Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now (2126 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Are you looking for Ice block machines to buy for Ice production business?

I have used affordable machines for sale. They are working perfectly and could be tested before purchase. Location is Abule Ado Lagos, You can make your choice from the following,

1, 70 pieces capacity with two compressors.
14hours(200k)

2, 100 pieces capacity with two compressors 24hours
(300k)

3, 300 pieces capacity with 6 compressors 24hours
(500k)

4, 400 pieces capacity with 8 compressors 24hours
(700k)

Prices are set for immediate sale.
Call 08073061708 for inspection and further details

get me a buyer for any of these and you will be compensated accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by pmc01(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Negotiable?

And what's the distress, please?
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by sylve11: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2019
whats the voltage/energy consumption? cool
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Came4amod: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Jordan777:

I have used affordable machines for sale. They are working perfectly and could be tested before purchase. Location is Abule Ado Lagos, You can make your choice from the following,

14hours(200k)

(300k)

(500k)

(700k)

The 70 pieces ..can it go for 120k and what is location
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by noahnaira: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Was your shop among those that was demolished in Abule Ado ?
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Came4amod:

The 70 pieces ..can it go for 120k and what is location

Location is abule ado beside festac.i can give you 20k discount, it's working perfectly and the fastestvof my machines
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2019
noahnaira:
Was your shop among those that was demolished in Abule Ado ?

lol, how did you know, it affected the place I kept the bigger machines, so no need for me to continue. Time I try other things. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2019
pmc01:
Negotiable?

And what's the distress, please?

Yes. It's negotiable. Distress the shop for the big machines were demolished taken over by soldiers because they said its pipe line area, no place to keep them, hence my decision to sell all and try other things
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2019
sylve11:
whats the voltage/energy consumption? cool

Sorry I don't have that information. Attached is a picture of compressor. The least use two compressors. Each compressor is 2&1/2 HP

Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by noahnaira: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2019
I thought as much. I live there. Eya, sorry about that boss. Wish you all the best as you try other things. Don't mind NNPC , lol
Jordan777:

lol, how did you know, it affected the place I kept the bigger machines, so no need for me to continue. Time I try other things. Thanks
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by pmc01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jordan777:

Yes. It's negotiable. Distress the shop for the big machines were demolished taken over by soldiers because they said its pipe line area, no place to keep them, hence my decision to sell all and try other things

It is well. If anything comes up, I'll let you know
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
pmc01:

It is well. If anything comes up, I'll let you know

Ok
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by McTobe(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
I am interested but in the South. Problem is I don’t have idea about that business
Jordan777:

14hours(200k)

(300k)

(500k)

(700k)

Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2019
McTobe:
I am interested but in the South. Problem is I don’t have idea about that business

Honestly, it's worth it
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by McTobe(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
So if I must buy it I need two A/C plus as you showed in the picture, which implies a generator that is not less than 3.5KVA. Don’t just know how to go about the planning of such a business with zero experience.
Jordan777:

Honestly, it's worth it
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
McTobe:
So if I must buy it I need two A/C plus as you showed in the picture, which implies a generator that is not less than 3.5KVA. Don’t just know how to go about the planning of such a business with zero experience.

I do not know about generator, he in our side we have constant light, it's a lucrative business. Just make your research and ask around your environment for people that might need it. If you don't have light in your area, but can afford to buy a generator then you will recover your money in months because people will buy at whatever price to cool their wares and sell, water sellers, those that sell minerals, hawkers too. On weekends you can supply to occasions, like hotels, wedding for those that will need it to chill drink and meeting people.

Just go to popular halls for wedding, tell them about your business, drop your number and promise to tip ten for referrals, then you'd start receiving calls for supply.

The only thing you'd have to buy regularly is plastic bag to tie the water as depicted on the pic above, water is free, so practically 95% of sales is profit except maybe you are using generator and occasional maintenance of machine.

Just study on your own and make your decision brov
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
McTobe:

There are some machines that use one compressor and condenser (A. C) but the can't produce more than 50 ice block at once. If you load the machine more than 50, it will take longer time to block. Those kind of machine as cheaper too but production isn't much.
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by sylve11: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jordan777:

Sorry I don't have that information. Attached is a picture of compressor. The least use two compressors. Each compressor is 2&1/2 HP

i was actually considering solar system for it, hence i asked if you have the energy consumption. cool
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
sylve11:

i was actually considering solar system for it, hence i asked if you have the energy consumption. cool

I don't know about that brother.
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by infiniteboy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Heard about this business before but thought de are expensive Dan dis,for the sake of d epileptic power supply we have.. What kind of generator/plant can provide alternate power supply for it
Re: Distress Sale Of Ice Block Machine .....buy Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
infiniteboy:
Heard about this business before but thought de are expensive Dan dis,for the sake of d epileptic power supply we have.. What kind of generator/plant can provide alternate power supply for it

Some people use generators but I haven't to be honest. The business is expensive but as I'm selling off, the price is meant to help me sell fast. The machine I'm selling for 200k was bought at the price of600k. Served me well and it's still serving. While the biggest is 1.1m. In the end it's worth it

(1) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood / Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.