Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan (63553 Views)

I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BENEAMATA: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2019
deltateam:

I think I can start polishing my shoes then.
to go do MC ba ?! you warn go wound our in-laws with laugh abi ? you think i don forget that ur twenty something jokes you posted about a month ago ? told you then i'll be watching you .LOL , keep those jokes coming bro .
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by salemsky(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Fire in the hole!!! Incoming!!!! grin

1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BENEAMATA: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2019
obembet:

So we that are not football lover cannon apply
abeg APPLE to me oh my own EVE dear! sorry i mean APPLy to me , i no mind oh ! hope you no like ZEEWORLD too much sha ? e dey burn food wella !

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by salemsky(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

Couple who are football club lovers are set to tie the knot. The man is a Chelsea fan while his wife-to-be is a Manchester United fan as the rock their club Jersey in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Who will win this marriage?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photo-of-chelsea-fan-and-his-fiancee-who-is-man-united-fan

Visit www.kosemani.com for full gist
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by obembet(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2019
BENEAMATA:
abeg APPLE to me oh my own EVE dear! sorry i mean APPLy to me , i no mind oh ! hope you no like ZEEWORLD too much sha ? e dey burn food wella !

Thats my favorite o

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BENEAMATA: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2019
salemsky:
yee , ooshee ! this is lovely men ! gbefun sharp guy . nothing like one house . definitely gonna save this thread ! May God bless your union ! every bad eye and intentions concerning you two we fire with the holy ghost ! if pre weddimg shoots is this fun i think i'll be regular viewer of news concerning it .

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by franklynn(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2019
salemsky:

omo diz couple na sure bet oo, their love go last pass Hausa perfume
ps: i'm lookin 4 my own Asa pm sharpally prefereably Eko based
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Roon9(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
I'm on the first step

Please any glitch come here, we would give advice
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by BENEAMATA: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2019
obembet:

Thats my favorite o
well , my favorite's favorite just became my favorite too ! send me a direct message please let me tell you about me .
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by realest2(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:
Hmmm I'm a Chelsea fan To think that our user name is almost alike Are you thinking what am thinking. Lol
wow, such boldness..nice one babe

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Dididrumz(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
My wife must have interest in football and should be ä chelsea's fan. Future wife take note.

I think it'll be more fun it she supports a different team from you. That way you guys can argue with your different teams a lot. Love go sweet like that
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Codes151(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Even the jersey
Tolexander:
Pretty babe

How come everything about Manchester United is always finer than Chelsea?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by PharmaGirl(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2019
banjo022:
hi. are u a pharmacist. Am a pharmacist
Hello. No i'm not.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Hapigirl1(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
To think that our user name is almost alike
Are you thinking what am thinking.
Lol

I wish I can like this more than once.
You are very funny. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Fantazy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
I smell "all times" disagreement in this Union. Chelsea vs Man U
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by chima4UK(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

Couple who are football club lovers are set to tie the knot. The man is a Chelsea fan while his wife-to-be is a Manchester United fan as the rock their club Jersey in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Who will win this marriage?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photo-of-chelsea-fan-and-his-fiancee-who-is-man-united-fan

When Chelsea FC and Man U collabo and marry, na Arsenal pikin dey go born.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Ibunkun1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
cool wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Robisky001(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol
Waoooh... I like your forthrightness. Where's chizzyozi self let's get this done already.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Kamelot77(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
This is my e-mail. Aprilwealth07@gmail.com Pls send me your whatsapp number. Thanks
we're expecting ur wedding by April next year

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Optional12345(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Roon9:

E don burst.... Egbon no dull o
Make it the first nairaland marriage ooooo

E don happen before for nairaland.

Search for crazygod and bibijay123.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by crazygod(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Optional12345:

E don happen before for nairaland.

Search for crazygod and bibijay123.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by Roon9(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
crazygod:

grin

I just followed your story sir... Na man you be

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by noble2faith(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
April4:

Hmmm
I'm a Chelsea fan
Lol

Am fully in support if you guys can agree. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by noble2faith(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
aprilwise:
This is lovely let us be friends

Great!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by noble2faith(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
psalmylee:
na wa oo.me am a man utd fan sha ,I know any lady supporting man utd are always beautiful.. so I no need emphasize on the beauty aspect.if u are interested let me know asap.I resemble rashford small sha.

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan by noble2faith(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
PharmaGirl:

Hello. No i'm not.

You wicket! grin grin grin grin

See stylish rejection!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.