Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (45170 Views)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Home Alone Y'all.. I Need A Bleep Boy : Nigerian Bad Girl Maheeda (photos) / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by sojayy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
This gee puna odo meter go don suffer from d bleep boy ehn...... grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Lovelife433(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
rubish and foolishness
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which prick kwa?

The fckboy or the ex?

The fkboy na. The fact that she left the ex for a fkboy says the fkboy had better dick game.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by faithfull18(f): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Such is life.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Paulo3ree(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
But please keep a very big! distance from the said onyedikachi so as not to ruin his peaceful and blessed home, your confession may be true but certainly would stare jealousy in the partners mind. So honor that love u once shared with him by deleting everything about him in u so he could freely enjoy his home, BIKO.
thanks

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
ornicus:

The fkboy na. The fact that she left the ex for a fkboy says the fkboy had better dick game.

Might not be dick game.
Could be youthful exuberance...

Could be they had issues and she moved on too quickly.

It is even possible he could have broken up with her after years.

So, she should move on. That her fckboy might be a "real man" for some other chick tomorrow.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Jossy4luv1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
k
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
I admire her candidness and ability to open up. I'm sure many other women have tales such as this
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by 40secondsguy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jgoldie:
Thank God I left my ex but I miss head...this one wan swallow the whole meat...I carry my slippers run
Hanty wey like head shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
A lot of them make this mistake a lot. They get old and still single in the process.

Come and see a good number of old beautiful single ladies that came out for deliverance yesternight(vigil). I felt for one!
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Blankstare(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
koyyess:
All the unproductive losers and touts will come and w@nk on this thread, thinking they are the type the lady is referring to as 'real man'.

99% of negroes reading this belong to the category of 'f*ck boys' the lady mentioned.

Really, lady was preaching to people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by victorazyvictor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
And the said boy must be yoruba boy.

Igbo Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by seanjy4konji: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
before reading i knew it was a twitter story as usual.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by victorazyvictor(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
BOYFRIENDS ARE LIKE NIGERIAN GOV, THE FORMAL ONE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT ONE.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Deicide: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Most of this Nigerian girl always behave as if evil spirit use to disturb them when in a relationship. They can just wake up one morning and start behaving anyhow. Maybe cause they don see one maga somewhere and you know women are very materialistic.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by careytommy37(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
1984och:
A lot of them make this mistake a lot. They get old and still single in the process.

Come and see a good number of old beautiful single ladies that came out for deliverance yesternight(vigil). I felt for one!

Dont just fall for any of them sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by davillian(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Teewhy2:
most ladies are like that, when a real person is in a relationship with them they take advantage of the person and misbehave flaring up at little issue. They see other men that spend lavishly on women as the better person not knowing that all that glisters isn't gold.
In today's world only few people won't take advantage of you.
Always appear strong even if your love for someone breaks your defences.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by victorian(f): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
koyyess:
All the unproductive losers and touts will come and w@nk on this thread, thinking they are the type the lady is referring to as 'real man'.

99% of negroes reading this belong to the category of 'f*ck boys' the lady mentioned.

Lol.

Did I miss any of my ex?

Nah! Not really

She was once lucky to have such ex. It's unfortunate she misused it.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by koyyess: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blankstare:

Really, lady was preaching to people like you.

No negroe, look at your self in the mirror for once. It's pu$$1 slaves like you she was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol...
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Lordjb: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Good, some girl do not really know what they want. They're Just confused in every aspect.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
koyyess:

lol you're tired. Your body count is beginning to take its toll on you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Aboguede(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
majesty05:
What is a fuckboy? A boy that always fuc.k?

Her message is simple and clear

She said she left a real man for a bleep boy

Meaning, fake boy

Unserious boy

Liar boy

Just think of bleep in matured sense

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
ikbnice:
Confusion in ladies
they are perpetually CONFUSED..
She’s likely to MISS the second Good One, if not careful.....
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Sonnobax15(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
aralc:
That is how my babe who left me will say next year
Same as mine bro...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Sholaremu: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jgoldie:
Thank God I left my ex but I miss head...this one wan swallow the whole meat...I carry my slippers run
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by paddyofboss(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
koyyess:

No negroe, look at your self in the mirror for once. It's pu$$1 slaves like you she was referring to.
Aunty Kemi sighted grin investigative journalism
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by TourismMan(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jgoldie:

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Aystarz: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
koyyess:

grin grin fuccckboys don show this one shege.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
I hope she learnt an important lesson. That’s what’s most important in moving forward. We make sm Mistakes and we learn, know and get better
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Usanga35: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aboguede:

Her message is simple and clear

She said she left a real man for a bleep boy

Meaning, fake boy

Unserious boy

Liar boy

Just think of bleep in matured sense
in other word....She was busy searching for a bleep boy not real man.....why d regret now.
Am very sure d bleep boy used to spoil her with cash and take her anywhere with his car....and she felt....this is d kind of niggur i need...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by kenodrill: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jgoldie:

How are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.