Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Don't Ignore This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ignore This (623 Views)

Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl / Even If You're In Love With An Angel, Dont Ignore This! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ignore This by AlexzStructure(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hello friends... I hardly do this, but your support is needed.
I know I ought not disturb you guys, but I really need your helps.
If I can get at least 1000persons to respond to this message it will go a long way to help me PAY MY SCHOOL FEES AND CATER FOR MYSELF HERE IN SCHOOL since mum and dad are not buoyant now and I can't go to disturb them now.

So please there's a contest I am into and the criteria to win is HIGHEST LIKED PROFILE PICTURE which the winner goes home with a cash euivalence of 100k. Please help me win by clicking on the link to like the post on Facebook (it is no spam). PLEASE JUST SPARE A SECOND OF YOUR TIME TO HELP ME FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU ALL...

PLEASE don't ignore... Thanks.
Link below���
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1281132432042079&id=100004360028511&set=a.191178307704169&source=11&ref=bookmarks
Re: Don't Ignore This by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Click on this link at your own risk to have your FB account hacked......
Re: Don't Ignore This by AlexzStructure(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmnnnn... So I would come to a prestigious group like this to have people's account? If I had that in mind there are better ways to do it...
So please just stop this please?
MrBrownJay1:
Re: Don't Ignore This by AlexzStructure(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
See proof here
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Don't Ignore This by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
AlexzStructure:
See proof here

Bro if you want people to like your FB profile pic, just put your name and profile photo here, and ask people to find you on FB, et voila. Expecting gullible people to click on your BS link (or sending me BS private message) won't change my stand or your BS cheap scam.

Btw, how many thread did you open on the subject....5, 6 or more?
Re: Don't Ignore This by AlexzStructure(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Ok now I get...
MrBrownJay1:

Bro if you want people to like your FB profile pic, just put your name and profile photo here, and ask people to find you on FB, et voila. Expecting gullible people to click on your BS link (or sending me BS private message) won't change my stand or your BS cheap scam.

Btw, how many thread did you open on the subject....5, 6 or more?

(1) (Reply)

Male Bestfriends Who Share The Same Girlfriend (PHOTOS) / “stop Starving Your Partner, Have Sex During Your Period” – Nigerian Doctor / Can Love Last Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.