Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (45171 Views)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Home Alone Y'all.. I Need A Bleep Boy : Nigerian Bad Girl Maheeda (photos) / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Damfostopper(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aunty wey mumu.... I enjoy seeing biitches wailing

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by sweetilicious(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Christophorus:
Truth be told.

In today's world, he who loves sincerely is taken for granted.
So true
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by JoseRaji(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jgoldie:
Thank God I left my ex but I miss head...this one wan swallow the whole meat...I carry my slippers run

Please and please nairaland guys stop sending me dm....someone can't say her mind in peace....I tire oo
Crazy girl
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by cybriz82(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olalan:
I like her honesty not many people can admit they made a mistake leaving their ex lovers.
BTW lesson to all is it's not always greener on the other side as we tend to believe.

Bleep her honesty na ashawo she be..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by maasoap(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
RexKexMilannn:
You're still not making sense, man!
And enlighten me, man. How do you receive head? Do you wrench it off your neck and give it or what?

This guy wants to kill me with laughter! That can only happen in the "Pirates of the Caribbean". Lol
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by CaptMarvel(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you a beautiful Christian lady.
Working Graduate,
Ready for a serious relationship into marital bliss.
A financially independent lady with a good support system for the development of a beautiful home.
I'm in search of you.
Not single mom.
Yoruba lady preferable, other tribes are welcome too.
I'm a fine young graduate, working christian man looking for who to spend the rest of my life with.
Lagos residents only, thanks.
Email: - stevecraige6@gmail.com
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Might not be dick game.
Could be youthful exuberance...

Could be they had issues and she moved on too quickly.

It is even possible he could have broken up with her after years.

So, she should move on. That her fckboy might be a "real man" for some other chick tomorrow.

I need yall to explain what fk boy actually means

I assumed it was a guy only good for casual flings, but Google says otherwise.must be my age. So what does fk boy actually mean?
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

I need yall to explain what fk boy actually means

I assumed it was a guy only good for casual flings, but Google says otherwise.must be my age. So what does fk boy actually mean?

Fckboy is that boy who lives the very fast life and isn't ready for any form of commitment. He could be a cheat in addition to the aforementioned qualities.

Of course they are only good for flings and for selfies...that's if he is goodlooking.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Tedassie(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Jgoldie:
Thank God I left my ex but I miss head...this one wan swallow the whole meat...I carry my slippers run

Please and please nairaland guys stop sending me dm....someone can't say her mind in peace....I tire oo
An ant-infested wood, attracts lizards
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Ryan03(f): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Merimental:
I just smile wen Eva ladies experience such sh*t.
And guys Dont experience such? Make women matter nor kill you o
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by ojuu4u(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Most of them deserve PHUCK PHUCK BOYS that sag trousers.... grin grin
After all, MOST of them have made themselves objects of mere satisfaction to the men...

No day passes on NAIRALAND without seeing RIDICULOUS THINGS about Nowadays Ladies....
Each time I see a SLAY QUEEN, I stare at her HEAD...not even the lustful appendages.
I try to imagine what’s going on in her brain..

they think nothing but ... enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy without job and income to foot that enjoyment, they only depend on guys and with hope that pussy is my pillar

meanwhile in life,thr is always time for everything, a time to enjoy and a time to sweat
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by zexy2030(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2020
koyyess:

No negroe, look at your self in the mirror for once. It's pu$$1 slaves like you she was referring to.
All men are pussy slaves with the exception of misogynist. I hope u don't get hooked to a misogynist.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by Sierusvirus(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
You calling the guy a f**k boy, then ask yourself this question, who am I that moves from one mans boxes to another....... they call your type a F**K GIRL.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by koyyess: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
zexy2030:

All men are pussy slaves with the exception of misogynist. I hope u don't get hooked to a misogynist.

Everyone knows that misogynists are bitter houseboys of feminists.

Let that sink.

A black negroe who is a misogynist is worse than an animal because he invents nothing and sees females as stepping stones to boost his deflated ego.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.