail of a python. So this new month a new update is come! Rush out now and grab your own "Beak" of Hawk.
Insidiously impress it on your clits and you're on your slithering way to achieving volcanic orgasms. tongue tongue

Stay tuned for more updates.
MadamVanessa is a guy, he's just using you guys to catch cruise here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
MadamVanessa is a guy, he's just using you guys to catch cruise here.
maybe... And I also suspect that siofra is a guy too...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by ElValiente(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Werey grin. Just kuku say you wan s*vk Vanessa crit grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Competence5050:
maybe... And I also suspect that siofra is a guy too...
No Siofraud is a girl, a very little, unexposed and unintelligent girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by TeeGentle(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Madamvanessa don enter one chance
Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by greymiles: 2:57am On Mar 25, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Mumu OP.
Crop of present-day male Nairalanders are dull and can be easily dragged around with their noses, maybe because most of them are kids.
No wonder any mischievous hegoat will hid under a female moniker and be there catching cruise with these so called male Nairalander.
On a foolish statement that should have been totally ignored by any sane person, imagine this lad creating a thread.
Jobless, dumb, broke and not ready to learn.

I was thinking the dumbo who made the foolish statement on the other thread was dumb until I saw this OP creating a thread.

Can’t believe any sane guy will believe any of these “f” monickers as real females

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2022
greymiles:

Can’t believe any sane guy will believe any of these “f” monickers as real females

Funny enough, even when these guys know for sure there are hairy balls behind these fake female monikers, somehow they still fall for this cheap prank. You see them quoting these fake female monikers for their attention, creating stupid threads like this, even still asking a dumb question if they're really males behind them when they really know, and most of all, send DMs to these fake monikers.
I remember those days when I also operate female identity on different social media, with particularly one of these many dumb guys in my DM, always pestering me for what I don't know, while he already knew I was a fake. Perhaps he thought pestering me long enough would miraculously turn me into a lady for him.

I'm always amused. Do we call this joblessness, or just plain stupid or compulsive hegoat syndrome.
That's why I don't blame women worldwide living large on the sheer folly of retards parading as men.
Yet you still see these same stupid guys complaining bitterly on Nairaland and other places about the same problem put in place by them. It must be a hard life being a fool.

Not just this alone, in many other things.
When I examine the trend of behaviors in humans in some things, I realize people are not as smart as they appear after-all or maybe there's one side of stupidity in people that balances their intelligent sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office / They Say This Girl Is 16years Old / Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.