Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK (22978 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says / He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by livebyday(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
NkayStory:

Myndd44,Seun,Lalasticlala,Seun,OAM4J

This dude is derailing and spamming threads....Kindly handle him.

Like I said learn to respect others feelings in your comments , and we will.notnhave a problem

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by NkayStory(f): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
livebyday:

Like I said learn to respect others feelings in your comments , and we will.notnhave a problem

Cheers

..and you are who again?...mscheww,please eff off.
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by SmileXtraone: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
Ah BEDC una too much

18hours uninterrupted light

Everyday

Which state and area? My area in Benin even 3 hours straight is a problem now unlike before
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by fredoooooo: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amugbo, Amucocain grin
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by HeyCorleone(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
Ah BEDC una too much

Everyday
For where ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
MY APOLOGIES

I will like to tender my unreserved apologies to everyone who saw the future and branded ffk a social misfit for disagreeing with them then.

It's on good record that he was given the wrong injection in 2015 just few days after the defeat of the behemoth PDP by another purposeless party APC.

FFK this request makes me bomb people...

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by deomelo: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
The crackhead obviously smoked too much crack today.
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
SmileXtraone:

Which state and area? My area in Benin even 3 hours straight is a problem now unlike before

For benin nah

Akpakpava down to Igbesanmwan to Sakponba road to ist East circular

Even as I am typing there's light since 2 days now

We have light from 12pm on Wednesday to 9am on Thursday uninterrupted and from 6pm yesterday till now

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
KenModi:

Abeg na where u dey stay for Benin wey u dey get that uninterrupted light cos na sharing tinz my people dey see for inside dat same Benin oo!

Check my other replies
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by SarkinYarki: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
LiftedMan:
It seems FFK and Nnamdi KANU are right somehow, the audacity of the Fulani group � is troubling.

Right somehow? Seems you are still in doubt

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by LiftedMan: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
We better wake up before its too late, we need to have our own agenda abeg, Ruga ko Nuga ni.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Henrichemeka(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
They will call you a hater now.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Bundaweber: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
Ah BEDC una too much

Everyday
I believe say na oba handwork

1 Like

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by koolaid87: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fvck RUGA
Fvck Fulani herdsman
Fvck the North
Fvck miyetti allah
Fvck Ishaquru Akintola

1 Like

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Damod88: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
No matter the level of education of a Nigerian citizen,the fact that she or he is a Nigerian means she or he must be stupid. When citizens of serious nations are busy finding solutions to human problems through scientific research we are here discussing rubbish in the name of politics. This was the rubbish our forefathers were doing that they had not time for empirical knowledge leading to them being enslaved and colonized by the British. We are yet to recover from the indignity and humiliation that foreign domination brought upon us only to have started the same stupidity that will eventually lead to another enslavement.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by KenModi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:

Check my other replies

Oh I have seen it! I had not gotten to that part of the thread when I asked about where u live.
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
KenModi:

Oh I have seen it! I had not gotten to that part of the thread when I asked about where u live.

Sakponba
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by KenModi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:

Sakponba

My brother una dey enjoy ooo! Na those places be Benin, no be Agbor road, Upper Mission extension and co wey dem dey share light everyday. Chai!
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by executive12: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2019
kerzhim:
Nigerians are their own enemies, walahi!

Exactly. We have too many fools in this country.
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
KenModi:

My brother una dey enjoy ooo! Na those places be Benin, no be Agbor road, Upper Mission extension and co wey dem dey share light everyday. Chai!

Lol na so sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.