Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady (80381 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Graduateacher:
Any sick prostitute's opinion is now news worthy to make Busola perhaps look stupid? she should be happy she was raped because a prostitute masturbates to his pix, pastor krest raping is anointing received? if Busola didn't accuse pastor krest of rape would this story be news worthy? this is the reason rape victims often keep quiet, seems it's in the culture to victimize rape victims. I hope I can move outta of the cesspit before I start bearing kids

you don't av to leave naija ,just relocate to islam ... you can bear your children around mosque ... i heard muslims don't rape.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nicerazor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Make she come make I COZA her tongue
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Awasa: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
we don sin pass sodom we just dey one pole to sin pass gohmorah hope God go still give option of boat without dat one, we die here
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
busolas protege.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by ghost3040: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is someone’s nine months. Chai!

Clout chaser oshi
Favorsno... grin grin grin
Why?
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
anything to trend grin
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by colizee(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
And we thought his village people were his problem.... undecided
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Olusheyi1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ah!
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by fredie107(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
AGENT OF THE DEVIL in CAPITAL Letters
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
ghost3040:
Favorsno... grin grin grin
Why?
Hello Mrghost... grin

Why what?
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by flowx(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anty wey mumu, anty wey no wise!
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Phosphorus666(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
How many people here also have this feeling that this lady is being used to trap the COZA pastor? Raise your hands please.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by ehbellsho(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
See me see something!
Chai! I pity this country called Nigeria.
pure madness
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by TemmyT002(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Plenty ladies do it over celebrities, either celebrity pastors or celebrity musician.
Madness everywhere.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by aspiring44: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
You can't just explain the behavioral tendencies of women . At times they don't simply know what they want.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by flames01: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
skultrick:
After that, you'll come here and scream rape.

I repeat, Pastor Biodun didn't rape Mrs Dakolo. She thought she could have the pastor to herself, but failed.

She failed because the pastor is a polygamist, who, being a confirmed male hoe, hoes more than the one farm he owns.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Righteousness89(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Calm down.. I believed in that shit for many years until I decided research more on it only then did I realized that religion is indeed a big scam.. It's the opium of th mass. This the only heaven that u have so make it safe for you and those arround you..

My Bro, Dont be Decieved! Don't Let yourself to be left Behind...

It's here on us! JESUS IS AT DOOR...

Accept HIM now you can..

It's your Choice now
Soonest you will be Choiceless
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by ofiko123(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good for you..
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Righteousness89:
We Live in very Strange Times and Seasons...
Iniquity is no longer a hidden stuff

People Just come out and say and Do whatever in the Name of Freedom...

No Fear of GOD Anymore

Heaven Is Real!!
Hell is Real!!!

Heaven is real because we are all from heaven but hell is not real and have you gone to hell b4 or which experience do you have about hell apart from the written religion stories
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
abayomilaws:
This pastor biodun fatoyinbo must be a Mafia, he is very smart in raising doubt here and there. I give it to him GBOSA!!! Firstly, he raised a group of pro- fatoyinbo protesters to counter the anti rapist protesters . secondly he is sponsoring some internet warriors to mudsling the facts and tales of busola dakolo and other rape victims. Having been following these stories , sometimes I would think everything is a game of thrones or chess. I am sure of one thing , no matter how foxy this fatoyinbo is, or mafialike he is ... He does not have a good character of being a pastor, and he should have a rethink about his career. Let him join POLITICS and play dirty like a pig that he is and he should leave the PIOUS TEMPLE OF GOD to the upright and virtuous.
When you talk much of the truth. They will attack you. Better leave those him mumu followers. Make dem no find good church go or make dem find another peaceful religion out of hundreds on earth

1 Like

Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Rhea(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
A Nigerian lady whose identity is yet to be known has shared a video on instagram talking about her feelings towards Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

In the video, she said;

This is coming after the controversial rape allegation labeled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo which broke the internet for almost a week.

Watch the video below:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/coza-pastor-i-cant-want-to-have-him.html?m=1

She is not alone. Many female (and male) worshipers at COZA share that feeling. Dude is ripped and speaks smooth and quotes the bible. He has got the anointing grin cheesy
Well packaged for minting money in the name of the almighty
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Small080(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Continuing lying oh, God is watching you
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by awa(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
...and later you will say you have been raped
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by iskay1971: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
I recommend serious brain checkup and spiritual therapy (deliverance) for her.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Mrexcell(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
A Nigerian lady whose identity is yet to be known has shared a video on instagram talking about her feelings towards Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

In the video, she said;

This is coming after the controversial rape allegation labeled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo which broke the internet for almost a week.

Watch the video below:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/coza-pastor-i-cant-want-to-have-him.html?m=1

Fear women my brothers they are the first creatures of God to communicate with the devil.
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
If Pastor Biodun were to be a bricklayer would she masturbate with his picture? cheesy
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by lukui: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
tesppidd:
This is 2020.
I wonder how this world will be by 2050.

I really wonder.

I just hope Baba God won't have ordered the angels to destroy this hell we call earth
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
VisioDirect:
So many Nigeria pastors are trying to reduce Christianity to nothing.

use your brain,is he the one who told her to nasturbate with his pic??
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
VisioDirect:
So many Nigeria pastors are trying to reduce Christianity to nothing.

use your brain,is he the one who told her to masturbate with his pic??
Re: I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady by Cityguy: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Attention seeking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.