Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? (574 Views)

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2019
You see the trending topic of pastor biodun fatoyinbo where multiple girls accused him of rape? Personally I am very sure he slept with most of the accusers, but I'm also not so sure he raped them. Why would a very handsome, charismatic and powerful man who has so many girls at his beck and call forcefully resort to rape to get his sexual urge quenched? Think about it and you would know theres something those girls aren't telling us, which is that they had a mutual understanding with the pastor because I'm very sure they made advances at him!

Do you know women are attracted to wealth, fame, power, and beauty? Imagine a man that possessed all four and was constantly surrounded by thousands of girls daily. If you have any of the four quality I mentioned you would know that girls trow themselves at men very often. Its almost impossible to ignore them. I will use myself as an example, I fortunately possess one of those qualities and it's the type that attract girls of all age brackets. I was almost contemplating sleeping with a 16 year old girl, because she was frustrating me. Anytime she sees me she starts rolling her eyes and it got to a point i was so scared of seeing her, my heart will start beating...this kid was obsessed with me. It took me being blocked from twitter and trending on Twitter because i talked about sleeping with her, (I was frustrated) before I was reminded of the consequences of such actions.

You see women are extremely sexyyyy, their bodies are literally impossible to ignore. Women are so sexxy that even fellow women admire themselves. How can a guy with a very unique quality that attracts so many women ignore them all? Is that even a possibility? I only have one of those qualities, and my life is a living hell because women are always trying to get me to say hi to them. I was advised by a psychologist to stay indoors more to show u how it was affecting me. Now imagine a man as beautiful as fatoyinbo , with all the wealth power and fame...coupled with a tongue of gold. How can we truly believe he raped anyone, let's stop to think for a second. Women in the house you know how desperate your fellow girls are, let's be honest to ourselves.

Now what do u think is the best way to completely ignore female advances, so as not to end up like pastor biodun fatoyinbo?
Re: Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by chinchonglee(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
Dat girl is lying... She said 20 years ago she was 16 or so..

Her parents left her all alone in a big compound nd travelled Dats d biggest lie in d accusation

Until.d pastor confess he did it, i will never believe her. Women re manipulators.nd evil.

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Why do you want to ignore female advances?
The Holy book ordered you to be fruitful and multiply.

If you are worried about rape allegation...
Then simply cut off your díck.

That's because as a man, that threat is always there.
Re: Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by ojun50(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
She nd timi should tell us there motive for speaking out till then i will take them serious
Re: Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by ubunja(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

they will then accuse him of finger-raping them....
Re: Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by NYCnextStop(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2019
So which of the qualities do you possess OP?
Let us know
Re: Please What's The Best Way To Ignore Female Advances? by Obodo999(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

Are you possessed by evils?

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age / #bbnaija: “I Will Handle You Till You Start Washing My Pants” – Mercy Tells Ike / Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.