Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is This Ever Possible ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ever Possible ? (758 Views)

Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? / Is it possible to marry without loving? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ever Possible ? by bigpriik: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is it possible that a lady will snatch her friends boyfriend and later have a happy relationship with the guy afterwards .I mean can a lady have a good relationship with her friends ex boyfriend and they both live happily ever after...
Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by donbachi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Trust issue
Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nobody snatched anybody, it is the two fools that decided to date themselves, and I am yet to see a relationship like that last till marriage, a relationship formed in deceit and mischief can never end well.

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why not, if they both feel some connection and are mature about it
Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by mezarddinny: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Nobody snatched anybody, it is the two fools that decided to date themselves, and I am yet to see a relationship like that last till marriage, a relationship formed in deceit and mischief can never end well.
be like sey dem snatch this one boyfriend

it is possible for it to happen, what matters is how it happened and if the couple trust each other
Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
mezarddinny:
be like sey dem snatch this one boyfriend

it is possible for it to happen, what matters is how it happened and if the couple trust each other

Be like say dem snatch your girlfriend

Tell me how it's possible for someone to SNATCH another human being, what has trust got to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by luvyaself95(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Do you know everything in this life must have good and strong foundation to last so between them if they have those things.
they can go any length in future...
Re: Is This Ever Possible ? by Romeo3(m): 2:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Hell fucking_ yes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jobs "Come Home Huni" - Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot) / How A Man Broke Up With Girlfriend Of 3 Years – Lady Narrates / I Need Advise:what Does My Boyfriend Mean By:god Is In Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.