Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan (63543 Views)

I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by bikerboy1(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Tihmmyg50:

Did you say finer We no sabi English for this country.

How is finer wrong in that sentence.

Please educate me. No insults

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by deltateam: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

Couple who are football club lovers are set to tie the knot. The man is a Chelsea fan while his wife-to-be is a Manchester United fan as the rock their club Jersey in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Who will win this marriage?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photo-of-chelsea-fan-and-his-fiancee-who-is-man-united-fan

That's the first sign of incompatibility. I hope neither of them will open a thread cos I am tired of advice.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by deltateam: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2019
BENEAMATA:
amen .

I think I can start polishing my shoes then.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by bulusberry: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2019
And this one made front page....God airpooosssss
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by psalmylee(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
To think that our user name is almost alike
Are you thinking what am thinking.
Lol
na wa oo.me am a man utd fan sha ,I know any lady supporting man utd are always beautiful.. so I no need emphasize on the beauty aspect.if u are interested let me know asap.I resemble rashford small sha.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Skmoda360(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
Aprilwise and April4 are now pronounced husby and wifey...you may kiss each other.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Offpoint: 6:03am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
If I no see una pre-wedding photos here by this time next year... I go need see una village peoplegrin

congrats in advanced

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Offpoint: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
This is lovely let us be friends
I need both of una pre-wedding photos here by next year.... I mean itgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by TGMISKY(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2019
I'll love to have a football fan as a life partner
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by briggson07(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Man u for live
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by PapaAdanna: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Log ahead couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Austineva(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
wow! That's amazing! Aprilfool weds April wise! Nsogbu di! Best luck to u guys

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by freemi(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2019
namiji2598:
Chelsea go fvck man u this season

Like for Chelsea lols

Share for man u

Arsenal and everton fan keep off

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by bulusberry: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2019
And this one made frontpage......mtchewwwwwww
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by walteriyke: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Pretty babe

How come everything about Manchester United is always finer than Chelsea?
and why is it that the fucker is a chelsea whild the fuckee is united
Well chelsea na una husband sha
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by kabirsingh123: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by kabirsingh123: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by OfficialSam(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol

Continue thinking until he bleeps the hell out of you and elopes. Then your thoughts go vanish grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by obembet(f): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
My wife must have interest in football and should be ä chelsea's fan. Future wife take note.

So we that are not football lover cannon apply
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Bamz(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol

aprilwise:
My wife must have interest in football and should be ä chelsea's fan. Future wife take note.

Aprilwise, do you take you April4 to be your lawful Nairaland wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until lack of data do you part?

LilMissFavvy, I'm waiting for our turn grin

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by toprealman: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
What are you waiting for.....pm her fast
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Pretty babe

How come everything about Manchester United is always finer than Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Burgcudi(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
The battle has just began
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Riteric(f): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
This is so meeee, I'm not rocking any other club jersey for any pre wedding photo. Sharp babe.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
PharmaGirl:
Nice kiss
hi. are u a pharmacist. Am a pharmacist
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by jubrilcastle(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
Please you guys should take it up from here. You are outspoken and from the way things are going you guys already have things in common. Wish you both all the very best

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by masqot(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2019
He's begging her for POGBA!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by aprilwise(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Bamz:

Aprilwise, do you take you April4 to be your lawful Nairaland wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until lack of data do you part?

LilMissFavvy, I'm waiting for our turn grin
Yes i do
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by aprilwise(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2019
jubrilcastle:

Please you guys should take it up from here. You are outspoken and from the way things are going you guys already have things in common. Wish you both all the very best
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Roon9(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
They must not have Manchester City children o. Or else the children will be beating their parents every time

Ahaaaa... This speech suppose be hate speech shar
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Roon9(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:

E don burst.... Egbon no dull o
Make it the first nairaland marriage ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by aprilwise(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Roon9:

E don burst.... Egbon no dull o
Make it the first nairaland marriage ooooo
I'm on the first step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.