Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 (37672 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / Advise On Buying A Nigerian Used Infiniti G35 (2004) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2020
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Philadelphia: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
smiley

Orgasmic.

I am almost there.

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Philadelphia:

Orgasmic.

I am almost there.

Thanks.

Keep the boys updated.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's a G tang.

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
It's a G tang.
this your ride is maad ...u dey really take care of am
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
this your ride is maad ...u dey really take care of am

Grazie.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Tijuana: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
It's a G tang.

waiiiiiit

I know this ride jare

I have seen you around mummy's pot and that place they sell smoothies near st Joseph the worker with this ride several times

so na you dey parade upandan

3 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tijuana:

waiiiiiit

I know this ride jare

I have seen you around mummy's pot and that place they sell smoothies near st Joseph the worker with this ride several times

so na you dey parade upandan

Lmao, nice to meet a fellow Awka denizen here.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
smiley

Nice and neat....

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by 9icetoo(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2020
obekediamondfuto:

Nice and neat....
This man..... Where have you been? Tried sending you a pm.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by dicksonadams(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Not if heat resistant paint is used..............
Suggest an heat resistance paint please
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
dicksonadams:

Suggest an heat resistance paint please

Recommending is not a problem..... Would it be available in our local markets?

Just do a Google search and watch reviews on YouTube..... You can even get spray heat resistant paints...........
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Red is cliche but I don't really care tbh.

4 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Eddee(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

When, where and who did this? Looks beautiful
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Eddee:

Craftsman in Nnewi. Took about a week. A month ago or so?

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Tijuana: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

not many people that can do this level of work and do it well around these parts

does the guy stay around the teaching hospital there? I used to know someone like that years back

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tijuana:

not many people that can do this level of work and do it well around these parts

does the guy stay around the teaching hospital there? I used to know someone like that years back

I think so. I can get his contacts if you're interested.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Eddee(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Damn, that nigga is good. I for like do small work, but Nnewi far sha.

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
This is beautiful. Though I came for other unorthodox purposes...
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Cost range?
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Cost range?

About 50k.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Zane2point4(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Fook the planet. I'll straight pipe this if I want. angry

Also, good thing I don't live in Lagos eh. wink
Did your fuel mpg increase or decrease after you removed the cat?
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Themandalorian: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Reminds me of those Lexus F sport seats.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 21, 2020
this car is a rubbish car when it ages...it would start giving you many problems...i sold mine at a give away price to save my health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by dicksonadams(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2020
AmericanDad:
this car is a rubbish car when it ages...it would start giving you many problems...i sold mine at a give away price to save my health

Waoh thanks for the warning...
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2020
AmericanDad:

Take better care of your car next time. Mine has never stopped me on the road. Or developed any dumb fault. Only issues I've faced are cat/02 sensor issues, and suspension work. It's also sensitive to bad fuel but that's expected with such a high performance engine.

I have 165k miles on it right now. I fit carry am go Lagos anyday I wake up and feel like.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by AutoMoTech(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Take better care of your car next time. Mine has never stopped me on the road. Or developed any dumb fault. Only issues I've faced are cat/02 sensor issues, and suspension work. It's also sensitive to bad fuel but that's expected with such a high performance engine.

I have 165k miles on it right now. I fit carry am go Lagos anyday I wake up and feel like.

So na why you never carry am come Lagos?
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2020
AutoMoTech:

So na why you never carry am come Lagos?

Why on Earth would I want to go to Lagos? Awful, Awful city.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by diportivo: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Why on Earth would I want to go to Lagos? Awful, Awful city.

sharaaaaaap!!

we av pontius pilate at the helms

dont disrespect plix angry

Eddee:

a short person drives this car undecided
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2020
diportivo:

sharaaaaaap!!

we av pontius pilate at the helms

dont disrespect plix angry

a short person drives this car undecided
Good to know that you have been escaping the Corona Virus Disease so far.... Hehehe now

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

This is pipedreams that was praising this car and wrote a tribute to it. this is my new moniker. it is a lovely car with a powerful engine but dont has a weak gearbox that gets burned easily. i changed two before i got tired and sold it. i drive an RX330 2006 and C300 2009 and i have peace now
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by nurey(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2020
AmericanDad:

This is pipedreams that was praising this car and wrote a tribute to it. this is my new moniker. it is a lovely car with a powerful engine but dont has a weak gearbox that gets burned easily. i changed two before i got tired and sold it. i drive an RX330 2006 and C300 2009 and i have peace now

Check your self first. It was camry at first then the G35, in 2 years we would be waiting for the Rx and C class

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / 5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great / The 2018 BMW X4 Unveiled – Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.