Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden (1066 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Gaspardd(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Usually wenever i was with bae, she acts all wierd and shìt. Bae wud then gossip to me later about how her friends used to talk bad about me that "i do not flex them".
Their boyfriends take them out, to clubs and to buy stupid things but i aint all about that life. But bae wud tell me personally that if she's the type of girl that doest have focus in life, she wud easily cave in to their stupid talks but usually i wud just laff.

Recently one of her friends has always been all smiles wenevr she sees me. Shes calls me darling even in front of bae but then i wudnt take it serious.
Ytd i was at the market trying to buy charger, we ran into eachother and yup she came up to me, invaded my privacy, called me darling and told me she misses me. I was like "hmmmmm yea eeermm i muse u too".
We then bantered for like few minutes and we went about our businesses
I didnt tell bae tho but then i am sensin sth is brewing and me too i just cant stop zooming her boobs lol. Although her backside compared to bae isnt that appealling so she has nothing to offer me but i feel nothing is wrong in getting lost as long as u return back home. wink wink
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by elmagnifico411(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Ole! Wehdone oh. you don’t know if it’s your bae that’s about setting u up.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by victorian(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Na setup.

Your eye will soon clear, for indeed something is truly brewing.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Lonestar124: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Are you done sir? Next please! You are not first and you will never be the last to sex your girlfriend's friends, don't forget to use condom for safety... All the best sir.

5 Likes

Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Don't belittle yourself. Don't even go there. But if you are a cheap guy who they don't respect that much, then do whatever you like.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by GraGra247(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Rape set up. Very soon you'll be the next Pastor Biodun.

1 Like

Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Lonestar124: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Op don't mind those saying it is setup fling as much you can with any lady that come your way......it's signaficant in us men, i mean cheating only pretender will deniel this fact, if she catch you, assure her you are planing to make her first wife and others concubines and her first son will virsually inherent all your properties than other siblings....Only unwise man will reject free manna...it is men'World even God bare 'he' not 'she'...don't be a dummy.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Awwwwwwn, lucky dude. Please Knack bae's friend. Let her lift the two soft organs, stare at her areola and lick round them, bite the protruding piece of flesh at the centre of the areola subtly. Look into her eyes and bring out your shame, stroke it repeatedly between the two organs she lifts for you. It seems that is what you admire in bae's friend that you get obsessed with her revealing pictures of them. Don't ever tell bae about this adventure. Tell bae's friend you love her like bae and you are confused to choose but you already introduced bae to everyone. She will never resist you, and trust me you will have both women forever and they'll be great friends without problem as long as bae doesn't know. Tell her you want her to be bae's best friend and show bae more love.

I need to commend you, OP, for successful trolling the romance section of Nairaland. However you can do more exploits in the crime section. If bae catches you, squeeze are neck and lift her up like Brock Lesnar does and give her an F-5 on your tiled floor . You will have a story to tell at the crime section. If you however want to troll the family section, you can impregnate bae and her friend. If you are not further interested in trolling the investment section and posting betnaija scams, make sure they are not pregnant with twins. However if you have enough funds for twins, you'll then end your trolling at the Auto section of nairaland asking which car will be adequate to the growing community in your house.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by MJBOLT: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2019
ok

Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by 40secondsguy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Freehuman:
Awwwwwwn, lucky dude. Please Knack bae's friend. Let her lift the two soft organs, stare at her areola and lick round them, bite the protruding piece of flesh at the centre of the areola subtly. Look into her eyes and bring out your shame, stroke it repeatedly between the two organs she lifts for you. It seems that is what you admire in bae's friend that you get obsessed with her revealing pictures of them. Don't ever tell bae about this adventure. Tell bae's friend you love her like bae and you are confused to choose but you already introduced bae to everyone. She will never resist you, and trust me you will have both women forever and they'll be great friends without problem as long as bae doesn't know. Tell her you want her to be bae's best friend and show bae more love.

I need to commend you, OP, for successful trolling the romance section of Nairaland. However you can do more exploits in the crime section. If bae catches you, squeeze are neck and lift her up like Brock Lesnar does and give her an F-5 on your tiled floor . You will have a story to tell at the crime section. If you however want to troll the family section, you can impregnate bae and her friend. If you are not further interested in trolling the investment section and posting betnaija scams, make sure they are not pregnant with twins. However if you have enough funds for twins, you'll then end your trolling at the Auto section of nairaland asking which car will be adequate to the growing community in your house.

My 2 cents.
Wtf dude!!

Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Kingsteve(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ndi ishi mgbaka!

1 Like

Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Gaspardd(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Don't belittle yourself. Don't even go there. But if you are a cheap guy who they don't respect that much, then do whatever you like.
I have passed up opportunities like this and till date i am still regretting them. Im sure i wud take them to my grave. Even tho im not with those girls again but the pain of regret still hurt.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Gaspardd(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
victorian:
Na setup.

Your eye will soon clear, for indeed something is truly brewing.
I just dont want my moment to pass me by anymore. Pain of regret isnt sth i wanna deal with again. And btw i am smart and bae isnt the FBI type of girl so things shld be good.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Gaspardd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Cheap? Nah. Just a dude living life as it comes
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Gaspardd(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
GraGra247:
Rape set up. Very soon you'll be the next Pastor Biodun.
I no dey do gragra ooo i be gentle man
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Gaspardd(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lonestar124:
Op don't mind those saying it is setup fling as much you can with any lady that come your way......it's signaficant in us men, i mean cheating only pretender will deniel this fact, if she catch you, assure her you are planing to make her first wife and others concubines and her first son will virsually inherent all your properties than other siblings....Only unwise man will reject free manna...it is men'World even God bare 'he' not 'she'...don't be a dummy.
Except that i dont have any property lol.
Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Op ur bae might be using that her friend to set yu up to test if u really faithfulcheesy. No go fall inside a cheap trap like dat.

(1) (Reply)

Huband Caught Cheating Wife In The Act After Using Magu / So Even YAHOO Boys Are Praying For Blissful And Fruitful 2020 From GOD?? / Seeking For Female Or Male Sex Mate Then Join This Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.