Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? (789 Views)

Is This Ever Possible ? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Girl Agrees To Have Sex As Many Times Possible In Exchange Of Iphone 8 (see Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
I mean can an Average/Poor Nigerian Man gets married to a beautiful lady like the one In the picture belowgrin

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Snitch24(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
The purpose of life is entirely different over there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Snitch24:
The purpose of life is entirely different over there

Which means the purpose of life here In Africa most especially In Nigeria Is quite worthless and backwards. It's not a life worth to be emulated. I understandgrin
Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by marlow1962(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
I dy face reality for here, movies no fit deceive me again.
Desist from that capping if na Nigerian u dy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
marlow1962:
I dy face reality for here, movies no fit deceive me again.
Desist from that capping if na Nigerian u dy.

Which Movie and Capping.

You think they reason the way you Nigerians reason and they are living the kind of terrible lifestyle you people are living.

They have a working system, sensible, responsible men and women who are not all about material things. Unlike In Nigeria where money Is what you dunce use to attract your leeches.

An Average/Poor guys In most of these developing nation marry pretty ladies and It's a normal thing there. They have hypergamous women too but It's not rampant over there as It Is here In Nigeria. Poverty Mentality has finished both Nigerian men and women. Everything Is about money money money..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
A culture that breeds lack of content will never achieve this.

Funny enough everyone will not be rich. Which means some of those same gals saying they want a rich partner and won't settle for less will end up settling for worse. LoL.

What am I driving at?

We need to start breeding a new culture of contentment.

Work hard and be smart. Don't die trying and always hope.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
A culture that breeds lack of content will never achieve this.

Funny enough everyone will not be rich. which means some of those same gals saying they want a rich partner and won't settle for less will end settling for worse.

What am I driving at?

We need to start breeding a new culture of content.

Work hard and be smart. Don't die trying and always hope.

Finally we have a reasonable person comment on this thread.

Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Ever Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
A Nation which It Citizens Value Material Things over Happiness and Love will never amount to anything reasonable.

It will be filled with Evil, Chaos, Disunity, Killings and all sort of Atrocities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? / RCCG Liberation Ex-yaya President, Seun Olauyi Marries Love Of Her Life In Style / What Sexy Gift Can I Get This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.