Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Do I Win Back His Friendship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Back His Friendship? (2195 Views)

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by AquaPetals(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
This story happened to my roommate. She works as an admin officer is a company. She should be in her mid twenties. Her name is Sarah. (An alias)
There's this guy in her office. Very cool and handsome. His name is Akin.
So she was always hanging around him. They play and joke a lot in office and always have their lunch together. Whenever they eat at a restaurant, Akin did most of the paying. People used to think they are dating but it's not so.
On this fateful weekend, Sarah asked Akin to take her out for sight seeing, that she was bored. Akin obliged. He took her to a recreational centre and bought ice-cream for her. Then they came back to Akins house towards evening.
At his home, the play kinda continued...she pricked his ears, knocked his head while they watched a movie. Now Akin tried to kiss her and she refused. He tried to touch her boobs but she vehemently disapproved. She told him that she doesn't want a romantic attachments because she already has a boyfriend. He didn't pressure her anymore.
Now recently, Akin has been avoiding her and even when she comes around his office to play, he would shove her away. She has been pleading with him to give her attention as usual but Akin says he just wants them to be greeting as colleagues, nothing else.

Please what can she do to win his friendship back? Should she buy gifts or wine ? Or
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by SQLmastar(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin
If I were Akin, I wouldn't even greet you anymore.
Why didn't you ask your boyfriend to take you out of your boredom?

Abeg release that juicy pussayy to him or remain in your office!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by michealdeco: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
I will be here to read the advice
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Blackfire(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Raalsalghul: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:
This story happened to my roommate. She works as an admin officer is a company. She should be in her mid twenties. Her name is Sarah. (An alias)
So she was always hanging around him. They play and joke a lot in office and always have their lunch together. Whenever they eat at a restaurant, Akin did most of the paying. People used to think they are dating but it's not so.
On this fateful weekend, Sarah asked Akin to take her out for sight seeing, that she was bored. Akin obliged. He took her to a recreational centre and bought ice-cream for her. Then they came back to Akins house towards evening.
At his home, the play kinda continued...she pricked his ears, knocked his head while they watched a movie. Now Akin tried to kiss her and she refused. He tried to touch her boobs but she vehemently disapproved. She told him that she doesn't want a romantic attachments because she already has a boyfriend. He didn't pressure her anymore.
Now recently, Akin has been avoiding her and even when she comes around his office to play, he would shove her away. She has been pleading with him to give her attention as usual but Akin says he just wants them to be greeting as colleagues, nothing else.

Please what can she do to win his friendship back? Should she buy gifts or wine ? Or

What if he doesn't want to be friends?

If you ask me, Akin did the right thing and wants to keep his dignity intact.

Smart guy!

21 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by TarOrfeeek: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
How can you convert Akin back to a Beta Simp who spends money on you?

Was that the question?

OK

First thing is this - Thunder Fire You.

Secondly - Thunder Fire Akin.

He should have choked you till you vomit all the ice cream and food you've eaten from him. Then pour you hot water and send you out of his house.

Idiot.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Candidlady: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pleading for his attention?

you owe him nothing! Abeg friendship nobi by force! Akin wan chop you please use your number 6.
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by AfroKnight: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akin is a big mumuu.

He paid for a service without checking if she’s offering that service.

At least he has learned his lesson. Always define your relationships with women. This useless girl has wasted his money for nothing. cheesy

A fooool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Teripaul(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Let akin continue hz friendship with her dat way. Maybe she want to knw whether akin or her boyfriend whom to choose in between them. . .akin shud play hz part and leave d rest. . . .
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Candidlady: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

How can you convert Akin back to a Beta Simp who spends money on you?

Was that the question?

OK

First thing is this - Thunder Fire You.

Secondly - Thunder Fire Akin.

He should have choked you till you vomit all the ice cream and food you've eaten from him. Then pour you hot water and send you out of his house.

Idiot.

lmao

on her behalf thunder fire you and akin for trying to take advantage of an innocent girl who wants nothing but a platonic friendship cuz of ice cream of 2500naira

to OP tel your friend to free the guy. Na "yaro"
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Qatar2022: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao

[sub][/sub]
on her behalf thunder fire you and akin for trying to take advantage of an innocent girl who wants nothing but a platonic friendship cuz of ice cream of 2500naira

Ewo like you, so she didn't take akin advantage first?

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by cristy149: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao

there's nothing 'platonic' about a man and a woman, if atleast one party is attracted to the other...akin did the best thing..

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by longetivity(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Op Na Akin
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Timagex(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
AfroKnight:
Akin is a big mumuu.

He paid for a service without checking if she’s offering that service.

At least he has learned his lesson. Always define your relationships with women. This useless girl has wasted his money for nothing. cheesy

A fooool

"He paid for a service without checking if she's offering that service" cheesy grin

You Gerrit? cool if you don't Gerrit, just forget about it. wink
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Spy360(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:

Or what angry angry angry grin grin grin

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by baralatie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:

Or she should leave akin alone and face her work before ethics and job review panel will indicate that the two of them are unproductive and
You know the next thing

Sack letter
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by baralatie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao

Don't you think it is the other way round

Don't you think that she will be the reason for akins' dismissal from his job
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by bigcee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akin(you) and Sarah are useless. Una dey mad undecided

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by helinues: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
No be only ladies sabi Friend zoning

Guys too

Meanwhile, the said lady should look into her attitudes and behaviors to things
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by ConqueredWest: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
It is not the duty of Akin to make you happy

You have a boyfriend whose responsibility is to make you happy.

Never allow a guy you have no sexual interest in to spend money on you and make you happy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:
It is not the duty of Akin to make you happy

You have a boyfriend whose responsibility is to make you happy.

Never allow a guy you have no sexual interest on to spend money on you and make you happy
She does not have a shigbainn of a boyfriend
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by bepositive11: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:
... friendship back? Should she buy gifts or wine ? Or

OP, he was never a friend in the first place. Can't you see? He had ulterior motives. He wanted to get into your pants. After you turned down his advances, he gave up

Leave him alone and stop thinking about winning a friendship that never existed in the first place
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by dan9ice(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
You think say Akin na father Christmas
You Sha want person that'll be footing your bills, abi?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Candidlady: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Qatar2022:
Ewo like you, so she didn't take akin advantage first?
in what way please?
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Reasonwithme2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:

Firstly, she has fallen for the so called akin. Most ladies don't know how to express their feelings go a guy, they just emit some form of green light and hopes the guy sees it and ask her out. That is definitely what she was doing.
On the other hand most guys notice this green light but would prefer you come plain, with the probability of starting up something with you afterwards. The bad ones that ask you out immediately after seeing your green light mostly tend to take advantage of you. Only very few are genuine.
Secondly, Sarah was lying when she said she had a boyfriend, she's as single as *****. she was trying to put the guy to test. And was surprised things didn't go according to her plans
Thirdly, Akin is a cool guy, he doesn't want someone to friend zone him. So he's quitting all the games you both have been playing, because there's nothing in for him.

So my advice to you is just let the friendship go. He doesn't see any use of the friendship, stop trying to bring back what is lost

OR

You give in to his sexual advances and be hopeful a union will start. I'm saying this because of previous occurrences. Most guys takes ladies serious after being intimate with her. He could fall under that category.

Just reason with me too grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Candidlady: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
cristy149:
there's nothing 'platonic' about a man and a woman, if atleast one party is attracted to the other...akin did the best thing..

the best thing which was? Giving her attitude after she refused his advances or try getting down with her?
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Truvelisback(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2021

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by AquaPetals(f): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Reasonwithme2:

Firstly, she has fallen for the so called akin. Most ladies don't know how to express their feelings go a guy, they just emit some form of green light and hopes the guy sees it and ask her out. That is definitely what she was doing.
On the other hand most guys notice this green light but would prefer you come plain, with the probability of starting up something with you afterwards. The bad ones that ask you out immediately after seeing your green light mostly tend to take advantage of you. Only very few are genuine.
Secondly, Sarah was lying when she said she had a boyfriend, she's as single as *****. she was trying to put the guy to test. And was surprised things didn't go according to her plans
Thirdly, Akin is a cool guy, he doesn't want someone to friend zone him. So he's quitting all the games you both have been playing, because there's nothing in for him.

So my advice to you is just let the friendship go. He doesn't see any use of the friendship, stop trying to bring back what is lost

OR

You give in to his sexual advances and be hopeful a union will start. I'm saying this because of previous occurrences. Most guys takes ladies serious after being intimate with her. He could fall under that category.

Just reason with me too grin
I will let her reason with you. grin
She says her boyfriend of 6months stays in Abuja but they haven't done intimacy.
I'm thinking she might be a virgin.
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Gadafii: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
She wants to eat her cake and have it, see her younger sister Gabrielle below cheesy

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by 22o62021: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Naija girls and confusion are like A and B

Akin is a man

I like his way

Don’t settle for less
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by talk2hb1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tell Sarah, she ought not play hard to get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year / My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.